There is a new discord server for discussion of arthouse and experimental cinema, please join in you are interested

There is a new discord server for discussion of arthouse and experimental cinema, please join in you are interested.

discord.gg/fBmRwNK

We also have a filmclub, this week's movie is Dao khanong AKA By the Time It Gets Dark by Anocha Suwichakornpong, drop by if you'd like to discuss it with us, or if you'd like to suggest a film for the upcoming week!

good discord

also what is you are favorite Renoir discuss movies

What if I spam Blacked pics?

>discord
Cancer. Instead of contributing to the board, you spam your circlejerk hugbox. Not to mention Discord, as a service, mines all your data as per their privacy policy - as anti-art as it gets!

I think it might be The Little Match Girl actually, probably his most poetic work out of all that I've seen.
Unfortunately by now discord is about the only place where you can have a civil discussion about movies.

Hearing eh dismiss Americans as plebs while slathering on European cock is not civil discussion

Toni, Grand Illusion, and A Day in the Country are my favorites so far

lol fucking cancer thread delete this shit

I think it's been well over a week since the last time I've trashtalked american movies, are you seriously still butthurt about it.

spam your shit somewhere else
this isn't your personal ad space

wtf is this real

>Locarno
How many Locarno movies are legit great, and how many are great for being low budget South East Asian movies?

First for going out of your way to watch movies on 35mm.

Yes.
Locarno is unironically the best class A film festival out there.

why is james bennis putting up meme pics on his facebook

4K projection is superior to 35mm, though.

because they're much better than his shitty movies

Eh I want you to know that Benning and Costa are hacks and you should feel ashamed for liking them

>not knowing that JB is actually a top memelord

In what way?

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Quality, color, consistency (and of course far easier and cheaper). 35mm isn't a fantastic format. If you go to a lot of 35mm and 4K screenings you'll see how shitty of a format 35 is, while 4K looks great every time.

Fuck discord, of you faggots actually make your own kino?

join me on the discord kinophiles!

>tfw can't find this in good quality anywhere

You're too bugman to be on kino trackers. Watch more film kid.

Ask in #link-archive I'll upload a decent looking copy for you.

I've seen it on 35mm and judging by that it's not good quality to begin with.

>>>/global/rules/11

No thanks, discord is for faggots.

Suit yourself friend.

how do I ask unsere to be my qt gf

is this a discord for thirsty /r9k/ tripfags who are trying to fuck the one 5/10 girl that goes there for attention? how do i join?

Click on the link in OP.

>Usually when I cry it's because something moves me aesthetically, rather than because of the story or anything really.
I can't imagine being this much of a colossal faggot

pleb

Wow the discord really got flooded with plebs huh. We're really gonna be discussing linklater and kieslowski ?

unsere has a bf
also she's like 29

>no those are critically acclaimed directors that people have heard of
>stop discussing them now
>stop
>STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Why did anyone ever think Linklater is good? Name one thing about his films that is aesthetically interesting and not run-of-the-mill and standard technique.