Why do people here hate this kid so much?

Why do people here hate this kid so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because looking at him is like looking in a mirror

It was like looking in a mirror.

The reflection was cute, but most people recoiled in horror.

t.

Check my 56

Oomph

>le 56% ebin meme LOLE

literally looks like a 4 year old toddler

We don't hate him
youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI

Him and King Steve were my favorite characters in season 2

Sup Forums doesn't hate him, it's butthurt Sup Forums tourists who bully a little kid with a genetic disorder because it makes them feel better about their sad gray european lives.

Nice projection bud

farewell brother

he is our guy
newfigs from season 2 git out

Does he have downs syndrome?

No, just no teeth

He's got a weird face, most of Sup Forums are edgy loners who really feel miserable and virgin, so they want to troll on a guy who could be their little brother

he has bone disease that affects the structure of the cranium

no, he's hust a new american

YEAH

this video is the product of a sick mind

He's just ugly

Because that cliche was already old 25 years ago.

56% meme aside, I hate him because
DUDE
KID THAT SWEARS A LOT
LMAO

he is depressed if you retarded ass didn't get it

It's the goofy hat/hair, it's not because he's ugly.

I don't know but he's literally /ourguy/. He's gonna be that kid who gets left behind by this other boys when they reach high school. Soon they'll start turning down his invitation to play Dungeons and Dragons cause they have to go to practice or hang out with El, etc... Then junior year he'll realize that the friends he once knew are all grown up and he's been waiting for them to come back that whole time and forgot to grow up himself.
Literally us.
And he's not the best looking guy but Sup Forumskeks are just being cunts.

He's not even just "ugly." He looks legit deformed, like there's something wrong with him

D-damn.

Because of his resemblance to the amerimutt meme. I feel bad for the kid. He'd only 13 or 14, and probably insecure enough as it is without random people on the internet being assholes about something he can't fix.

He looks normal enough until he makes certain facial expressions. Then the anomalies about his face come out and it makes me want to literally puke. Not even Sup Forums

Why are Americans such crybaby faggots when it comes to banter? Indians didn't bitch as much about POO as Americans do about 56% faec

>literally rejected by Stacy

he is a fucked up piece of shit that's for sure.

I'm a 100% blond/blue Ameripure and I approve this video

>Going to a non-mandatory school event
>/ourguy/
Nasty.

god damn

He's got a job in Sup Forums and I don't.

yeah, that's the joke friend, you sure are smart!

Wait.. he has all of his teeth here. Is the teeth thing just in the show?

he wears dentures

literally this

I think he got implants

Ah, well whatever it is good for him. I like the kid despite the hatred here.

Because he is disgusting?

do you feel superior by calling the kid disgusting? even I when bullied other kids had the sense to not pick on people's disabilities, the nigga was born with a bone deformation, it is not his fault

what's with all the memes anti burgers? I stopped coming to Sup Forums because it was too infected with lefties.. what happened?

He’s a fucking meme muppet that the normies love.

So what? Am I supposed to tell him he's beautiful?
He's a fucking abomination I don't care if he's a kid or whatever I'll call him what he is

jesus christ that's disgusting

haha shut up hes a l-loser

do you really feel the need to shout out he is a freak, just don't mention anything, if anything call him fat cause it is his own damn fault

Not him but who the fuck said you had to call him beautiful?
Just because you have the option to be an asshole doesn't mean you should be.

American Sup Forumsacks telling every Euro country they weren't white. Euros had enough and bit back. Americans can't handle their own medicine.

So we have to fucking deal with it?

>Do American's Talk English
>Talk
How ironic.

>get to high school
>old friends stop liking yugioh and just want to go to the mall and flirt with girls
>can't let go of being a babby
>can't become a normie
>sit alone at lunch playing my DS
>the years ago by
>graduate a friendless virgin

dustin pls

oh that's why. desu I hope this meme ends soon bcz it's disgusting in all meanings of the word (t.yuropoor)

He's a kid.

I hate the show and it’s overrated cast.

it's actually europoors projecting. You have to feel sorry for them on some level . They're even getting mutt royalty soon

I wonder which one Jesus would love more, a kid who was born like him, or some hateful faggot on a Mandalorian Pachinko forum who calls children abominations for the way that they look.

It's a visceral, gut reaction. He looks like the devil.

>because looking at him is like looking in a mirror

a broken mirror

El... Oscuro.... Diablo?

I like that kid kek
All the best to him

no idea
i hate the nigger tho

No one hates him, he's just used as a meme to trigger amerimutts

la bestia..

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

And yet he makes more money than you and cares about others, is that what triggers you user?
>people getting so fucking butthurt they decide to spam a meme 24/7 on all non-anime boards

%

Why are Americans so easily butthurt? It's pathetic

>all these virtue signaling redditors

non whites have bad temper

Fug

I've seen so many incarnations of that yet nobody has included the British teeth jokes they have been making for over a century.

>whiter than you Muhammed

Being such a bitter faggot must be exhausting.

If only you knew just how bad things really are

Why cant burgers bants? Ruskies simply dont give a fuck about memes about them meanwhile burgers are acting like women
>WTF I HATE THIS """MEME""" THIS IS NOT FUNNY FUCK OFF JIDF/ANTIFA/REDDIT/LEFTYPOL/TUMBLR!

>all these redditors not wanting people to big on this ugly person
the state of Sup Forums. Anonymous image boards are MADE for making fun of things. I hope some of you are trolling when you get upset at people making fun of this fucking ridiculous looking ape-kid.

You posted this exact comment on the youtube video

>A mulatto got cucked by a full on melanin enriched individual nigger

Humans (like most animals) are genetically predisposed to bully and shun the disabled. I would imagine it's an effort to keep them from reproducing. You're hardwired to do it and it's done at a subconscious level, so you don't have to feel but so bad about it.

>t.vatnik

You wish you had a modicum of that kid's talent, drive or success. You're pathetic excuses for human beings, which is not at all surprising coming from spineless nazis from the internet.

His teeth get brought up in 2 but I totally forgot he was missing them in 1, which explains why he was making such a big deal out of them the first couple of episodes.

Because i'm fucking sick of living in a society promoting the ugly, sick, stupid, and weak. We're living in a mentally ill civilization that worships debasement and degeneration while shunning the beautiful, the intelligent, the healthy, and the wise as oppressive.

Left hand path faggots who invert everything should be lined up and shot.

t. a fucking tool

Post a picture of yourself, lad.

you'd be the first to go, you fucking useless tard

>Posting a picture of yourself on fucking Sup Forums
Only niggers and people who post on /cgl/ and Sup Forums are mentally disabled enough to do that.
Left hand path faggots detected.

t. self hating slavboo who will never EVER be russian