I need a cute cartoon to get me out of this depressed "hate all life" funk...

I need a cute cartoon to get me out of this depressed "hate all life" funk. Whats a good one to watch when you just want to die, Sup Forums?

Qumi-Qumi. All the episodes are on youtube. It's from Russian, but you don't need to know Russian to watch it.

The Loud House

Monkey Dust

Watching cartoons isn't going to fix your problems.
You are suffering from a mental illness. Seek professional medical advice, don't ask a board full of kids about this kind of crap.
Otherwise, ignore everything I said be prepared to continue felling like you "hate all life" once the whacky moving pictures no longer fill your demented void

Nanalan'

Medical advice hasnt helped me you blithering faggot. Theres only so much medicene can do to treat lonliness.

this is why I keep coming back to this god foresaken website

you cant get this honesty anywhere else these days

Ruby Gloom.

And you think cartoons is going to help you any better?
I know that dealing with depression can be a active struggle that can take years to overcome, but you can't expect escapism to be the answer.
Im know im just wasting my time and you'll continue going about your life the same without trying to do anything relevant to fix your problems. Ive seen it too many times.

>says medical help doesn't cure loneliness
>thinks sitting at his computer watching cartoons and bitching on Sup Forums will

Yotsuba&!

thats a pretty hardcore cartoon actually.

Ive tried talking to people and they all end up the same. Fickle and wanting of other people more so then me. So stick it up your ass already. Escapisms all i have left.

yeah, first season especially

>cutting a living worm in half to save its life from wasp's toxin

>ant soldier left for certain death because commander doesnt want to risk losing any more soldiers.

get a hobby, it helps me at least

Watch your escapist cartoons...and type/record some reviews. Or maybe some fan art. Or fanfiction?

I didn't say talk to "people", I said to talk to actual doctors professionally TRAINED to help people like you

More like;

>ant lion episode where multiple ants get dragged towards their deaths.

>dragonfly kills maya bumblebee friend by eating him.

i vividly remember these moments of that cartoon and the theme song ofc. Brutal shit

Again, theres only so much help to fet before you realize that the pit innyour heart can only be cured by someone like your bitch of an ex who youll never see again

that too, also remember episode about the morality of a phlea.

The Plague Dogs

Go outside and buy a meal and while listening to music. Feels dumb at first. Does wonders if you keep it up.
Watch some Grimms Fairy Tales from the early 80s on Youtube or other shows from around that time. It's all retro feel good type junk.

>thats a pretty hardcore cartoon actually.

Check out : the comet in moomin land.... Also the point and night on the galactic railroad, although I'm not sure I'd call them "cute"...

Cartoons don't fix problems and neither does """"medical advice."""" What DOES fix problems is POWER! I'd say the only way to truly get rid of depression is by training yourself, getting magical artifacts and weaponry, and getting cool armor. Make sure you increase your power level at least 100-fold before you come back.

Wasn't there a comic made of this that goes into how bees reproduce and it was really graphic and bloody?

What

I know exactly the one you're talking about but I didn't save it because it was dumb.

You're going to hate me for this if this post isn't deleted before you see it, but...

One of the reasons My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic took off to such an insane degree is that it made people in your situation feel less shitty and alone for a long time. The first two seasons in particular aren't deep or complex, but they comfy and feel-good.

If you're really desperate, try it.

>Barney
>good

There was a fan comic about bee reproduction that went into graphic detail. Like the penis ripping off in the vagina, killing the male. And it gets lodged painfully in the female, acting like a plug.

>Like the penis ripping off in the vagina, killing the male. And it gets lodged painfully in the female, acting like a plug.

And there's a panel of Maya, or a lookalike, writhing around in agony on the floor in a pool of blood, grasping at her crotch.

This is why the human race must be cleansed

What's the point of posts like this? I don't think any serious psychiatrist is going to tell him, "don't watch cartoons".

I feel OP, when I get down, the only thing I can do is watch/rewatch cartoons that don't bring up bad memories.

I'm the one always posting it, so I might as well strike again

SPIRIT SHOW ME NO MORE

IT'S

That ain't a cartoon.
They made short cartoons about the cat versions of the Danbo robots though.
Apparently Azuma said that Yotsuba wouldn't translate well to an anime.
Also, he wasn't completely happy with the anime of Azumanga Daioh.

HIP

Little Witch Academia

What's the point of Sup Forums if you can't seek to smother your feelings with 'whacky moving pictures'.

>your ex
>can help you

Yeah, she can't. Either because she wasn't that great to begin with or because you're a shitsack that she left, hence becoming your "ex."

Man-up or kill yourself. Either way you become less of a burden on the rest of us.

>thats a pretty hardcore cartoon actually.

It's Japanese. Just like the rest of their cartoon productions, it has different standards of what passes as too violent.

I'm no expert in bee sex but don't the drones exclusively mate with the queen?

Fuck off and stop telling anons to kill themselves

Yes, but it's obvious Willy wants to make sweet honey with Maya

Sounds like you need to forcibly drink bleach yourself you fucking faggot

She's the only queen for me!

Alfred J. Kwak

GOT JUST THE THING FOR YOU NIGGA
I really think it depends on the person, and at the end of the day it comes down to what they choose to do, because low and behold YOU choose to be happy or depressed. Some people like professional help, other's have coping mechanisms.

Until the end of Season 2 which will cause him to destroy himself. At least it wasn't "Mordecai interrupts the wedding" tier.

for your sake, get some fucking friends so next time your girlfriend dumbs you you won't be left alone. don't rely only on one romantic relationship to fill your social needs.

>giving good advice
He knows beter. He chose to do it the hard way.

Moomins is comfy af

Moomin? that picture of Nippon Maya made me think of Moomin, they're kinda similar in tone

or maybe you need to watch something a little dark after all? when I feel like that I always come back to full metal alchemist

>mental illness
a stigmatizing diagnosis that has no basis in actual science, invented by jews in order to have yet another tool to control the masses and convince them to stay productive even against their own best interest

Wander over Yonder.

Watch the first three or four episodes and you'll see what I mean. It just keeps getting better. And wander is the kinda character you need to see at the minute.

came here to post this

>Maya the Bee

If that's a cartoon, then so is pic related

You definitely want to see some Wander over Yonder, I'm watching the episodes right now and having a blast. Definitely a great pick me up when you feel like shit

Why fight it?

All users on Sup Forums are a lost cause, even the most educated and creative like /tg/.

Harvey Beaks is a really great show for this kind of thing.

Just as long as you don’t look up behind the scenes.

Listen to this guy.

jesus fuck, finally.. I was about to post this.

Moomin, Fairy Amalka

Littlest Pet Shop