Now that Superbro, is back how big a hug is Batman going to give him

Now that Superbro, is back how big a hug is Batman going to give him.

You'remaking me sad user because you know he isn't going to stick around long enough for him to see Bruce again.

A bromance will bring them together

He is the other half of a whole. Superdad isn't more Superman than he is. Both are the same guy.

When did Superbro comeback?

But he is sticking around since he is Superdad.

In the current Superman crossover Superman Reborn it's been going on for three weeks now ending next week it was revealed that him and Superdad were the same person but split so they're becoming one again at the end of the story.

I am killing my firstborn [dog] to summon a scanbro that will story time the last Superman ish where it was revealed that Superbro is back.

Here's a link

I guess my dog didn't have to die...

Thanks.

Leave your dog alone brah. Here you go

I already gave him the link senpai.

Holy shit I meant to say "senpai" but it somehow turned into senpai

Holy shit it happened again let me try again I mean F A M but it got turned into Senpai is that new?

been like this for a while now actually

I guess it's because I don't really use the word F A M that much so I never noticed.

Redpill me on Superbro

Superbro the new 52 version of Superman hwas written to be a bit more aggressive than the Superman you're used to which turned a lot of fans on him and outside of a few writers he wasn't really written that well so after 4 years of complaining DC brought back the classic Superman we're reading in Rebirth now and killed Superbro. But after that DC revealed the universe the classic Superman Superdad as we call him comes from was the same universe as the New 52 universe the one Superbro comes from everyone assumed Superbro was a fake imposter until it was revealed he and Superdad were the same all along.

Thanks

>it was revealed that him and Superdad were the same person but split so they're becoming one again at the end of the story.
Ugh. They shouldn't have done that.

>until it was revealed he and Superdad were the same all along
Except for the whole age difference and being simultaneously existing at the same time, totally the same all along

We really needed to retain "SupesXWondy 4EVER" and "Sorry Clark I'm fucking all these other guys" because that was so well received.

>Ugh. They shouldn't have done that.
I assume you're one of the people that would have preferred Superbro being a fake and never brought back which is funny since DC pretty much planned set this up since they killed Superbro. Don't worry the Superman that comes out of Superman Reborn is still basically Pre New 52 Superman with the wife and son but fit into the New 52 universe.

They were split that explains them existing at the same time, and I'm pretty sure they're gonna retcon the Supes/Wondy romance with this anyway.

I wanted them to be separate entities and work together sometimes. Or maybe put one of them somewhere else.

I hope they leave the supes/wondy so Clark has to explain to Lois how he has memory's of fucking Wonder Woman, and one night will scream Diane's name in bed. So to retaliate she fucks Bruce.

BRUCE TIMM
I WILL FIND YOU!

DC having two Supermen at this point was never and option if you ask me and yeah they could have put Superbro in another universe but at this point I'll take a merger since it means both were the real Superman instead of Superbro being some clone imposter or Superboy Prime hated those theories glad they were wrong.

This merger goes both ways so Lois will have memories of fucking that Jon guy New 52 Lois was dating.

Not even another universe! Just put him in another country or even another state. Or maybe make one of them some sort of "Shadow Superman" that does things in the background. Especially helpful for when Superman can't do it publicly (disarming an evil regime for example).

>Or maybe make one of them some sort of "Shadow Superman" that does things in the background.
That was actually Superdad's role before he revealed himself as Superman doing things in the background while Superbro was alive.

Should have just made Superbro into Superboy

Eww no thanks glad they went with the Red/Blue route way better than him being Superboy.

A pretty big one but it will be off-panel.

SuperBroDad is still Superbro. Don't be like this.

I would argue that the only point he was more aggressive in his solos was during the opening Action comics arc intentionally written to reflect is growth throughout the ages and it lasted maybe 3 issues. He was basically just what you'd expect from Superman after that but people read only a few issues of Morrison and JL (which was poorly written) and assumed that was how he acted in every comic.

The way the new 52 romance went he was more likely screaming Lois's name while in bed with Diana.

They should have made him Superbro. Make him have a golden age power level and have him be the champion of the oppressed.

Am I just not enough into cape comics cause this tshit seems incredibly convoluted and self-fellating

Why are they both sucking in their guts so much?

It's fairly simple. Mxy is fucking with them and they were split at some point. There is meta stuff there but it's not particularly deep.

Competing with each other.

I don't think many fans would have liked it would have been as big a slap in the face to Superbro fans as making him some construct or Superboy Prime like "Hey you know this Superman you've been reading for the past five years yeah he was never Superman but a different character entirely" That would have been horrible, so I'm glad instead Superbro and Superdad are both real but just split and need to become one again.

That guy is going to end up hurled into the sun

IT'S ATOMIC TIME!

>How Superman should solve all his problems the the image

Atomic Puppet is great because he literally throws everything into the sun except humans. I love it. "Can't we just throw it into the sun?"

>Bruce tries to cut Superman open to bring back Superbro
"WHERE IS HE?"

I prefer SuperDad to SuperBro, but I'd genuinely be cool with bot of them sticking around.

I'd buy SuperDad comics and let Bro-fans buy SuperBro comics.

There would be peace in our time.

Well they're obviously aren't going to allow having two Supermen which is why Superdad and Superbro are merging.

More's the pity.

He would be asking SuperBro who is Superdad where his self is?

>obviously aren't going to have two supermen
There are still two supermen, one is just Chinese.

There are MULTIPLE Supermen. They didn't have to do this. Superbro could have been the new leader of that multiversal team and let black Superman be the president of his country.

So is everyone going to forget there were ever 2 Supermen?

yeah

But they aren't the same character like Superbro and Superdad.