(DChads get in Here) ITS HAPPENING!!!!!

>zack sndyer cut news leaking next week

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/justice-league-zack-snyder-cut-and-more/
criticalhit.net/entertainment/no-not-getting-zack-snyder-cut-justice-league/
comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/25/justice-league-vfx-artist-denies-zack-snyder-cut/
movieweb.com/justice-league-movie-directors-cut-doesnt-exist/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-edits-joss-whedon-micromanaged-zack-snyder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOKS LIKE XMAS IS COMING EARLY LADS

HHYYYOOOOPPP LEETTSS GOOO

>additional scenes

not a Zack Snyder cut in any shape or form

Yay!!!!

DADDY SNYDER WILL MAKE IT ALL BETTER

spics were a mistake

God give us the Snyder cut the mouseshills robbed us.

Please god let it be true

If they have Deathstroke /luthor escaping from prison wouldn't that make the post credit sequence a lot less surprising ?

>Ben is leaving again
9000 times this story comes out and it's still not true

Ben probably hates Whedon. He's the one that pushed for Terrio in BvS to make the story more serious.

>sources

Gotta agree on Ben. I’d hate if someone made me look like a carbon copy of Tony Stark and Nathan Fillon

I don't think anyone who cares this much about funny papers can ever be a chad

Also why do DCucks just believe whatever bullshit they tell each other without any kind of source or indication of truth

Ben is based and sounds like he fucking hates Joss.

WB better give him time off. nobody compares

>Studio loses millions year over year by committing to a shitty director
>Latest film is the biggest bomb yet
>LETS DOUBLE DOWN ON THIS GUY

Snyderfags are so delusional

nice source faggot

Because they're idiots and starving for good news.

>ANOTHER FRESH REVIEW!

All Snyder's DC films have been hugely profitable to WB.

That sounds perfectly like WB though

They've had diminishing returns and have failed to build brand. Now Batman and Superman are diluted and are no longer sure wins for them. He's killing their tentpoles.

>They've had diminishing returns
What a load of horseshit. BvS was his most profitable, Watchmen the least. The reverse order is true you lying mouse fuck.

In terms of brand, no. Batman has lost its potential as a brand. Watchmen had no brand appeal. He's diluting the brands.

;_; stay strong zack

Neither Batman or Superman has been this huge with the exception of Nolan films. He's doing fine.

Yes, with the exceptions of the films he was following up...

Warner Bros. is losing money on this and are about to face a lawsuit in their attempt to gain more capital. Expect the DCEU to be "on hold" for a while and Snyder to have less to do with it very soon.

>Come release day DC puts out:
>Justice League
>Justice League: The Snyder Cut
>Justice League: The Whedon Cut
>One big package including all 3

Is this the most ingenius stunt Warner has pulled? 3 times as much money for one piece of shit

That's not a credible source

>Matt Reeves batman on hold
Fuck, this was the only thing i was looking forward to. Goodbye DC

AYO WHAT ABOUT JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK
NO NEWS ABOUT THAT?
IS MATT RYAN CAST?
IS DADDARIO ZATANNA?

They're literally filming Aquaman and writing WW as we speak. The Disney fantasy of WB abandoning superheroes will never happen. Keep dream mousefuck.

>DLC Cinematic universe

Aquaman is wrapped and WW is going to come out. That's about all they have (other than Shazam) that they've already committed money to. Everything else is on hold.

I don't know what Disney fantasy you are talking about and have no interest in the Marvel movies. I'm speaking to the business and financial reality that Warner Bros is losing money on these films and diluting their tentpoles brands by making more of them.

Calm down with your partisan consolewars bullshit.

Why do you guys enjoy pretending Zack Snyder is a good filmmaker?

So they are currently making three DCEU films while ir's also "on hold"? I piss on you mouseshills and your misinformation campaigns.

HOLY FUCK.
Looks like SUPERMAN KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

PLEASE BRING A THEATRICAL TO PHOENIX, ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE IT HAS ALWAYS SEEMED GAY BUT I WOULD GO THERE TO SEE THIS THANKS WB

>what's your super power?
>i'm rich

Real talk, in the Snyder cut does Superman get a mustache throughout the movie?

>not dropping the DCEU now

The critics applauded this shit show for the "FUN" Joss Whedon added to it

That's the state of the DCEU now, only fun and quips, no more legitimately decent stories and filmmaking, just rush job CGI, TV cinematography and sky laser plots forever

Holy shit it's happening. They're turning on WB, they're actually gonna do it!
Snyder, you didn't die in vain!

Snyder shot all his Superman scenes in time so Cavill wasn't making Mission Impossible yet. So no.

>One big package including all 3
Learn to count. The theatrical release was the Whedon cut. There's no third cut

>no more legitimately decent stories and filmmaking
>no more

There never was.

>mfw watching the Snyder cut on the 4k tv I just bought on black Friday

>joss ruined JL
Is he gonna lose his job for Batgirl now? Hope so.

If you could pick 1 actor to become a Snyderian DChad who would you pick? Me? Andrew Lincoln.

I feel so fucking bad for Ben Affleck. He bagged the role of a lifetime and fucking nailed the performance the first time out, but because fanboys are petulant babies who can't handle different takes on characters, and executives can't stop their fucking endless meddling, he's getting trolled right out of it.

Riz Ahmed

>What is Man of Steel?
>What is two thirds of BvS?

I dropped this shitshow after Suicide Squad but the fact people still scream "YES BASED SNYDER" when the guy is gone from the series now is just pathetic

>Will Joss lose the Batgirl Job

He already did

>Batman has lost its potential as a brand.
I want Mickey Mouse to leave.

>We get an additional end credits scene
Fuck.

The one Whedon scene I actually like is the bit with him talking to the kids at the very beginning. Too bad his upper lip looks like shit during the whole ordeal.

the things whedon cut were the dialouge in the fight scene, some changes to the kent farm scene and the beginning Spiderman Homecoming ripoff opening with the phone

At the VERY LEAST warner bros should fix that shit for the blu ray release. They have like 4 or 5 months to do it.

They currently have financially committed to three films that are part of the DC brand. The rest are on hold. Your lack of reading comprehension and mouse bullshit makes you sound like a complete moron.

Snyder cut isn't a real thing, guys.

slashfilm.com/justice-league-zack-snyder-cut-and-more/

The cyborg actor hates whedon.
And the amazons in general love Zack.

based Ben

Do some research, Whedon's initial cut came in at 2 hours and 30 mins so WB still cut down his version

>make Snyder hate you
>make Whedon hate you too

It's like WB wants all the directors away from them.

It's always the good guys that get fucked over by life.

Do a google search instead of taking your sources from a fucking facebook post

see also criticalhit.net/entertainment/no-not-getting-zack-snyder-cut-justice-league/
comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/25/justice-league-vfx-artist-denies-zack-snyder-cut/
movieweb.com/justice-league-movie-directors-cut-doesnt-exist/

Why would DC pour more money into what's already projected to bomb? Footage that Zack filmed is either gone or unfinished to the point where it would only add more onto WB's already huge costs they put into this movie

Why are Marvel Pakis this desperate to downplay a Snyder Cut that was already confirmed by the film's DP Fabian Wagner? I think they're shitting their pants seeing how much demand and support there is for Snyder's film. They are afraid.

>Snyder Cut

The most complete version of the film. Narrative makes perfect sense and the movie is tonally consistent throughout. Sadly probably lost for all eternity or too mutilated beyond recovery at this point.

>The Whedon Cut

A pretty ugly botch job. Still makes sense narratively, but tonally seems off in scenes with randomly added jokes and bad special effects. Still makes sense though.

>The WB Cut

>"NOW IT'S SHORTER SO WE SAVED TIME!"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT MAKES NO SENSE NOW AND THE NARRATIVE IS OFF?"
>"OY VEY HERE'S SOME MORE JOKES TO SATISFY YOU GOYIM!"
>"HERE'S SOME COOL EFFECTS WE GOT MY SON TO PUT IN THE MOVIE, HE'S BEEN PLAYING AROUND WITH AFTER EFFECTS FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS NOW!"

What is this fascination white people have with raising brown skins?

You realise until Warner Bros. themselves, Whedon or Snyder announce a Snyder Cut there is no fucking Snyder Cut you retard

Why on Earth would WB go ahead and let their DP leak that a Snyder Cut is happening without properly announcing it straight afterwards? If an extended cut of this movie comes it'll be Whedon's 30 mins of cut footage

Just like when people insisted David Ayer's cut of Suicide Squad would be released, made petitions for it, and WB released an extended cut that was either scenes of nothingness Ayer filmed or just extensions of their own footage.

And never compare me to Marvel Patels again you DC Pajeet scum

We know that Snyder already finished the film before Whedon got hold of it. The principal photography is done. The only question is how much was finished in post and how much remains to finish if any. There are way too many detailed description's of Snyder's film not to exist.

Also Suicide Squad, Ayer's version exists. WB just chose not to release because they are idiots.

And Snyder's cut will exist and never be released. People may have worked with Snyder or even seen his work on Justice League before, but people who've worked on the movie more recently have come forward and said Snyder's stuff is either unfinished, locked away by WB, or in some cases scrapped entirely by WB.

Zack knows how to film the human form without it being exploitive. He could have had all the amazons fully nude and it wouldn't be a cheap thrill

The footage exists even if it's not finished
I'd like to see it as an extra on the DVD release if they can't edit it back into the film itself

footage existing versus a finished cut of a film existing are not the same thing.

Fabian Wagner said it exists. Some unnamed unsourced fucking "VFX artist" said it didn't. Guess which one I'll believe?

Did he say that it had been finished in post-production? I don't doubt the footage exists somewhere but that's a far cry from being released.

The one who's not retarded enough to name themselves and lose their job should it be true. Wagner is probably talking out of his ass because he had a gripe with the way Whedon and WB handled the final product, which is completely fair if he doesn't want to work in the industry again and look completely unprofessional.

Bear in mind as well this "unnamed" VFX artist is the one who leaked the fucking deleted and unfinished Snyder scenes.

>WB just chose not to release because they are idiots
In their defense, because of how radically Ayer's cut was from the finished film, releasing it would have done irreversible damage to the dceu.
We're talking entirely different plot developments (the whole love triangle with Harley, Deadshot and Joker that was dropped) (and the Joker treating Harley abusively)

They were kind of backed into a corner there due to their own stupidity

Also one might wonder why all this obsession from the anti-Snyder sources like fucking comicbook.com (notorious Marvel shills) to denounce a Snyder cut. Why are they putting so much energy in attempting to disprove it based on fucking Reddit posts.

I know it, you know it, Everybody Knows. They are afraid. Afraid that for once since forever it's the pro-Snyder side that now holds the microphone. They are afraid.

they did test screenings you stupid fuck

>The cyborg actor hates whedon.

I really don't blame him if true.
>Zack version
>you're essentially the protagonist of the movie, get an emotional arc about overcoming huge tragedy to become a hero and sacrifice yourself to save the world

>Joss version
>I cut most of your scenes so I could squeeze in some more awkward quips for Batman. Oh and by the way you're le funny man too now. :^)

>The one who's not retarded enough to name themselves and lose their job should it be true.
The absolute state of Marvel Pajeet mental gymnastics

>mental gymnastics

>one artist has leaked footage and said there's no Snyder Cut to be released
>the other has given a name and provided no evidence other than "Trust me guise"

the low level IQ of DC Patels I s2g

source?

Who is the more credible source, the fucking right-hand man of the director or some VFX artist that may or may not be telling the truth and even if telling the truth would have no insight on the bigger picture?

>im going to yell at people to do their own research
>omg someone shows me i'm wrong
>ummm user can you do the work so i don't have to do my own research? baka

the absolute state of this board

>right-hand man of Zack Snyder tells the public his boss has made a cut that will be released

BECAUSE IF HE SAYS THERE ISN'T OR SAYS ANYTHING THAT REFLECTS BADLY ON SNYDER HE WON'T HAVE A JOB YOU MONGEREL

Seeing footage and seeing a final fucking cut that's ready to be released are 2 different things you retard

Holy why this is literally MGSV chapter 3 tier autism

>the DP is lying guys pay no mind to him this random reddit post is right
Did Marvel hire Baghdad Bob or what?

>"T-Trust me guys! The Snyder Cut is coming!"

God you DCKeks are as insufferable as you are pathetic

>I know it, you know it, Everybody Knows. They are afraid. Afraid that for once since forever it's the pro-Snyder side that now holds the microphone. They are afraid.
This. Just look at the sources. The same ones that celebrated Snyder's departure pulling this shit again. Disgusting hateful fucks. But hope never dies bros.

Difference is I made a statement based on articles and insider knowledge that you can see here

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-edits-joss-whedon-micromanaged-zack-snyder

You just asspulled a statement that Warner Bros. has somehow finished CGI and Snyder's footage that was completely unfinished 2 weeks ago

You complain about the state of the board and then post tumblr tier fan-art

>MCUck ousts himself
Sup Forums really does nothing but confirm false flags over and over again

WB will NEVER cross over their movies and tv shows.

Zatanna will probably be black, which I won't mind as long as she's thicc and qt.

Doug Liman might be scared off at this point though because after Suicide Squad the JL clusterfuck why would any decent director want to work with WB on capeshit.

>"He hates DC so he must love Marvel!"

Do you ever speak to people outside the house? I just can't imagine interacting with a human as aspergic and with as bland a personality as yourself

>by Joanna Robinson
I piss on your mouse whore. The truth is out about your "news site". Look how hard it tries to make Whedon the victim of this. Joanna you fat hateful cunt.

You complain about my complaining about the state of the board and don't even post any art.

The ass shot of Diana in the hot pants raised an eyebrow for me when I saw it in the theater because is seemed so 2013.

In the year of our Lord 2017 you cant do that shit anymore unless yout movie is straight to video or a comedy.

I doesnt offend me because Im not a massive faggot but the close up ass shot in any new film is the first sight that a film is going to be shit. Joss shouldn't have done it because its outdated. Not because its offensive.