Heh heh heh... sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJLehClaLk0
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mortal-kombat-movie-oral-history-815287
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mother, you're alive!

I don't think so.

*inhales*

Wasn't there a new MK movie by that guy who made the edgy shorts happening or did I make that up?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJLehClaLk0

and now you, will die

He only got a webseries out of it.

>Those were 500 dollar sunglasses, asshole!
They couldn't find a single glasses brand that would pay for the advert? Sad!

Bruh look at this Raiden...

I can't wait for them to re-make Mortal Kombat and have Jax be the main character.

Epin

This is a really great read for anyone who grew up with the MK movie:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mortal-kombat-movie-oral-history-815287

Also Christopher Lambert is absolutely based:

>With Christopher, we did a creative deal so he only worked for like four or five weeks, for x amount of dollars. He was expensive, and he wasn't going to be able to come to Thailand because he would be going way over what we'd paid him. So I developed this plan where we were going to do close-ups of Chris in L.A. and then wide shots of a double in Thailand, and then edit it together creatively. Christopher, when he found out, said, "Forget about that. I'm coming to Thailand." He sensed this was going to make it a better movie if he could be there in those landscapes. And it is. I'm sure his agents and manager and lawyer were furious with him, because he basically came to Thailand for free. When he was there, he paid for the wrap party as well.

>that scene when Raiden goes to local school to find the best fighter

Faith in yourself is all you need.

What a guy.

Scorpion should have won.

>The deadliest of enemies but slaves under my power.

Yea cause no one comes to an MK movie to see Scorpion and Sub-Zero right? What a stupid fucking choice.

I actually want to make an MK movie all about Scorpion and Sub-Zero's story and clear up the misconception that they were enemies past MK2.

entire movie was great and it shouldn't have been, especially when you look at the leads, but it just works.