What did everyone think of this movie?

build wall

It utterly DESTROYED Trump, GREAT movie to watch with your BROS and FAMILY, not fit if you're an old wh*te stick in the mud! Go watch it if you want to CRY, LAUGH, have some goddamn FUN and fuck Trump

It sure made me respect Mexicans more. Haha just kidding.

I watched it a few years ago when it was called The Book of Life.

>pixar
no thanks

LITTY

Fuck spics, glad this movie is failing lmao

This

This

>failing
It's actually really successful, there's great word of mouth

Great Sup Forumsfilth repellent.
Objectively shitty movie. Get out.
Shit taste.
Imagine being an alt-right cuck ameriburgerclap. God, what a sad existence to lead.

great post

It's the #1 movie in Mexico...

*breathes in*

>comparing opening weekend to entire theater run

Dissapointing. Average movie.

The things I would do to her.

Love 'em or hate 'em, hispanics can have great women...

How do I get a latina gf?

So very true.

>It's actually really successful, there's great word of mouth

Not that guy, but its actually going total trash given that its a pixar movie releasing in the thanksgiving period. Its down 15% compared to what Moana did in the same time frame, which is really terrible for a pixar movie.

Pixar isn't what it used to be. Disney has largely stolen their thunder and several of the last few pixar films have been relatively poor. It's doing well, though not spectacular. It's not going to break records but it's not going to flop either.

8/10

>¡Ector, no!

Isn't it the 4th biggest thanksgiving movie ever, with next to 0 advertising and competing with the over-hyped Justice League? I think it's also doing good in China.

> Disney has largely stolen their thunder and several of the last few pixar films have been relatively poor.

Finding dory hit it out of the park last year, so I'm not sure you've got your facts quite straight. Not to mention that this was supposed to be their tentpole flick for the year, so its looking very, very disappointing for the bean counters.

I know you're memeing, but there are people like this and they vote

I did say several, not all. Cars 2, Brave, and The Good Dinosaur were pretty poor and Cars 3, which I haven't seen so I can't judge, went to video extremely fast. Monster University was okay and Inside Out was good. Meanwhile, Disney has been cranking out hits since Tangled. Pixar as a studio doesn't have the same good word of mouth it used to.

Even still, in terms of financial success, I don't think Pixar has had a film that counted as a loss, and while Coco isn't soaring at the heights of other Pixar or Disney films, it's certainly not failing. It's been out less than a week so it's impossible to tell at this point if it'll have legs or not. It may not make as much as the execs would like, but it's a very safe bet that it won't flop.

>"wanna watch Coco with us?"

Pedro's debut after being discovered as diamond in the rough by the Rock.

Quadruplets???

>Isn't it the 4th biggest thanksgiving movie ever

Without adjusting for inflation that sounds good, but if you judge it only against recent films its barely managing to beat out the good dinosaur and nowhere near moana, let alone frozen. Also, let's not pretend that the Justice League is competition for a children's animation during the thanksgiving holiday period, senpai.

Capeshit is for children

wait what

hhnnnggg

Ever wonder what's happening in the alternate universe where Disney didn't buy Pixar?
Are they still having a Disney princess renaissance? Does Pixar fade out?

Be white and not a manlet

You'll be way ahead of the competiton

>marvel
>for adults

O I'm laughin

Didn't watch it.

(you)

Justice League has been hyped for years while I didn't even know Coco existed until yesterday

It suffered a little from being EXTREMELY simple as per Lassetter's rules, but ...

I really liked it. The villain wasn't mustache-twirling, just greedy and self-serving. I saw the twist coming from a mile away, but I still felt fulfilled by Miguel's performance of "Remember Me" to his great-grandmother.

I haven't felt great about a Pixar movie in some time, but this won me over. Stunning visuals, taut if simple story, believable kid character. He succeeds due to the help of his family, not because he SUDDENLY BELIEVES IN HIMSELF, etc. and tries as hard as he can to save one family member in particular.

10/10, will watch again, no irony.

> one weekend in, already over 50% of Good Dinosaur's entire run
GOOD.

Finding Dory had a halo as a direct sequel to a wildly successful original movie.

But what if I'm an autist?

This

kek

and

Made me hate spics even more
It's bad enough that I see them in real life, but now I have yo see them in movies

If it's not about the talking gorilla, then I want no part of it.

I want to see this but I know no one else who wants to go too.

How will people look at me if I go alone into a children movie?

Como mexicano no voy a aceptar que Disney venga a venderme mi propia cultura.
Me enojan sobremanera todos los mexicanos cornudos que alaban esta película.
No la pienso ver y me alegra que fracase.

Fuck all mexicucks who pay for this movie.

How can Pixar even compete?

Mexican here, my family never celebrated day of the dead, and we're from Guanajuato (where it's supposedly common) my dad always said it's a morbid and stupid tradition.

And ironically my grandmother, who has heavy Spanish ancestry, is the only living member of my family who has celebrated it.

>fracase
It´s on its possible way to the 1Billion club thanks to China, for some reason the chinese fucking loved it, not that they are aware of how much Mexicans hate them.

This, fuck off with your SJW pandering shit

D-Dwayne?

>going to see a Pixar movie in theatres
With whom? I don't have anyone to go with, and you look like an actual pedo if you're a man who goes to see kid cartoon movies alone, parents WILL give you legit mean looks

>I don't have anyone to go with
A Wife? Your kids? GF at least, don't tell me you're really a patetic neckbeard neet who don't hang around

>Hey guys lets make a movie about Mexico!
>Alright, what should the theme be? What are Mexico's cultural strong points?
>Uh... Day of the Dead?
>Nah, that's too cliche, let's think outside the box!
>Alright uh.....
>......
>......
>Day of the Dead?
And that's how coco was made.

Go with a suitcase. People will think you are just trying to kill some time waiting for your fly.

coco? more like CACA

>lucha libre
>mayas
>aztecs
>new spain
>french invasions
>revolution
>frida kahlo
>muralism movement
>pedro paramo and magical realism
>llorona
>nahuales

On the top of my head

>pixar movie
>it sucks
wow what a suprise

>Mariachis
>Charros
>Cowboys

A bunch of stuff that's either too mature or esoteric for kids
Nice work Pedro.

Easily.

>what is el dorado
>what is mucha lucha

dia de muertos as we know it is a heavily mixed tradition, desu, really a lot closer to halloween thanks to spanish conquest, who imposed the "all saints day" date as the true one (originally in mexico it took place in august)

Build army

Not gonna go see it. Wanna know why? Because I'm not a fucking child, that's why.

Spixar

yeah, because Greek Mythology is so child friendly

Scrubs

Coco is great! I liked it a lot

haha

it's like some madman discovered hitler's secret cloning lab in argentina and then just used it to make waifus

Realy great. Great songs, great story, touched my little kokoro.

I wanna see their feminine churros

I actually got kicked out of the theater during the screening I went to for touching my little kokoro

Told y'all bout that beaner problem

far right took one for the team and got all of the fetal alcohol syndrome

Book of Life is better.

what was it like growing up as a jehovahs witness in a country that's almost completely catholic?

No it isn't. Book of Life was bad

>pro wrestling (fucking gay, a bunch of big men dressing up in tights and fondling each other)
>shitskins
>savage shitskins
>who cares
>hur dur i beat the french good job
>gommie bullshit
>hideous dyke (((modernist)))
>more degenerate gommie (((art)))
>literally who
>no i said carnitas
>no no no i said grande burrito with carnitas

It has opened better than Cars, Ratatoulle, Monsters Inc, Up.

Pixar movies usually have very good legs, so expect it to hit 290-350 million in the USA alone.

>expect it to hit 290-350 million in the USA alone

yeah then watch it send it all to its family in mexico

More like Israel

What is it about this move that creates such intense levels of butthurt among Sup Forums?

Mexican culture