Saw this film yesterday and wish I hadn't waited so long

Saw this film yesterday and wish I hadn't waited so long.

It looked and sounded incredible and while the story was nothing new it had great characters and made me laugh as much as feel. Probably Disney's best looking CGI film to date and I can't stop humming the songs in my head.

My only question is...Maui is one of the chaddest characters I've ever seen in a film...did he fuck Moana's tight teen pussy? He's so high test that I can't imagine it not happening (off screen of course) and Moana getting impregnated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYsaUMc8jaM
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/FYsaUMc8jaM
it sucked

He's way out of Moanas league, he only rapes dragons and gods with his ten foot thick rock hard palm tree like cock

But yeah great movie, really enjoyed it. Very brautiful.

It was great, and Manoa was hot.

No it didn't

He was too Chad for her it's true but he was stuck alone on an island for 1000 years, there's no way he didn't fuck her silly the second he saw her and make her say thank you.

Jesus Christ lad, you sound like a 12 year old.

Lets begin.

I think it drops in quality a lot after the first lava monster fight with the very generic "buddies have a huge fight"and "protagonist gives up" plot points.

Not to mention how all they had to do in the first place was give the rock back to the lava monster, which seems like the ocean could have done.

pretty sure the rock forcing the little girl into the cave and plugging it up with something hard then her squirting out of the top of the cave was a sexual metaphor

It's a good film, but I definitely wanted more from it. If they'd given Moana god-like powers, to equal Maui, so they could both go off stomping monsters and evil gods together, it would've been perfect.

Yeah haha and she could stamp on my face with her bare feet haha

There's always "that guy" who has to post.

The virgin island chief
>doubts her future
>stuck in isolation
>only friends are a pig and a retarded chicken
>voiced by a literal who
>grandmother is a better parental figure than her mother and father
>can't consider the coconut
The Chad demigod
>survived a millennium on an island
>can do anything but float
>beat a giant enemy crab
>a god damn HOOK
>has a Chad tattoo bro
>voiced by the motherfucking Rock

It's a flick for children. Grow up.

I cried at the end I think

If you're gonna reply to my post then at least tell me the 'that guy' you're talking about...

I cried like 5 times man

>That pic

>that pic

She's underage you fucking pedophile

>underage
>ancient Polynesia has an age of consent

Since when do robots have genders and races?

Got more of this?

>underage
>literal cartoon flick character

Why do you people do this?

Moana is the best animated disney film in years. Better than Frozen. Better than Jewtopia. Better than anything Pixar has done in years

Agreed. HOWEVER. Is it better than Tangled? I'm honestly not sure - I love them both.

>choking the chicken

Tangled is only just barely better than Moana. Both are their best in a long while though.

Also, at the Disney parks... Rapunzel is easily the cutest cast member in costume. Just sayin.

>I think it drops in quality a lot after the first lava monster fight with the very generic "buddies have a huge fight"and "protagonist gives up" plot points.
It's not like the first third wasn't cliche loaded too. Other than the animation and How Far I'll Go it was all really by the numbers

Yikes. I hope rapunzel is better

Not bad

Eck. We go to world not land. Our Moana Looks better than that.

Our Rapunzel. There are actually 2-3 of them, but she is the best.

Fuck. Do us europoors get cucked again?

Also pic related should be hired by Disney fucking ASAP

WHAT CAN I SAY

EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME

That makes her even more hot, you plebe.

Holy shit, that one's hard.

Best song by far

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

pretty good review dude

My biggest problem with the movie is that it was less "Moana solves problems" and more "The ocean solves problems using Moana as a set of hands and a mouthpiece."

she's 16, which is the age of consent in many places

How Far I'll Go really shows how the Oscars are all about marketing. Moana's voice actress is a godawful singer.

I can't imagine this film without Maui and Moana going at it at one point. He charmed her in a two in a half minute song and probably made her feel alot of confusing shit the island boys never did for her.

I liked her voice. Now Let it Go however...good song but awful shrill whiny voice. How do people put up with it?

She couldn't take his divine dicking even if she tried and he knows it

He'd make it fit. And she would want him to.

damn dude you sound like you just smoked some hooby dooby skunk skunk

you feeling me, you got that orange kush, that dank purple strutt, some heavy deavy shit man

moar

that bomb ass dank ass purp skurp from the i-5 up north?

some jeebie weebies

That's fair, but it's either that or she has superpowers. It makes the movie more tense by having her just being a regular person who can talk to water. Her willingness to fight whatever the monster at the end was what gave the big guy(uuuu) the will to fight, and without him they wouldn't have restored the plant lady.

I thought the plant goddess was kinda ehh desu. I thought it would be better if the lava monster collapsed and turned to rock and then life grew on top or something. Didn't like the plant last for some reason