mhmhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm nootka

mmmmm.

*walks across London*
*walks back across London*

*pulls your guts out*

Mr Delaney
I'm East India

mm wooee mhmm

so a lot of season 2 will be whole flashback episodes ?

>I have an etsubahtsu

is this show even good
the sopranos and rectify season 1 are the only shows so far of any merit whatsoever

mmm, careful now.

When are we getting Nootka 2?

a daring synthesis

Starts filming next year. That probably means they are waiting for Spring. So it will come out in Fall hopefully.

Be... very... careful... now.

>grmmmmurrrrr
>*smears shit on his face*

I have a use, for you

>BBC flagship drama
>Good

WATCH IT BRYCE

Mmmmm nootka

mmmmh

Was getting caught part of your FUCKING PLAN ?

The BBC does a lot of really shit period dramas but thankfully Taboo isn't one of them. Actually one of the only TV shows I sat through and actually enjoyed myself.

>I have two personalities | Nicest person you will ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath.jpg

It was boring as fuck, couldn't even bring myself to watch it until the end. Nah, the only good thing from it were the memes

>couldn't even bring myself to watch it until the end
Is this pasta? The fuck are you saying son?

Taboo is great fun, but I wouldn't call if "good". It was camp, schlocky and funny.

Mhmmhmm..I have a use for you Sup Forums...

I just saw that movie. Powder was depressing

Mmm

He's right though, there's no FUCKING plot
It's fun to watch but boring to follow all the way through

It's a complete memefest and immensely entertaining for it. Hardy's absolutely bizarre, but good music and gorgeous set design. It's only 8 episodes.

Mhmh hmhm dullest nootka mhmh mmmm mmhmh mh mmhmh mmhmh mh mmhmh mmhmh mh mmhmh mmhmh mh mmhmh mmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm
h mmmm mmhmh mh mmhmh mmhmh hmh mmm Mhmhm mmmm mmm mh mmhmh mmhmh mh mmhmh mmhmh mh mmhmh mmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm.

mh mmhmh mmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm, mhmh! mhmh mmmm mmhmh mh Mhmhm mmmm mmmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm mmhmh mmhmh hmh mmm Mhmhm mmmm mmm mh mmhmh mmhmh mh mmhmh mmhmh mh mmhmh mmm Mhmhm mmmm mm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm.

>a-at least the powder was dry
"Nootka!"

Mhmhm mmmm mmmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm ""be very careful now."

Mhmhm mmmm mmmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm Mhmhm mmmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmm Mhmhm mmmm Mhmhm mmmm mmmmMhmhm mmmm mmmmMhmhm mmmm mmmmMhmhm mmmm mmmm Peaky Blinders.

FUCKING americans

Just because you can't follow it doesn't mean there is no plot. It's a pretty straight forward revenge story.

>Mhmmm...
>Fucks sister

Yes exactly what I said, there's no plot
Just random actors from HBO shows doing random weird stuff in 19th century costumes and yeah, somewhere in there I think there's indeed something about revenge or something.

So all those bits about where he comes back for his fathers inheritance, then they reveal his plot for revenge piece by piece, is not actually plot?

>Mhmmmmm...
>Peels egg with gloves on

Yes it is a vague story that we follow, but most of the scenes are pure filler that tell no story. Who gives a shit about his revenge plot ? It's fun, sure, but not interesting, it's a pretext and they don't really try to hide it.
If it was really a plot driven show, it would have been cut to what, 3 episodes maybe ? If you remove all the pointless scenes that served no narrative purpose to the plot, there's almost nothing left.

I need a ship... mhmmm

kek

Fuck with me if you dare