Work On Your Donuts!

You think I can't see you slacking off? Well you're right, but I'm just going to assume you are anyways!

Post your art, original or fan made, and critique others if/when you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do written characters count?

whoops

Made this a week ago, give it to me straight Sup Forums, I want to improve!

I'm trying to come up with an outfit that has a weave pattern in it, preferably down the front, that won't be a pain in the ass to draw in a comic.

LEARN TO FUCKING DRAW
also robes make him look like a homo

i'd personally just line the dress and add the weav-ey texture as a lighter detail, like in the wings

needs bigger hands

>LEARN TO FUCKING DRAW
Well I did say to give it to me straight

I definitely need work on rightly proportions, I had to redraw his head three times since the others were too small

I've been practicing for a few years now, I think I got myself a pretty respectable cartoon style for my upcoming webcomic. What does Sup Forums think?

Trying to figure out some poses for an animation with one of my characters.

(1/1)

Just did this one. Think I'll use it as the starting keyframe.

Think I'll figure out the keyframes before putting the tail in.

Use gesture lines and rounder shapes. The character looks really stiff

Just a random drawing. Been slacking off lately.

QT

Got a mom character I'd like to share. Her name's Ryann.

Bump

Still haven't gotten around to working on this. Anyone care to point out anymore glaring flaws in this pose?
She's certainly leaning back a lot.

that fun with a pencil book sure helped me

messing around with my butterface character, Angie. Trying to get her just the right amount of ugly.

She's not ugly at all. She's actually really cute. You must go deeper.

Then I have failed.

i didn't do this recently, but hey. though i'd share.

It's cute enough. Are they yours?

If you actually want to improve: read the /ic/ sticky, do Loomis and whatever else the sticky tells you to, and post in /beg/ and hope someone bother to give you crits.

yeah they are! though it has been a while since I've drawn them. I tend to use that image as a reference to look back to when ever i feel like drawing them again.

also, heres the kamen rider like suits they wear sometimes.

I've noticed that a lot of your characters are leaning back. Unless it's a style you're going for, try drawing them not leaning to one side.

guys , have you ever seen one of those cartoon episodes were a character gets a job out of nowhere and then even when te character tries to get fired he keeps getting promoted or favored by the boss

well that's what my life has been lately,drawing things for my boss

yesterday he asked me to make a storyboard for a hero based on this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaea

any ideas on what to put on the costume,powers or enemies? go nuts i feellike anything will be accepted by my boss