oh boy

Abbeyfags btfo

>Abbeyfags BTFO
>DaisyxPaulo actually happening
Today
Today was a good day

Paulo > Abbey

t. Daisy

Who is this fluffy female cat and what has she done with my daisy?

And so Abbey goes from third place to dead last in Daisy's affections.

It's funny how Paulo always seemed to think Daisy cared about Abbey way more than she actually did.

>ANIME

What? This is a still image.

Yeah that's another thing. Daisy dropped him like a fucking rock in no time at all. It's hilarious

HAHAHHA
GET FUCKED ABBYFAGS

HULL BREACH!! HULL BREACH!!! WE HAVE A HULL BRE....

Now I want to see what would happen if it was Mike vs Paulo, I think Daisy's mind would implode. Not that Abbey was ever a prize but this is why Daisy is a shit choice for a girlfriend, she's got a best guy friend and an eternal crush that she prioritizes above her actual romantic options.

>yfw Abbeyfags got BTFO

lol

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XFX8S9aAgvw

Abbeyfag here. How did Abbey get BTFO?

Daisy always liked Mike. Abbey was just the replacement since she couldn't get what she wanted, this is why we (me and others) all wanted this ship to die.

>DaisyxPaulo

Except Daisy likes Mike and Paulo likes Lucy.

>Abbeyfag here
That's not something to be proud of

>That's not something to be proud of
Better than Apaulogists or lucyfags.

Still mad fluffy bitch dumped your boys ass?

>Abbeyfag here

>Still mad fluffy bitch dumped your boys ass?
I think you need to reread the comic. Abbey is the one who dumped her both times.

where is this from?

I'd call myself an Abbeyfag a bit, but damn I'd be lying if I said he didn't get BTFO

>I'd call myself an Abbey
Sure.

>I'd be lying if I said he didn't get BTFO
I still want to hear how he did get BTFO, since he pointed many times Daisy liked Paulo more than him.

Now MormonCat and daddy issues can dissappear together.

>Abbeyfag here

lmao

>Now MormonCat and daddy issues can dissappear together.
Actually now he can finally start developing, since he will stay in a table with more mature people and less intoxicating ones.

>memes

Today was a good day

Just starting this comic

>Lucy
>The prickly loner in a bow who totally doesn’t like Mike or anything…
I'm already liking Lucy

>I'm already liking Lucy
That's how it starts

That's a whole lotta grasping at straws

I Lucy is still my favorite girl tied with Amaya, and I've been reading this for a few years now

NO

I WANT LUCY TO WIN
REEEE

lucy is the plebs choice

Never meant it in a bad way
That's just how it starts

Because he loves Daisy. In the long term it's for the best, but having the girl you love now hate you and care about her playboy male friend way more than you? That shit hurts man.

>That's a whole lotta grasping at straws
How so? It's a fact that the main table is the most toxic in the comic. And that Jasmine and her folks are more mature and resistant to drama.

More mature people
With mike sister that judges everyone on their dorkiness levels.

Ah, innocence.

I just finished the chapter where Paulo turned out to be bi. That was such an enjoyable read. Apparently this happened 10 years ago? Damn. Anymore chapters where he has to confront his bi-ness again?

Rate 'em

>Because he loves Daisy.
True.

>In the long term it's for the best, but having the girl you love now hate you and care about her playboy male friend way more than you? That shit hurts man.
...except that Abbey already thought that before. He explicit throw in her face she always sided with Paulo when it was against him, just like she always sided with Lucy when it was against Mike. There is a reason why he dumped her saying 'you can keep her'.

I get that this is a troll but I legitimately have no idea what you're trying to say.

haley > lucy >>>>>>madison

Mike sister is a godsend compared to Mike.

He said "you can keep him" to Daisy.

Shut up, Suitcase. We know it's you trying to stir the pot for your own amusement again.

i have no idea why abbey couldn't see that paulo would never ever try to take advantage of daisy. like, every time daisy does anything lewd around paulo he always gets squeamish

So, two chapters in a row showing fierce determination. I don't know why, it's animu as fuck, but I'm a sucker for that shit.

autism

What is even the point of Madison? To give Jessica a girlfriend? Why make her so unlikeable then?

She's supposed to be "a replacement Lucy"
That's the only feasible thing I can think of

The meaning is still the same. In fact, that's even better for my point: he already thought Daisy like Paulo more than him.Confirming it doesn't change a thing.

>i have no idea why abbey couldn't see that paulo would never ever try to take advantage of daisy.
Because his reputation.

>like, every time daisy does anything lewd around paulo he always gets squeamish
But Abbey didn't see when those things happens.

What is this furry nonsense?

Take it to Sup Forums

Madison is as unlikable as Lucy, but she didn't have the time to be fleshed out just like her.

Serious Answer: Yes. At least once more.

Also, gay chapter came out 2015, not 10 years ago. Although the comic itself is set in 2008.

>jessica liked lucy but never admitted it in the open
>is given a lucy replacement to date
good things come to those who are lesbians i guess

That's all well and good, but someone posted the BCI chapter where she and Jessica meet and start dating a while back, and she's written as a decent, non-rage-filled person. What happened?

Can someone explain to me what this webcomic is? I keep seeing it pop up so I might just read it (if its not weird fetish furry shit)

Highschool drama with cats.

>Because his reputation.
which was a stupid reputation pushed because he banged a grand total of two girls.

>But Abbey didn't see when those things happens.
he must have seen that paulo shows little romantic tension when around daisy

No fetishes here, just a high school romance-drama-comedy-whatever with cats and dogs. It's less furry and more "funny animal"

hentai shit

Avoid at all costs, we're all trapped.

Brain damage
Delusion
Black and white ideals

>which was a stupid reputation pushed because he banged a grand total of two girls.
And he helped it because me no homo.

>he must have seen that paulo shows little romantic tension when around daisy
You cannot see 'little' romantic tension. If it was 'no' romance you would have a point, but that's hard especially when it's someone you hate.

I don't know what Abbey expected when Paulo let the cat out of the bag about the assault. Did he think Daisy would go "Nice job!" and high-five him?

Tumblr glasses. They're face parasites.

>This is happening in the middle of the hallway

>in the middle of the hallway
>in the middle of the cafeteria

I want Taeshi to do an intermission/BCI comic where the background characters have to suffer through all this melodrama

>I don't know what Abbey expected when Paulo let the cat out of the bag about the assault. Did he think Daisy would go "Nice job!" and high-five him?
Of course not, but Abbey didn't know about Daisy phone call either. For him all the times she always sided with him, why would he expect different?

i don't think she would've reacted any differently had they not talked on the phone

Teen cat and dog drama. Once you start you're here forever if it gets ya

Trash. 100% perma-period trash.

I bet all the students think the BCB cast have casual orgies every week

That was not my point. My point was that Abbey always considered that Daisy would take Paulo side, because all the times he saw Daisy always took his side, so he really wouldn't expect anything differently.

Abbey saw how everybody gave Mike a pass when he admitted calling Lucy a parasite and said her friends would abandon her if he wasn't around, so Abbey figured he'd try his luck.

Not Abbey's fault that he has shitty role models as a reference point. :^)

Janet and Kevin are great people.

>Abbey saw how everybody gave Mike a pass
Mike has been pretty much alone since it. Heck only Daisy has been supportive of him and that's because she wants his dick.

Which makes abbey's bitterness/anger all the more strange. Molly adjusted just fine...for the most part the occasional ptsd aside

Paul's been a lot nicer and gayer to Mike too. Abbey sympathized with Mike. David lives all and Sue seems fine with him too. Who are you talking about?

all these people would take lucy's side over mike's, minus maybe abbey

>Paulo
Yes, but that was only because he was miserable too. When Lucy came he promptly threw him out the bus.

>Abbey
Abbey never liked Lucy. He also didn't show much besides minor sympathy.

>David
He is like blind to the drama. And again, David almost doesn't care about Mike. David hangs because of Paulo.

>Sue
Who?

Janet is the most under-appreciated waifu in the comic.

anger issues are hereditary and psychotherapy doesn't work, user

>Which makes abbey's bitterness/anger all the more strange
Molly was much younger when it happened, so she didn't take the full blunt of it. Abbey had also to mature faster to take the figure of parent over Molly, like happens to older brothers who lose their parents. Finally Molly doesn't blame herself over it, different from Abbey who believes he could have stopped that if he had tried because he was the oldest.

So they are very different situations.

>he has another thing coming
>Teashi: where were you when abbeyxdaisy was kill

Well that's the final nail in the coffin that is Abby/Daisy. It was cute while it lasted, but thank fuck we got a decisive answer to their relationship (I think). But please Taeshi, please don't write Abby out of exisitsence like MeCain yet. There's still a story arch for Abby I still wanna see through with his therapy and shit.