The Last Jedi

I worked on the set of the Last Jedi, they've tried to keep a lot of the plot secret from us nobodies but I've picked up what I can by hearing ppl talk and watching things. Ask me about the film and I will answer to the best of my ability

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just talk. Drop something interesting. But the obvious thing: Who / What is snoke and his backstory?

Did you ever catch a glimpse of Daisy’s pusy?

come on user, tell us what happens in the MOOVIE

This movie looks genuinely bad.

rey killing luke is basically the most obvious plot twist in the world

I dont even care about star wars, (anymore) havent read a single conversation about it, and I'm 99% sure this will happen

Are Anakin or Obi-Wan in the movie?

>Who / What is snoke and his backstory?
I'm not 100% on this part, but I can tell some key points.
>he's very old
>he is masterful in the dark side but NOT a sith
>he has been pulling strings for centuries - all of the events of the saga so far and before that have all been according to his master plan
>it's possible he was in contact with sheev
Sorry if this is disappointing info. I don't know what his motivation or end goal is, not even sure they reveal that in this movie. Here's some other fun stuff though

Luke does indeed get to fuck shit up. he moves something incredibly massive with the force

rose's fate is left unknown. The last thing we see of her is falling into the room with the bombs, which was shown in the BTS trailer.

Finn is implied to be force-sensitive

The throne room scene - where Rey confrotns Snoke - happens MUCH earlier in the movie than you'd expect.

And finally - I know you guys will go nuts for this - Luke picked up some tips from Sheev. Pic related

lol

>rey killing luke is basically the most obvious plot twist in the world
Doesn't happen.

Yes. Obi-wan and Yoda as ghosts. Anakin too but... weirdly. It has something to do with his lightsaber, and Rey's contact with it, that she speaks to him. Similar to how Kylo was implied to have force visions by meditating on Vader's mask. I've garnered that Anakin somehow exerts his influence, contact, whatever, through artifcats I guess.

Does Luke use his green Lightsaber?

Is Luke evil

Who is Rey?

Does Kylo turn good?

flashbacks from touching things is shit writing

I suppose that they casted Ewan and not CGI Alec Guinness right?

Is Rey a Solo?

I'll play. Please tell me Luke doesn't turn to the dark side, not even for like a minute. That would about ruin SW for me.

who? what's a rey?

>Does Luke use his green Lightsaber?
He cast it away at the same time he became disillusioned with the idea of the Jedi. He does go get it later in the movie though, and there is at least one fight scene where he uses it.

>Is luke evil
no...

>Who is Rey?
She's of no signifcant parentage. She was a pupil of Luke, the youngest. Snoke ordered Kylo to massacre the school and he did, but couldn't bring himself to kill Rey. The movie contrasts Kylo with Anakin in this sense, as Anakin did kill the younglings at Palpatine's command. He was the one who brought her to Jakku, and cleared her mind. Snoke doesn't know.

This is why Kylo freaks out when he hears about a girl from Jakku in 7, and why he is so eager for her to join him - he still doesn't want to kill her.

Why Rey is so powerful, I don't know.

>Does Kylo turn good?
Yes

> rose... the last thing we see of her is falling into the room with the bombs
IIRC it's her sister Paige who falls into the bomb bay

That 'no...' feels like it has some more to it

From what I have seen from Luke, I would feel his arc is "He has given up on the galaxy and cannot bear the burden of building things up to watch them fall again. Rey (and possibly Kylo) convince him to return to the fight.

Is this accurate, or does the film end with him being a whiny bitch?

Is this movie just a shitty remake of Empire like TFA was of A New Hope? Do you see people making those same comparisons?

>messiah figure
>played by non-jewish white male
of course they are gonna subvert his characters entire arc from OT, come on mate. "he fucked everything up because hes an idiot and now Rey will have to fix it" is the best we can hope for, but mouse will propably make him into a straight up villain while Kylo will redeem himself. subversion like that perfectly fits (((their))) agenda, search your feelings.

They play with the idea of protection w/ the force in exploring this. The prequels set the presumption that if you have a family, connections, you will use the force for evil in the name of protecting them. This is why Luke isolated himself.

However, through the movie, Luke has a change of heart. This is one of my favorite parts about 8 - Luke isn't some omniscient master, he has development also. He does use some vaguely dark-sided force powers, but no, he is never objectively "evil".

who's the bad guy if kylo is good?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you massive twat.
Your stupid Nazi brackets indicate that
Your intelligence is on par with a retarded babboon
Your head is as empty as an inflated balloon
So fuck off back to Sup Forums, you massive Twat
I see your stupid racism and we've had enough of that

see Essentially, he was indecisive in his exile. He was unsure of whether to even use his power - which has become massive at this point. It's not some pussy shit like "I won't help because I can't bear to see myself fail" it's "I won't help because I think it will legitimately do more harm than good". I don't know his reasoning for that. As mentioned in 7, in his exile he went searching for the first Jedi temple. Among other things he sought answers for powerful force users. We see one of these relics in the trailer - the book in the tree. The destruction of the Hosnian system brought him to a grave realization.

He's never evil, in my opinion, but I am a ends-before-means kind of guy. Anti-hero might be the right word?

There are some necessary parallels - training scenes. But no, it's very different. Btw, the battle of Crait is at the end of the movie.

What does Daisy smell like?

This guy

Another thing I forgot to mention. I find this hard to believe but I heard someone say he's more powerful than Yoda at this point. No idea if that's an official thing but yeah

Snoke.

Hux wasn't threatening in TFA and is a complete joke in here. There is one scene that normies will love and Sup Forums will have poking fun of him.

>There is one scene that normies will love
What does this post sound like fucking clickbait? Just tell us.

snooki

He makes a big speech about his absolute deadly new super-cannons and takes so much time boasting about how they'll CRUSH THE RESISTANCE that when he finally gives the "Fire" order, the exact moment he does, Poe and his squad blow up all the cannons before they even fire a single shot.

isn't me

Hux doesn't do much though. He's kind of the villain in the Poe/Leia and Finn/Rose plotlines. Poe assassinates him, in the same battle that Finn fights Phasma. Him and Poe actually have a pretty cool fistfight, it's one of my favorite parts that I've seen

Payback from Ex Machina I see

Please tell me Leiai's drug riddled ass dies in this episode I can't stand her emphysema growling and deadpan face anymore.

>it's one of my favorite parts that I've seen
>favorite anything from Disney Star Wars

You're a monster.

>he has been pulling strings for centuries - all of the events of the saga so far and before that have all been according to his master plan
He's been the Arthur of Allyapayne THIS WHOLE TIME?!

Are there any Vader flashbacks, or references/allusions?

Is chewie gonna die?

>>he has been pulling strings for centuries - all of the events of the saga so far and before that have all been according to his master plan

It was me, James

>you tore up my super-cannons!
>i'm gonna tear up the fucking dance floor dude, check it out

>Remember when that stormtrooper bumped his head in the door?
>Remember when Jar Jar stepped into bantha poodo?
>Remember the CGI rocks around R2?
>Remember Jedi Rock?

It was me all along, fans.

There are rumours that two major characters die this movie. Spill the beans on who?

Stop fucking larping you dumb cunt. I wish it were 1700s so I can chop your neck off. You didn't work on Star wars. Stop fucking lying through your teeth. It's easy to make shit up based on the trailers. You didn't give anything new.

This wouldn't surprise me one bit, It may be what happens.
I would like to think that there are people who actually want to make a good movie true to the characters that work on the writing or producing staff. but... then again look at capeshit.

^^

Hux dies. Phasma dies. Leia is left ambiguous. Rose is left ambiguous.

This is just the right kind of retarded that makes it believable.

Bob Iger, CEO of Disney, is pretty open about pursuing Zionist agenda, thats not a conspiracy theory m8

so wait

snoke is bad
rey is good
luke is good
kylo is good
the entire supporting cast is good other than two side characters who die anway

are the good guys supposed to be scared?

>Leia is left ambiguous
Gee I wonder if she'll be in the next one.

delet

This is some real embarassing larping shit

>and there is at least one fight scene where he uses it.
Mark Hamill already confirmed he doesn't have any lightsaber fights in this film. You're a liar

Is the force sloth still confirmed?

The good guys are being oppressed!

>He still trusts Mark Hamill
He's a liar and he delights in it.

Another note on this, and Leia's ambiguous fate.

Snoke sucks the force power out of Leia - they only retrieve her body (it isn't shown if it's alive or not). This increases his power.

Rey isn't an active player by the end of the movie. Snoke essentially tricks her. In exchanging the power to find her family, she is to leave and never come back. She doesn't find out in this movie that Kylo dumped her on Jakku. He shows her a vision that they are somewhere in the outer rim, a desolate, uninhabited part of the galaxy, and they are in trouble. She leaves to find them. There's no other scene with her, so this will continue in 9. I believe it's a trap set by Snoke, and this planet has something to do with his origins. Whether or not her real parents are actually htere I don't know.

i still don't understand where the threat comes from

snoke and a bunch of walking corpses? it sounds like the opposite of empire's

whereas the situation in empire looked futile, the situation here looks fucking fantastic for the heroes

Stop larping. All of this is fan speculation that has been going on since the first trailer. OP is not fooling anyone.

He does
This is also one of the most gut-wrenching scenes. Leia's body is levitated in the air lifeless by Snoke. Everything is dark, it's in a cave. It's terrible honestly. I don't know how they get there but I think it's on Crait.

Probably muh superweapons.

>(it isn't shown if it's alive or not)
GEE I WONDER IF SHE'S IN THE NEXT ONE.

Gee I wonder if she will have a complete character arc.

Would his zombies be able to fly spaceships? Or is he just gonna sit about being all grumpy and hurling masses of zombies through space at everyone?

A new star of death? Please

>snoke and a bunch of walking corpses? it sounds like the opposite of empire's
The movie has a very bleak ending. After absorbing Leia's and (some of) Rey's force powers we see a dark sided ritual. Snoke is there, so are many of the knights of Ren (all lightsaber wielding, I might add).

They complete this, and I believe these scenes are connected (I don't see what else it could be) but there are scenes of random people dying across the galaxy. It seems to be random, there's no unifying factors. Force-sensitive people maybe? Anyway, we see a montage of that. The ritual takes place in the same cave where Snoke drains Leia. Poe, Luke, Finn, Chewbacca, and some Resistance soldiers get there but not in time to capture them - this is also when they retrieve Leia's body.

I believe the threat in 9 will be more of super powerful dark side powers, not military force like the Emprie. I also think much of the story will come from the outer rim world Rey goes to.

There are no zombies. Knights of Ren are going to have more depth in 8 and play a bigger part in 9.

>autistic leftard screeching
it's not hidden jews want to subvert everything that is too classically white and western, and it's pretty obvious just by watching TFA.

any star wars except the original trilogy sucks, force awakens sucks, rogue one was meh at best, why do ameritards suck Disney's dick so much when it comes to star wars?

This is the biggest load of horse shit. “I’ve picked up some stuff” should mean you have a few odd specific shit, not vague predictions any retard could make. Speaking of make, make an exit bag and kys.

like bitten off penises

>Hux dies
>Phasma dies
Wow kill yourself. There is absolutely no way they’re just gonna off two of the very few bad guys in this trilogy, especially if kylo turns good.

no he porgs

Why does snoke look so retarded
And if he is a dark side user why doesn’t he have yellow eyes

>gorillions of dollars spent on these movies
>yet none of them have a single memorable and powerful scene like this
youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE

I can see them destroying Hux. Phasma I don't know, she'll probably get wrecked by Finn and then continue to have no personality.

Sort of. When Chewie dies, he actually breaks apart into several porgs that all scatter except for one. The heroes pick up that porg, name it Chewie. It's a really beautiful scene.

TLJ is awful.
But your version is worse.

Pls respond

Cucks

If you have seen it, tell us all about it in your own thread kitty

Fake. Rey was like 13 when Kylo turned, as confirmed in Bloodlines, which Rian Johnson helped on - there's no way he has anything to do with her, barring some ludicrous fake memory stuff. Rey was clearly like 4 when she was left on Jakku.

Damn this post is woke

If this shit end up being true, I'm done with Star Wars.

>t. Someone who has never seen a four year old

She was like eight or nine dude, though I would agree she is clearly not a teenager

thats bullshit but I believe it.

Do Finn and Poe get some gay romance going?
i really hope they dont