Black Manta

Black Manta
>kill your nemesis' kid
vs.
DOOM
>save your nemesis' kid's life as a constant reminder that he was too incompetent to do it himself

Well?

Doom

As much as I love Black Manta, Doom has Reeds wrapped around his finger due to what he did and having it always be there in front of him.

If transformers is any indication, It's a long and hard battle but gun with a sword ultimately wins, at least until sword with a gun gets revived.

>Well?
I don't get it

You talking who between Black Manta and Doctor Doom who would win in a fight?

Doctor Doom rapes Manta.

As someone who's barely ever watched any Transformers, I can't tell how much of that is a joke.

Gun with a sword. Imagine how big those bullets must be.

What's the better way to fuck with your arch-enemy.
Man I cannot make threads.

And then Reed fucks Doom's mom.

who's the most autistic super villain when it come to their arch nemesis? Professor Zoom/reverse flash, black manta or doctor doom?

Vic's been playing nice with Richards for years. They're more rivals than hero and villain these days.

Gun with Sword, easily.

retains all the practicality and leathality of a gun... but with a sword.

I mean, just look how lost and devoid of purpose that Sword is. Even it knows how much of an abomination it is.

That's because "these days",Richards is off rebuilding the multiverse will Doom is running around as Ironman

Sword with a gun can't even wield himself while Gun with a sword could probably shoot himself easily.

Gun with a sword is more likely to win but it is up to wich one has higher accuracy and/or more ammo.

>filename

If we assume that the weapons come with the dexterity they're usually used with, a sword would be very agile. I imagine it flying through the air in a graceful way.
Even if we're not to assume that, it is more difficult to aim with your body than your with your hand and the gun is a bigger relevant target.
I wouldn't count the sword with a gun out.

Gun with a sword.
Its a bigger gun, thus more likely to hit. Its sword can also articulate better and gain more momentum from each swing.

Sword with a gun doesn't even have a second hand, it would be very difficult to aim for it and reloading would be literally impossible.

Shit you're right, I'm not sure I can really tell, but does the gun with a sword have 2 hands?

Yes, it is double handing its sword.

It has one arm with two hands so not a huge advantage.

To shoot you have to pull the trigger. Sword with a Gun already has his fingers at the trigger. If Gun with a Sword would want to shoot Sword with a Gun it had to drop it sword and try to pull its own tigger.
Speed kills and Sword with a Gun wins this fight.

>implying Gun with a sword can't trigger itself at will
>implying Gun with a sword can't wield its sword with one hand and activate its trigger with the other

Or you could just use a gunblade.

And no, not Squall's gunblade, because a sword with a pistol grip hilt is dumb and would break your wrist using it. You'd want Lightning's gunblade, which is a gun that turns into a sword, which, while still silly sci-fi shit, makes infinitely more sense.

Bayonettas are way better than those silly japanese scifi things.

Bayonettas are boring as shit. I prefer the silly sci-fi things.