What could Rey do next?

Mousecucks will defend this

Snoke: "No man can kill me!"
Rey removes her helmet revealing her face and says: "I am no man!" And she kills him.

Be stronger than any man, rawr!

>Yaaas slay queen
I'm a person who thinks with his dick. I will be entirely okay with this as long as we see her bounce around in a tight revealing outfit.

>those two token soyboys

Is this the fate of all Mouseketeers?

What if she got raped and then after thecaluen nuts he cuts her head off and fuckd her neck wound desu desu desu desu senpai desu desu desu

Can we replace her with the charming African American lady from Ghostbusters?

>The two token baldlets

*inhales*

It’s like brand suicide as performance art

Can anyone make the case for still giving a shit about Star Wars at this point?
Look at that fucking picture. Whatever audience they’re aiming for, it’s not us

I've met lots of woman creatives and I'm willing to bet that every single woman writer in that room is either a lesbian, a fujoshit, or a prude. Either way, the female characters are gonna feel stale and more like an unrealistic concept/a political message, which ironically will drive the female side of fandom to focus their attentions on the male characters instead.

This has to be from a tumblr board meeting or something right? No way this is actually the '''''people'''''' writing the new sjwars.

Well, let's see. The bad guys are probably going to make a deathstar++ that can kill... hell, I dunno, fourteen planets in one shot. And then Rey will hang out with a bespectacled tangerine for a while, and then go fight em. etc. Lasers and shit.

>Snoke: "No man can kill me!"
>Rey removes her helmet revealing her face and says: "I am no man!" And she kills him.
Honestly, at this point a blatant LotR homage would probably be better than anything they will actually put in the movie.

On the other hand, this IS star wars part 3 part 2 we're talking about... so, maybe a repeat of the lucky bullseye that was Empire? Not likely, but an user can dream.

Han Solo’s seduction of Leia in Empire would unironically be lambasted as sexual assault today
If you don’t believe me, you haven’t watched the movie in years

Well done Sherlock. But if you look for actual story group member, you won't be disappointed.

She can do everything. She is a character that took over everything, leaving only scraps for others.
Took over Luke's role as the Jedi master.
Took over Han's roles as the ace pilot and Chewbacca's owner.
Took over Leia's role as the one with a retarded haicut.

Wait a minute, people really do that, delegate scriptwrining to a group of people instead of one person? How does in work? Not only ten writers are ten times more expensive than one, it's also a recipe for inconsistency.

>Han Solo’s seduction of Leia in Empire would unironically be lambasted as sexual assault today
Non-westerner here. Which part of his part in part five was seduction? He looks a courteous man to me. Also, since we are discussing sexual assault, isn't Rey kissing unconscious Finn an act of one by US law?

Rian Johnson wrote TLJ calm down guys.

sit on my face

Then don't.
And watch the movie make 1 billion dollars yet again with you alt-right weenies complaining about it in your underwear.
Sucks being a minority, doesn't it?
Maybe you'll start treating POC and women with the respect they deserve.

>Physical writing

Y tho

>Non-westerner here
Stopped reading there

>Not only ten writers are ten times more expensive
Not if your writers aren't actually writers but just a bunch of cunts from your circle that you hand over a job at Lucasfilm. Usually a script for a movie is $1 million. Foor big movies like sw it should be more but be sure that the cunts who participate to these focus groups aren't paid much, they're not writing anything, just throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks. They probably don't spend more than a week.

He said he had to relocate at Lucasfilm to get everything he was writing validated by the story group. Basically being a little bitch.