The Lion Guard

There was a new episode today. It sneaked up on me, as I thought the season was over, but I guess season one actually has 26 episodes after all. One more episode is airing next month before season two premieres in the summer, and season three was greenlit yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchtlg.netlify.com/watch?v=3737007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this show as bad as it looks?

I'm sure Sup Forums would say it's worse than it looks. It's never had a big following on here, but I like it. It's one of the few cartoons I go out of my way to watch anymore. I like that it's 22 minutes long, and despite being a "baby cartoon", it's practically identical to the TV-Y7 cartoons that I watched all of the time back in the 90s.

I know they don't do it well enough, but I keep posting these because I like how they at least try to have water impact the characters' fur. It's something a lot of cartoons wouldn't even try to do.

Fuli isn't very good at moving antelopes.

>I'm sure Sup Forums would say it's worse than it looks
Like you said, the show is clearly intended for very young children and doesn't hide that fact. Most of the time if someone expresses an opinion of it on Sup Forums they probably have motives that are not exactly genuine to the show's purpose. Most of them probably haven't even seen the show and just hate the idea of it.

Link?

Somebody actually cared enough to set up a backdoor into Disney's on-demand service so people can watch all of the episodes. Not sure why Disney hasn't fixed it, as normally it requires a paid subscription. Every episode should be on there, including the new one.

watchtlg.netlify.com/watch?v=3737007

They don't like the show very much. Despite having cute feral animals, the show doesn't have much art and most of it is made by one guy.

I'm mostly concerned about how hard it can rape my appreciation of the movie.

There is a meme waiting to happen here

Crime against nature

This looks so wrong.

Simba's face is so good

Why is Fuli so lewd?

I watched episode one with my gf and her nieces and was laughing like a maniac to myself. Kion is a mohawk-rocking, tatoo-wearing, speciest of a bro and Fuli looks more like an ocelot instead of a king cheetah. Anyways, the show is kind of comfy.

Why are they drawn in such different styles?

Are they just incapable of drawing anyone else to resemble a Lion King character, but don't want you to forget what the show is based on?

Simba had a mohawk in the original movie, when he was a teenager during the timeskip with Timon & Pumbaa. Kion is about the same age as Simba was then.

What do you hope to see in seasons two and three?

He knows his little boy is getting his asshole fucked by her pseudo cock.

>What do you hope to see in seasons two and three?
Pounces for the pounce god.
Pins for the pin king.

Probably an episode dealing with a love triangle among Jasiri, Kion, and some other female character who is not Kiara.

Zuri would be the one most likely to develop a crush on him.

This looks incredibly rapey.

It's just what the show does, for better or for worse.

Kid shows seem to go overboard when it's not anthropomorphic characters or regular humans.

The next episode is Ono the Tickbird and airs near the end of April.

They're still making new comics every month. Show gets a lot of merchandise.

Hyenas get their pseudopenises penetrated, same as any female gets their cunts fucked.

Yes, and?

There will be no assholes fucked by pseudocock. The pseudocock is the one getting penetrated.

>Diapers with Lion Guard decals

I know how it naturally works.

I'm saying that they're kinky and she's fucking his asshole with her pseudocock. And Simba knows this.

>I know how it naturally works.
Most people don't. The whole reason people bring it up is because they are idiots and think it works like a dick somehow.

I know it isn't a dick. I'm sure it hurts like hell pushing a baby out of that tiny hole. I'm saying she's using it like a dick in some kinky sexplay they have. Which Simba disapproves of.

My understanding is that they can't penetrate anything with it, they only use it to hump. It also goes limp forever after birth.

This is why she inserts a smooth stick into it to keep it erect for when she penetrates Kion.

>Going into the logistics to make it work
Welp, that is more than I can say for most "muh pseudopenis!!" asshats.

It's not even my fetish. I just find it funny to think of Simba being disgusted that his boy is getting his asshole fucked by a female hyena with a stick in her fake schlong.

I'm sorry if you don't find the humor in that.