youtu.be/0Ti86veZBjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums hates this guy because he tells facts

kek

>facts
half-truths to fit a narrative

Looks Soy

How can one man be so based

He BTFO the kikes and circumcision. He's based in my book.

t. poltard

reminds me of a certain board on Sup Forums..

really makes you think

>facts

Sure, a good majority of his points are solid, but there's a quite a couple that he uses to push whatever agenda College Humor SJWs are pushing these days.

I like how in their latest video about expiration dates all the comments were recommending adam only drink and eat food past it's expiration then

>t. poltard
>taking pride in browsing the board that doomed this site

>being this desperate to be validated

The only people "dooming" this site are uptight faggots looking to police the naughty words.

>Don't worry about herpes everyone has it go out and be a fucking degenerate!

I haven't watched his show but now i know i never will.

>falling for such low quality bait

They do pretty good research and backs their claims up it up with sources(Something you never see here by the way.)
I'd love to see specific examples where they are misrepresenting or lying about facts.

>bait
Fuck off you literal retard. So I can't browse pol and praise a non right wing figure for being spot on on certain issues?

Sup Forums?

Doesn't this manlet get called out on his bullshit in every comment section? CollegeHumor has really gone down hill.

Collegehumor was never funny you soyboy

You're right. I was thinking about eBaum's World.

Should be easy for you to find an example then. Or are you just going by whisy-washy shit that Sup Forums loves so much.

>He doesn't fit MY narrative, he MUST be wrong

Is his water episode accurate? I watched that awhile ago and don't know what to believe.

You think you are going to get more educated opinions here? Here we belive whatever makes us feel good.

I want him to get his hair caught in a lawnmower.

yes that episode's fine

Maybe I'm not interested in HIS (lel) narrative because he's a faggot numale.

You could just google Adam Ruins Everything fact check, if you're so hellbent on confirming or not confirming what you think.

doesn't literally every episode of this shit have a multitude of full length video responses absolutely tearing all the disingenuous claims apart

nah

>Soy Ruins Adam's Testosterone

>I make up my own reality.

lmao hi adam

>*citation needed*
>"Nothin personnell."

The episode where he "ruins" gaming. He doesn't site any data for any of his claims and includes mobile app users in the definition of "gamer" because the population of women playing actual games is laughably low.

*ruins his own show with politics*

In his herpes video he equates herpes sores to pimples, ingrown hairs, or mosquito bites.

He then says that 90% of the world has herpes the actual number is around 70%.

At Least twice they say that most people don't develop symptoms, the number is 40-50% who are asymptomatic definitely not "most". Also even if you are asymptomatic you can still have outbreaks just not as often so saying most don't develop symptoms is complete bullshit.

They bring out a doctor who repeats the "little red bumps" slogan from earlier then says "most adults will be exposed to it".

Then he finishes it off by saying if you don't have it you're the weird one.

So from this video alone you can see he speaks in half truths and uses words like "most" to cover up the fact that he is generalizing.

>Maybe I'm not interested in HIS (lel) narrative because he's a faggot numale.
This is the kind of feels over reals shit I'm talking about.

who is this estronaut?

Or he might just have herpes himself and is making himself feel better about it

oh my god this fucking bugman. I can smell the neoliberal snark eminating from that grotesque forehead.

youtu.be/CdeRpxHjDOQ

>that episode where they are talking about hymens
>the female says it's more like a gate to the vagina
>Next shot is a team of football players running under a balloon gate

Sorry buds, I'm not going to watch a left leaning platform's deconstruction on how to sit on the toilet.

>the actual number is around 70%.
Where do you get this number from? And it seems to me like its still the majority of people, so i dont see why:
>Then he finishes it off by saying if you don't have it you're the weird one.

>So from this video alone you can see he speaks in half truths and uses words like "most" to cover up the fact that he is generalizing.

Is so wrong.

>facts
He sites "studies" on the show. Studies also show that most are biased, unrepeatable, and results are often manipulated so they appear to show significance.
Researchers are motivated to skew results so they receive funding.
If you actually read a lot of the studies, the data can be interpreted in multiple ways, mostly as there's no evidence of anything.

I dont know who this is, and i dont care, but that is hands down the most punchable face ive ever seen in my life.

>doesn't literally every episode of this shit have a multitude of full length video responses

You have one response, I think you have to do better to justify your claim.

Still can get things wrong or miss the big picture.
There was an episode with corrections, which was nice.

Damn you're so cool

So just disregard all research then? Bad studies usually get rejected from reputable journals.

Yea, good thing we have the last unbiased bastion in Sup Forums that will always do their most comprehensive analysis of statistics and never let their own political views get in the way of what is true.

Actually the whole soy thing lowering testosterone or increasing estrogen is completely BS

I hope Adam does an episode blowing the fuck out of your bro science and makes you look like an even bigger fool.

*Sup Forums

>t. vegan and soy dependent

Telling people they are weird if they don't have herpes is clearly opinion and also fucked up because people should worry about herpes.

It's not exactly AIDS but don't tell people to just not give a shit because "fuck it everyone has it".

like he's wrong..

You think anyone here would be convinced? Facts doesn't matter anymore. Now we go with feels.

This.

The irony...

>2 posts in
>already bitching about Sup Forums
obsessed

Clearly he used weird as in "its more common to have it than to not have it."

Do you honestly think he was saying people should feel shame or whatever for not having it? Common man.

>dude having children in your late 30s ONLY doubles your risk of having birth defects

>Adam ruins Sup Forums
>you see baneposting is higly dangerous as this graph shows...
>apparently Sup Forums didnt get the memo where cuny is outlawed...
>blacks commit more on screen crime than Wh*te people...
>holywood is run by jews but...
>figures show films and movies would benefit from more idris elba

Post oldies

youtube.com/watch?v=CB-cAoBCU8E
youtube.com/watch?v=FV6jH2BAkPY

Whats with reddit these days just go back to your home

>30s ONLY doubles your risk of having birth defects
Doubles is a pretty meaningless word without numbers.

0.01% to 0.02% is a totally insignificant change for example.

Well if they use sources then it's all true.

>I just want to fit in sooooo bad!

When talking about scientific shit he's pretty accurate for a show. But he really can't present good arguments when talking about scientific issues.

>studies show you can't trust studies

>Adam ruins Not Taking Your Government Mandated Estrogen Pills

You gotta take em! You wouldn't want your rampant toxic masculinity to get out of control!

Hilarious how the video responses stops right where your image cuts off. Great stuff.

you WONT believe WHO Sup Forums hates Now! Click here to find out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Alw5hs0chj0&ab_channel=CollegeHumor

Oh great, I will stop using sources from now on. Now reality is what I want it to be.

theres more under that

His show on IQ is so bad it literally can't be considered anything but propaganda.

*sips soy*

He almost never use primary sources, he uses secondary shit published by journalists who almost never understand what they're talking about.
He repeatedly cites studies that go against the consensus if they support what he wants to sell and the arguments he uses are so often fallacious it's not even funny to point them out.

>Don't build a wall to protect your borders goy, planes can't just fly over walls!

lmfao

>GUYS THERE ARE MOUNTAINS ON THE BORDER THEREFORE A WALL CAN'T WORK
wow...is this...the power of adam's arguments?

le adam hair

>you shouldn't have children when you're young! birth defects aren't a big deal!

>everybody has herpes its no big deal!

>don't protect your borders! illegal immigration is nothing to worry about!

Hmm I'm starting to sense a pattern here...

I wonder who could possibly be funding this show.

>i wonder who could possbily be fnding this show

>niggers show you can't trust niggers
do you realize how stupid you sound?

He uses sources from scientific journals too. And not every kind of claim makes sense to be backed up with that.

>he uses secondary shit published by journalists who almost never understand what they're talking about.
There are good journalists that do propper research that you can trust. You can't just throw every source away by saying they are stupid or whatever.

Well, a wall wouldn't help vs the illegals who came by plane and overstayed their welcome

>don't protect your borders!
More like
>They come from planes! Wall doesn't matter!

Ummm, actually sweetie? How can I be a numale when alpha males aren't real

youtu.be/0Ti86veZBjU

>There are good journalists that do proper research that you can trust.
Routinely, "scientific" books that are praised in the press and receive awards are actually deemed to be very bad by academics in their field. See for example guns germs and steel. Tons of examples like that.
His show on IQ literally goes against every bit of consensus there is on the topic, uses dishonest, fallacious arguments, and uses really shitty sources.

No ur weird angst is screaming reddit

>this solution doesn't solve the entire issue therefore it's bad!
mind boggling good argument.

>alpha males dont exist
how can you have omega, bata and delta males without alphas?
>alphas dont exist because...
how beta can one be?

Did i strike a nerve, Adam?

Where did I mention scientific books by non-scientists? From what I have seen they mostly uses articles or journals.

>mass immigration from the 3rd world is a good thing!

Kek reminds me of liberals saying the wall would be useless because 40% of illegals fly in and out stay their visas. So the wall would stop 60% of illegal immigrants? Sounds good to me

That was there to show evidence for the idea of journalists not knowing what is good science.
Also, you're not disputing anything I said on that show.