What are your opinions on McDonald's Cinematic Universe?

What are your opinions on McDonald's Cinematic Universe?

Great Tier:
Guardians 1
Iron Man 1

Good Tier
Guardians 2
Spiderman

Ok Tier:
Avengers 1
Thor Ragnarok

Bad Tier:
Iron Man 3
Dr Strange

Absolute dogshit:
Avengers 2
Iron Man 2
Thor 2

Haven't seen the rest

You're an absolute fucking idiot

fuck you
I thought this actually was a McDonald's cinematic universe before I opened it
a grimace, hamburglar, mayor mccheese movie all culminating in the ronald mcdonald kino would be amazing

Don't underestimate it, it can still happen.

But it is. Every movie is a Happy Meals

Iron Man 1 is the best MCU movie

And it was done before Disney bought Marvel. The Disney MCU is all trash for kiddies

Are series part of the big universe or are they in their own universe?

>inhumans

sucks marvel has the rights to this and cant do a movie of it.

So what happens after? I doubt they're just gonna give up this cash cow.

Didn't they make a tv show?

Will they place Captain Muslim and Ant-man 2 chronologically between the 2 IWs?

>Captain Muslim
What do you mean?

wow what shit taste. Are your 13 homie

SS tier:
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Thor
>Iron Man
>Doctor Strange

S tier:
>Captain America: Civil War
>Iron Man 3
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>The Avengers
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Ant Man
>Spider Man: Homecoming

B tier:
>Avengers: Age of Ultra
>Captain America: The First Avenger
>The Incredible Hulk

C tier:
>Iron Man 2
>Thor: Dark World

>all this garbage taste around me

>God-tier
IM
Winter soldier
IM3
>Good-tier
Civil war
First avenger
Thor 2
GotG2
>Meh-tier
The rest.

>acuse others of bad taste
>IM3 in God tier
>Guardians of the Chinese audience 2
>Thor 2 anywhere but shit tier
ew

DCucks on suicide watch!!!

>god tier

>great tier

>good tier
iron man
captain america: the winter soldier

>okay tier
avengers
guardians of the galaxy

>it's a movie tier
captain america: the first avenger

>eeeeeeeeeeh tier
everything except those below

>oh my god what were they thinking tier
iron man 2
iron man 3
avengers: age of ultron

It's Carol Danvers, and her movie's set in the 90s and involves the Skrulls

Iron Man 3 is good.

>IM3 in God tier
Did I stutter?
>Guardians of the Chinese audience 2
Genuinely good character development, good villain, good theme. It don't even see how it can pander to chinese audiences, so your witty comment doesn't make sense.
>Thor 2 anywhere but shit tier
It's a guilty pleasure. A E S T H E T I C

It's all shit. Baffles me how anyone can watch this trash

>mandarin is an interesting villain with a sense of flair
>oh wait, the real villain is another businessman engineer like stark, just like in iron man 1
>how's he any different? well, this time he's only had five minutes of screentime and he's butthurt because tony didn't meet him on a rooftop a decade ago

>Oh wow the villain in a Marvel movie sucks oh no!
Iron Man 3 has a number of problems, including the Disney mandated final act SUPER SHOWDOWN and the shitty bit where Pepper saves the day.
However, the rest of the movie has some real Shane Black charm. It's no Kiss Kiss Bang Bang or The Nice Guys but it's fun.

Best cinematic universe coming through.

>Genuinely good character development
Just fuck you.
The first movie had character development and made them a team. The forced drama and I PUT DRAX HUEG SHIT IN YOUR BED parts were irredeemably awful.

>Can't wait for mandarin - another comic book villain with magic powers and a cape №581251
>oh, wait, it's an interesting and unexpected twist on the character and a comment on people with money manipulating masses through manufactured fear?
Worst movie ever, all is ruined, fuck marvel.

Norm is the greatest.

> I PUT DRAX HUEG SHIT IN YOUR BED
If that's the only thing you saw/remember from GotG2, I'm sorry. You've got only yourself to blame.

I had a show called the Norm show I played Norm.

I watched it twice because I didn't want to believe how bad it was compared to the first one and that drax shit "joke" and the taserface "joke" burn in your memory.
Ego going "lol i just gave her cancer" was idiotic.
Peter and Rocket had a rivalry because reasons, even though they form up as a team in the first movie.
Baby Groot was worse than Ewoks.

They took out the 'The' from the 'Norm Show' to appeal to more people. They also changed 'For the Love of the Game' to 'For Love Game'.

Drax gets shafted a bit but I really like how there was a consistent theme of fatherhood in the movie.
>Peter learns he has a father and after some emotional turmoil gets to reconcile his relationship with Yondu
>Rocket deals with his lack of trust due to not having a father figure at all
>Gamora and Nebula get to reconcile over living their childhoods under an abusive father and how that made them act to each other
>Drax, who doesn't get a lot of not comedy time, still has the scene where it's clear he still has a lot of love for his deceased wife and daughte
>Groot is a literal child who has to be raised and protected by the other members of the Guardians, so even the 'Ewok' character fits the theme.
>Yondu has a father figure too, in the form of Sly's character who's name I don't know.
Even if you want to complain about the quip shit I think it's impressive for a marvel movie to have, and stick to, a theme like that. No other Marvel movie goes close to that

They're part of the same universe, they drop little hints like in the first few episodes of Daredevil the bad guys kept mentioning how MUCH PROFIT $$$$$ they stood to make off recovery efforts from the GotG ending battle in NYC

>GotG battle in NYC
Not quite right there, buckaroo
But really the TV shows will reference the movies but the movies won't ever reference the show, for a number of reasons.

something about a sequel to a stupid fucking ensemble series having two parts after already being the 3rd part in that series makes me want to howl

The Rocket part feels farfetched as he is an ass before the whole meetup with Ego happens. And he is an ass for absolutely no reason, it is my biggest complaint with the movie. If he got emotinal because he sees Peter happy with an actual family member, then I would be a bit more forgiving.
Baby Groot, as in the Happy Meal toy pandering I can never forgive. It was just annoying.
Ego killing Peter's mom with cancer out of mercy is also completely insane, same with him just dropping it on Peter as is.

Infinity war is gonna be a disaster, hope you're all ready for that

>The Rocket part feels farfetched as he is an ass before the whole meetup with Ego happens.
I'm gonna go ahead and reference Cowboy Bebop here even though it's probably a bad idea. If you've seen the show then you'll know that Faye Valentine constantly abandons the crew of the Bebop because she's had a bad history and trust issues, so "she leaves them before they can leave her". It's the same deal with Rocket. He's deliberately ruining his relationships with the crew to prevent them from doing it to him later. I guess it doesn't really fit the father theme but it still makes sense.
>Baby Groot, as in the Happy Meal toy pandering I can never forgive.
Fair enough. I'm not exactly trying to say Baby Groot isn't there to sell toys but I do want to give props to Gunn for fitting him into the story somewhat.
>Ego killing Peter's mom with cancer out of mercy is also completely insane, same with him just dropping it on Peter as is.
Again, this is up to personal preference but Ego is a crazy space god and doesn't quite understand human emotion, hence why he does what he does, but that's up to your personal suspension of disbelief.
Whether you like the movie or not is up to you, but saying that it's only garbage is a little reductive

I can't wait.

>NOT MUH CAPESHIT

Shane Black BTFOs capebabies yop kek

Tripcodes go in the trash.
That being said, what goes up must come down, and if it's Infinity War or somewhere in Phase 4 where they run out of ideas the MCU's going down.
If they got their hands on the FF and more specifically Dr. Doom it might keep alive a bit longer though.

Great:
Ironman 1
Thor 3
Guardians 1

Good:
Cap 1
Avengers 1

Meh:
Doctor Strange
Guardians 2
Spiderman

Bad:
Civil War
Ironman 3
Ant-Man

Awful:
Avengers 2
Ironman 2
Hulk
Thor 2

Cowboy Bebop is something I held on an altar for years and it is my #2 show, so the reference is appreciated and I get it a bit better. The handling of the "leave them before they can leave me" in Bebop is done with great finesse whereas in GotG it feels forced.
The parts I have trouble with are the ones I listed, plus the unimpactful music.
My gripe with said parts is so much though, that it detracts from the bits in the movie I actually really enjoyed, such as Yondu, and the parts with Mantis and Drax. Kraglin was also a nicely fleshed out character.

>tv shows
>CANON
HAHAHAHAHAHA nice try MCUck

Fantastic 4 is damaged goods at this point, they're nothing more than another set of heroes to show up for 5 minutes then leave

Well it's Dr. Doom that I want and the F4 are a package deal with Dr. Doom.
And it's sort of a cliche to say at this point but The Incredibles shows that you can do a F4 type movie well, especially with the tone the MCU has.
Cowboy Bebop is a fantastic show and also has the benefit of time that a twoish hour movie doesn't, plus the audiences are morons so Rocket's arc is a little too hamfisted.
Maybe I'm just a bitch but the bit where Kraglin does his Ravager salute made me tear up a bit, and a movie that can do that isn't all bad.

Loved that bit. I also got teary eyed, which I thought impossible for a MCU movie to accomplish and I would love GotG3 to be as good as 1 or better.
2 just didn't work for me as a whole, but had some great moments scattered around.

so we will never see characters from series make cameos in movies and vice versa?

>McDonald's Cinematic Universe
lol that got me

Thor 3 is the best while Iron Man 3 is the worst

Coulson is a main character in Agents of Shield, but they'll never show him in a movie again.
Fury and Lady Sif show up early on in AoS but no others after that, I think.
After that the shows will mention 'The Incident (Avengers 1)' or 'The Big Green Dude' or 'The Hammer Guy'. No big names show their faces there ever.
Moviewise, in Spider-Man: Homecoming Tony Stark's company that cleans up after the Avengers is called Damage Control, which at one point was supposed to be a comedy TV show about that group, but I don't know if that's still happening.
The main issues with crossovers is that it's hard to match the timelines up well, the Netflix stuff is too R rated for the moves, and there's supposed to be some animosity between the Feige and the guy in charge of the TV stuff but I'm not sure about that. It's a shame too because that means no Spider-Man vs. Kingpin.

It’s amazing how they peaked at Iron Man and everything else has been shit

You mean IM2 as the worst.

Top Tier
>>Iron Man
>>Captain America
>>Captain America Winter Soldier
>>Thor Ragnarok
>>Guardians 2

Good Tier
>>Iron Man 3
>>Guardians of the Galaxy
>>Spiderman Homecoming

There's nothing else to write home about. Some of the other shit is almost DC tier

Why iron men not us thing that axplodes up tankk like at early in the move to kill bald robot at the finish part of moive?/

Why didn’t Iron Man use the red laser thing from Iron Man 2?

Why didn't America just use Nukes in WW1?

The TV shows are just complete garbage, and they’ll kill public interest in super hero content if they keep making them.

Phase 1
>Iron Man
92/100
>The Incredible Hulk
38/100
>Iron Man 2
29/100
>Thor
55/100
>Captain America: The First One
51/100
>Disney's Marvel Comics Presents: The Avengers The Movie
89/100

>A+
Cap 1
IM 1
Avengers 1
GotG 1

>A
Ragnarok
Ant-Man
Cap 2
Cap 3

>B
Doc Strange
Hulk
IM3

>C
Avengers 2
Thor 2

>D
IM2
Thor 1

Haven't seen GotG2 or Spidey. Hyped as fuck for IW and Captain Marvel, BP looks like it will be fun an good looking.

Phase 2
>Iron Man 3
75/100
>Thor: The Elf One
30/100
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
95/100
>Guardians of the Galaxy
93/100
>Avengers: Ultra Aged
41/100
>Ant-Man
74/100

Phase 3
>Captain America: Easily Fixed Disagreement
86/100
>Doctor Strange
79/100
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
84/100
Spider-Man: Homecoming
91/100
Thor: Should've Given the CGI Another Pass-rock
80/100

kino

>cap 1
>A+
it was okay but cringey at best

>not "Avengers : roughly one week of ultron"

TV Shows
>Agents of Varying Quality
73/100
>Agent Muh Feminism
45/100
>Marvel's Inhumane
Please forget about X-Men/These guys are just as cool
>Daredevil 1
92/100
>Jessica Jones
80/100
>Luke Cage
60/100
>Daredevil 2
>56/100
>Marvel's Iron Fist, Protector of K'un-Lun, Sworn Enemy of the hand
>44/100
>Defenders
72/100

Haven't finished Punisher yet.

They still haven't topped Iron Man, which is pretty pathetic.

It was Joe Johnston remaking The Rocketeer with a near-unlimited budget and will always be my favorite MCU movie because of that.

If nothing else Cap 1 gets bonus points for Star Spangled Man With A Plan

Great:
Guardians 2
Winter soldier

Good:
Civil war
Guardians
Dr Strange

Decent:
Avengers
Iron man
Thor