Saying a sexy older girl having the hots for you is "gross"

>saying a sexy older girl having the hots for you is "gross"
This kid is gay right?

Yeah, he's gay. When I was 13, I had already kissed a 14 year old.

You are a faggot without principles. Kys op. Fucking piece of shit

>not wanting used goods is gross
Sounds like he's way ahead of the curve.

go away incelfag

The difference is that thots left and right have the hots for him so, unlike beta males such as yourself, he doesn't have to mince words with random roasties

The boy knows what's up, he's just trying to drown in as much cunny as he can before it's no longer socially acceptable

Character, or actor? I mean the actor seems to be continually touching and massaging his male co-actors.

The actor, the character kissed Eleven so definitively not gay.

Why so mad tho, i was just wondering. Either he is gay or still in the "yuck! girls have cooties!" phase, there is no way around it.

>making an implicit encouragement of older female fans wanting to fuck you senseless
>older female stranger things fans
>implying even 10% of them are someone he would want to fuck when he's used to or at least is fully primed for a diet of primo 13, 14, 15, 16 year old pussy
>no he wants to openly encourage the fetishization of him by fucking reddit hambeasts and stupid cunts who are responsible for "does stranger things..." in google resulting in "pass the bechdel test" as a top recommendation
you're a fucking idiot, op

he'd be just fine denouncing these disgusting whores while dining on that Millie pussy morning noon and night, nevermind if he wanted to expand his choices

kid seems like a total pretty-boy Chad type for his age

Yes, OP, he’s gay.

There are more female teachers charged with having sex with students than male teachers, who would've thunk it.

It seems all very recent too, as if police are making a point of saying they won't let it fly anymore.

I mean it's prolific amount of times it's been called out for in news in last 4 or 5 years.

V gay

>sexy

Eh, from what I've seen its all landwhales and creepy trailer trash mom's.

Tell me about it in Britain there has been one recent (past 5 years) case of a male teacher that ran off with his underage pupil it got big news coverage of course, yet every month or so there is a minor news piece about some female teacher thats been charged with letting pupils or multiple pupils fuck her.

>the character kissed Eleven so definitively not gay.
He's pretty hung up on Will so he could be bi.

haha fug, whad a fag :DD

She has a gross pusy

I mean that one model chick that said she´ll wait for him.

he's a shy beta boy fucking everything up out of public embarrassment

Feel sorry for both of them but especially Millie who just wants a savage dicking.

when I was 14 my mates and I were trying to fuck anything that walked. A hot 27 year old into me? would have easily took the fucking opportunity. i bet his friends are giving him shit unless this new generation is extremely cucked

when the women your age are pinnacle of what you're going to get why would he bother with a chick 3 times his age. come on now.

Did we all like girls a few years older? yeah but she is a grown woman already.

Nigga, you gay

Cant even see it.

Nice skin

Wait how old is she?

almost 30

dude, people at my high school were trying to bone MILFs. with his star power he could easily get any poon he wants. he will come out as gay or have some repressed memoir in his late 30s about the stories he experienced from older ladies throwing vagina at him

>wanting used up roasties when you can have your pick of any hot young Hollywood actress

Finn knows what’s up. By time he’s legal that old hag will be 30.

literally perfection

she honestly looks about 19-20. crazy

Okay carry on posting

Does she have a fetish for mentally immature autists?

Wew those are some low standards buddy.

She's friends with Charlie Heaton so maybe.

someone post the finn discord

>He's pretty hung up on Will
>Guys aren't allowed to be close friends anymore without it being gay

>rejects millie
>smiles when his male co-star kisses him
>gives random massages to his male co-star
He wants underage penis

he's definitely gay, that girl is hot

>An individual looks younger than they are.
>"Crazy".

This is why the older generations didn’t want to normalize gay people. They try to make every kid they see gay so they can fuck them, Kevin spacey style.

and you're a faggot buddy

>bros before hoes
>playing hard to get with his costar to further promote the fan shipping
>not giving your best friends massages

Looks like I found the gay one here.

>liking breastlets with bad facial structure

Low standards.

Well Will's definitely gay at least thats pretty much confirmed in and out of show.

LMAO what a fucking retard he's going to be kicking himself once he turns 16 and realises what he passed up.

>why doesn't he want a 30 year old roastie instead of girls his own age? Is he gay?

>bad facial structure

>Sup Forumseddit the roastie pedo defense force shitting on a kid because he didn't want to get preyed on by some dumb pedo roastie

Men can't be raped dummy.

Or he’ll get an equally good looking actress his age who hasn’t yet been passed around Hollywood like a breadplate at thanksgiving.

yes he's a gay, close closed

Yeah right look at his face he's not going to be attractive and his roles will have dried up by the time he's 18.

To be fair, I wouldn't want her to touch me either. She has that stupid dyke haircut.

he's gayer than gay, he's a fucking flaming homo, and he's 100% full of himself like every other child actor out there
hope he gets raped by the jews

Yep, he's gay

I can't imagine doing anything less than creaming my pants if a hot older woman was after me at 14. He's definitely a fag, or the soy has poisoned the next generation of young males beyond repair

>That fucking forehead
he dodged a train

HE'S QUEER HE'S A POOF HE'S HOMOSEXUAL

He’s already been in a critically acclaimed movie AND a critically acclaimed tv show, he’s one of the brightest young actors out there.

Wow 2! He's set for life, we see it time and time again child stars get dropped.

Stranger things is going until he is at least 17 he’s gonna have plenty to do outside of that. The girl hitting on him is a literal nobody.

Yeah a Netflix show, a fucking Netflix show, duuuuuuuude .

At his age and even up until the end of high school I did not know how to interact with people of the opposite gender in a sexual/romantic way. I knew how to be friendly with them but I had no idea how to proceed any further and the thought of messing up and becoming a laughing stock through gossip pretty much arrested my sexual/intimacy development until college.

He's young, maybe he just has the same sort of anxieties I did.

>pierced nipple
no thanks

I don’t know if you noticed this, but Netflix has surpassed television as the normy favorite pastime.

That makes a difference how? He's a little dweeby kid who will never get a decent job against once his voice breaks.

Lol, this is just desperation now. He’s already got a Hollywood legacy and his career only just started. His phone is probably ringing off the hook.

cute froggo

Yeah ringing off the hook from faggots.

I love how everyone's screaming about diversity and how we need to literally execute white males in public, but everyone loves him to the point of sexualization because he's the best looking kid from "You Need to Like This Show or You're a Loser".

>the cretins on Sup Forums take equally cretinous sides on a cretinous topic about a show watched primarily by cretins and faggots

>having to come up with an answer on the spot
>cant say you wanted to fuck her
>have to be a classy and moral or cause a shitstorm
what did you expect?

>blatant pedophilia apologist thread still up after an hour
>/stg/ gets deleted in minutes when you post Millie

There really is a double standard when it comes to female pedophiles. Mods need to do their fucking jobs.

He's protecting himself from the roast

someone post the discord before I kill myself

In 5 years she'll be an 32 burnt out, over the hill roastie with no career. And he'll have his whole adult life ahead of him. Why would he want her?

The thot is gay because he clearly looks like a girl.

>Alright, I'm coming in...

How many times were these children raped? They can't keep getting away with this!