New Marvel film

>New Marvel film
>Lol silly boy Loki, always causing mischief!

Wasn't this guy responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers? He's Osama times a hundred. What the fuck?

yea but he means well

Nah, only something like 11 people died in New York which is actually a good day by New York standards

>jew york lives dont mater
Its that simple

They wished them all back with the dragon balls

welcome to marvel: no consequences. no meaning. no body cares

loki probably told everyone he was mind-controlled or something and everybody believed him since they're used to that bullshit

When a character becomes as popular as Loki did, they have no other choice but to start downplaying his bad deeds.

yeah but he is also hot

>Stark Tower location was roughly 5th Avenue between Rockefeller and Empire State
lmao no would never happen

apparently 74 people, I'd say double that in injuries. also 88 billion in damage

To be fair his character is convincing everyone he isn't a raging cunt.

>hundreds of thousands
The attack didn't even last an hour and never spread outside of midtown.
As far as ayy lmao invasions go, it was pretty minor.

This guy killed way more people thanks to his little science project.
Ultron must have killed at least 50,000 in that town.

Everyone in Asgard that didn't jump on the ship died and Thor didn't bat an eye

Didn't you see Civil War? That was the Avenger's fault because they didn't perfectly save every single person in the city while simultaneously fending off an alien invasion.

It's that shit all series do. Start off with a villain. But everyone likes the villain, so they keep him around. But they can't keep him around as a main character and also have him be as evil as he was, so they start to downplay past deeds and tone him down to just be an anti-hero.
Like Sylar from Heroes or Vegeta from DBZ

He's one of the best characters though. Loki, Cap and Bucky.

>Asgard, the place Thor was born and raised and what he sought to protect all this time is destroyed
>have rock nigger throw a pun
Fucking Marvel..

>Stupid capeshit movie
>it's stupid

woah, really makes me think

New York is one of the lowest violent crime:population ratios in the world

>he killed 80 people in 2 days

Everyone got on the ship though. Machine gun guy jumped off to sacrifice himself to make sure they got away. Hela killed everyone else before that.

And let's not forget that the government was going to nuke the ever-living shit out of New York, killing millions.

They completely ruined his character in Ragnarok.
He went from a smart and cunning trickster who managed to take Odin's place without anyone knowing to a retard who blows his cover in two minutes and later on gets outsmarted by fucking Thor.

Who mentioned violent crime? You made that connection all by yourself buddy

Because of the broken window policing policies and the fact that they have like a dozen cops on every street corner. Go back to the 70s and 80s and you get a different perspective

>NY has a lot of violent deaths, more than 11 per day on average
>actually NY has a low violent crime rate
>HUH WHAT KIND OF CONNECTION ARE YOU IMPLYING THERE HMMMM?

To save billions

>"he's adopted"

when will loki resume his figure skating career

>Loki!!! on Ice
I can rule the world Loki just follow me
I will break the wall now look at me
Fools or even wise aren't the enemies
This is who I am just remember me
I'm the king Loki no one defeats me
This who I am, baby, just follow me

Dude

Just turn off your brain bro

sylar was so good in the beginning

It was like 250 people or something that died in Sarkovia.

Seriously, did no one pay attention to the death toll numbers shown in Civil War?

I know. But instead of keeping him dead, they brought him back and ran him into the ground because he was popular.

>thor makes a point of stating that Loki limits himself by always being "le tricky god :^)" which is why he was now predictable and says that he could be so much more

huh

they literally retconned that after MoS

Yeah, but most of them are democrats so who gives a shit

>Loki pulls the same fucking trick on Thor 21546 times
>Thor finally fucking smarts up and predicts it
>hur dur Loki shouldn't be outsmarted
Fuck off, retard

He's basically a reverse Hitler

Go soy somewhere else.

Go back to DC where Joker lives forever.

>machine gun guy

>And whenever a comics fan entered the thread and asked of the Gjallerbrü, the fanboys always answered the same:
>"Huh?"
>And that was answer enough

Want to know how a real fan of these characters can tell how little fucking thought and planning Marvel Studios and Disney put into these shitshows? Shit like this. Had they intended this from the start, they'd have worked Skurge into previous films. Instead, they introduce him as fanwank to get asses in chairs, kill him off with zero, fucking zero, emotional weight, then kill off the Warriors Three as almost an afterthought.

Fuck Disney, now and always.