AANG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5J7inpYSoE
youtube.com/watch?v=UfDk3I6di5E
www96.zippyshare.com/v/ao6zogW7/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was the best part of that movie.

what a night to be a Sup Forumsmrade that was

This man is what I imagine Sup Forums looking and acting like if Sup Forums were condensed into one human being.

He was right too. It's like this movie went out of its way to piss off fans, even the little things like the names.

What's this about?

the last airbender movie sucked and Sup Forums will never get over it.

First fan reactions to the Last Airbender movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5J7inpYSoE

The reporter was having so much fun that day

That's hilarious. I'm surprised I hadn't seen it until now. Honestly, the movie wasn't all that bad. It had some decent visuals and a few good moments. Air bending was cool but unfortunately all other bending sucked. I gave it a 6/10 if I'm remembering it right.

Linkara being Linkara

JUST ONCE

what video is this from

That was Linkara?

like damn nigga i could just toss that rock like with my hand and shit

It was just one guy doing it but I don't know what the other guys were doing. On the other hand it would be a really cool strategy for there to be lots of people pretending to be benders so that they don't know which one is the one doing the actual bending.

No.

The group of earthbenders supposedly raised a wall of earth that appears immediately before the gif starts, while the lone guy on the foreground sent that slowly floating rock.

I was so disappointed by this movie. My mother and sister were watching the twilight movie that came out around the same time while I watched the TLA movie, I felt like I would have preferred watching that instead of this movie, taking a shit over one of my favourite shows at the time.

I think it's the most let down I've ever been by a movie.

Nah, it was seconds after. The Rock hits one guy and the wall deals with the rest.

the gif is always funnier without it, though.

>all those qts in coslay

Man, you have some low standards.

I'm just generous, unless a movie does something to make me mad. I always feel bad when someone tries his hardest and everyone hates him for it.

>It took the entire village to raise one rock.
Fuck, I forgot about that

No, you can see it was just one guy bending that rock. Those six guys in the background are just dancing randomly, which is even more stupid when you think about it.

How hilarious were threads about this movie when it came out?

African American Network Group

>I always feel bad when someone tries his hardest
That wasn't what M. Night did at all.

>It had some decent visuals and a few good moments.
That comment reminds me of Sokka in this clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=UfDk3I6di5E

I've had more fun with some other bad movies. Most people agreed that TLA was bad, but not in a funny or entertaining way.
Rufftoon's drawings about the movie were posted a lot, and people made fun of the dancebending scene in particular.

>Go see it on opening night
>Packed theater, they even had people sitting in the aisles.
>Seriously, this was original Star Wars playing in theaters-level packed
>Everyone's excited
>Then everything changed when white Eskimoes appeared on screen
>Movie sucks
>Crowd openly making fun of it, theater's full of laughter
>Blessedly, the film warps
>Half hour wait until staff comes in to tell us that they're going to have to take forever splicing it
>Little girl shouts "YOUR MOVIE SUCKED ANYWAY" to a round of applause and laughter
>Everyone leaves
>Many keks to be had

>penis hair
>later played Asami
fucking pottery

That sentiment was more about Fant4stic than Avatar. I always feel bad for Trank. Avatar was disrespectful to the fans so it deserves to be bashed, but I still don't think it was as bad as people say. If this thread is still up later I'll open my notes to see specific examples of good scenes.

>IF THEY HAD JUST CALLED HIM AANG, ONNCEE
>I wanna tear down M Night Shamalan
>I should have seen Twilight
Holy fuck thats pretty funny. Also that girl cosplaying as June is cute.
That sounds awesome. I should go to the theater more.

I hope this is true. I've seen so many obviously fake stories, but this one sounds plausible.

Fun fact: there was a comic adaptation based on the movie adaptation based on the cartoon series. And it managed to be even worse than the movie.

Someone needs to storytime it ASAP. I'm liking Sokka's face in this cover though.

He's imagining its a tranny-dick. right?

In some ways a personal hero of mine.
Opening weekend, which is peak shill praise time for movies, and he's willing to speak the truth right after midnight release.

Man I defend tons of movies that don't deserve defending, bit LOTA ain't one of them.
None of the kids knew martial arts so their bending motions were a watered down version of what is in the cartoon,
Making the usually darker skinned Sokka and Katara lightskinned while making the lightskinned firenation dark skinned made everyone notice that (as well as make it an easy target for racial jokes)
And for some weird ass reason a change on the way to pronounce "Ong" and "Ovatar" for no reason.

Also CGI was passable at best of times and at worst of time gifs of hilarity. We've seen that group of Earth benders slowly hover a single stone.

I'm gonna try to find this.

Aw I miss ReelzChannel's FirstFans and that one show with the youtubers.

I've got it, have fun
www96.zippyshare.com/v/ao6zogW7/file.html
I'm not gonna storytime it though, it's too late in my timezone right now.

Nah, everyone was saying it sucked. The REAL hero was the guy willing to call out the Star Wars prequel as being bad! He was the only one!

Thank you!

You're good people user.
Will read it later, and if truly bad will save it for Storytime of Pain weekend.

>Star Wars prequel as being bad!
They weren't though.

Did you see Phantom Menace when you were 10? Because that's the only way such nostalgia would be excusable.

Revenge of the Sith was good and Attack of the Clones had its moments, but you can't seriously defend Phantom Menace.

Even Revenge of the Sith is pretty cringeworthy. The dialogue and delivery of said dialogue is painful in several places. Especially between Anakin and Amidala.

>>Then everything changed when white Eskimoes appeared on screen
>>Movie sucks
>>Crowd openly making fun of it, theater's full of laughter

I thought everyone knew about the white eskimos long before the movie even came out.

Who here has only ever watched the movie with Riff Trax?

They didn't even use the proper character names? No wonder nobody liked it.

The characters still had the same names, but they were pronounced differently than in the cartoon.

I swear to god that Sup Forums has the lowest standards of all boards dedicated to media
Every time I come here I find a new low

The only based fedora there ever was or will be

The acting and dialogue was bad enough that even if you liked the story and characters you can't call it "good."

The actress was a huge fan of the show and I think this movie broke her inside, and Bryke took pity on her and gave her Asami by way of apology.

Then he threw that show into the trash. Good job Bryke.

>Let her play the most useless character of all time as an apology
Bravo

>the most useless character of all time
Iahfy would beg to differ

Is that linkara?

BAANG

JUST

underrated

Underrated

Holy shit

Needs a storytime

Isn't this the aritst that wrote that huge Zhao fanfiction comic and then got hired as an actual storyboarder for Book 3?

this

The dialogue was good mostly despite being acted poorly in many scenes. The music was above average. The characters, again despite the poor acting and weird name pronunciations, were good overall. The camera work was good except during fight scenes.

Overall, it wasn't unwatchably bad like people are claiming.

Jesus, is this what Star Wars fans felt when they watched the prequels?

And she even got to eat out the next Avatar. That's how you make an apology.