Has anyone had the chance of watching this gay kino?

Has anyone had the chance of watching this gay kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCsyocpQyok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw it's not coming to my country

You made me check when it comes here (if at all), and it comes on February 8th, fuck my luck desu. At least we'll get it so that's something i guess.

Does the twink actually have sex with a Peach in this movie? It's the only thing I've heard about it and I don't get why you'd do that.

they're not even gay, they bang chicks for 95% of the movie and the armie character marries a woman in the end

absolute masterpiece, but audience and Sup Forums will hate it because of the ''hype'' and ''LGBT''

best movie of the decade

i have, comfiest movie of the year

How gay is it?

see

they have off-screen sex and a few kiss/hugs, no male nudity, only female

Thanks for the spoilers ;_;

The book is better

Thank you based Sufjan.
youtube.com/watch?v=DCsyocpQyok

>no male nudity, only female
I hate Hollywood.

Where can I watch this? I live in Greenland

if he doesn't win an oscar for this, i will fucking destroy academy

I don't know if this is a "muh dick" or "muh heart" scene.

both

>tfw no smart qt twink lusting after you

>had a summer fling with another grad student during a visit to a lab
>couldn't lead to anything because I'm always moving around
I hate that you can't make lasting connections with this lifestyle. This movie is sure to fuck my shit up

The man who saved film soundtracks.

bump

>mfw it's still no twink-kino on the menu

Fuck, i can't stop listening to this.

i had a dream with sufjan today, it was great
not lewd, though

Have a last bump from me.

Saved

i did, it's one of my favourite movies this year.

he masturbates with it so yeah.

is it a video?

so massively jelly at all you fags seeing this movie already. im going to have to wait for either an oscar dvd rip or the actual dvd release

glad to hear that it is actually good

I'll help you.

probably the best film of the year for me.

had to cross my legs in the cinema during this bit to be honest lads.

Not frontal... still nudity

My problem isn't the fact that it's a story about gays but the age difference between them and his lib parents supporting this

That's not a large age gap at all.

i've had sex with guys but can't believe there are guys who actually want to watch films "about being gay"
if there was a movie where the protag also happened to be gay/bi and there was a romance i would like it but anything like this just screams of oscar bait and dishonesty

the age difference wasnt that big in the book, it only seems bigger because armie is a 6'5" giant, anyone would look like a jailbait twink next to him. i believe in the book the characters are 17 and 23.

Armie looks much older IRL though. Someone who doesn't know what his age is supposed to be could assume he's anything from 30-35, rather than 24.

well you haven't seen it. It's a coming of age film about discovery. Not a film "about being gay."

The characters in the film are technically both bi. Elio hooks up with a girl throughout the movie.

Do people kill like that?

>being a self hating gay

>I'm 25 but get mistaken for a freshman on the regular

post pits

No

But is it ever established? I t hink I only catched the younger one's name.

He's a grad student, so at least 23

i started my phd at 21 and finished at 24

Nice.

Which meme did you get it in?

Not him. I'm and I do paleoclimate/geochemistry

compsci

I was wondering why educated people would be browsing Sup Forums, this explains it

What?

You heard me nigger

i contemplated going to see it when it was playing in my local cinema because it has 2 ryuichi sakamoto songs. desu i might still go, gonna check to see if its still showing.