Hello there Sup Forums, havin' fun, I see?

>Hello there Sup Forums, havin' fun, I see?
>Well on this board, I'm the new emcee.
>All that postin' in Star threads and /sug/
>well, it's rotted your brains; how 'bout you give 'em to me?

>implying Star- and SU- poster still have brains

You want Star threads and /sug/?
Sure take them.

>Third part doesn't rhyme.

Sound like a good idea to me

ess-you-gee

Slant-ess-you-gee-slant.

>Brains
>Brains
> I love 'em
>I need 'em
>My dick gets hard as a rock when I eat 'em

Little Rock of Horrors is quite morbid when you think about it. It’s an episode with in which mass murder takes place. Men, women and children are literally killed on screen.

The meteor in Little Rock of Horrors eats brains. Throughout the episode the Billy leads the unfortunate citizens of Endsville to the meteor who then proceeds to suck their brains out, digest them and grow larger. The victim's of the meteor have their eyes turn green and they become mindless zombies, oblivious to the slaughter around them.

As far as neuroscience in concerned, consciousness is the product of a living brain. ‘You’ as a conscious entity with awareness and sense of self is contained in the fleshy grey matter in your skull. Damaging your brain via physical or chemical means impairs your brain function and greatly affects your consciousness. Destroy your brain and ‘you’ are destroyed as well.

The meteor does not harm the body of its victims but it does kill them. When it eats the brain of its victim it destroys the brain and kills its victim. Everyone who has their brain sucked out in the episode is dead and becomes a marionette copse that dances along to the carnage.

What a retarded way of saying it

they're probably living a hellish semi-aware existence inside the gestalt consciousness of the rock

yeah, but voltaire tho

It's the least retarded of the options

How do you pronounce it, then ?

>Billy and Mandy had Voltaire
>KND had GWAR
>SpongeBob had Pantera

I don't know why but it's hilarious to me. Someone at those companies had the connections.

Kek

How it's written, sug

like, sue-tch?

I blame this stupid episode for my fetishes

shoog

Like succ but with g instead

No, like sug

At first I thought it was "sug" as in "Rebecca Sugar"