Endtown 2017-03-17

It was cute until the last panel.

That's just kinda creepy, Portia.

Aaron stob plz

Well, she obviously hasn't done it since she mutated, now she wants more.

Shit, call me a soothsayer, because I can see what's gonna happen.

Aaron's putting focus on Walt and Portia's relationship, building an impressive tower of cards on how they relate to one another, and then will set the whole thing on fire.Portia's fucking gonna get murdered, and Walt will get involved in the murder and put a stop to it all. It's inevitable.

Also a possibility he will use Dottie as his anchor to help keep calm after her death, maybe even build a romantic relationship past their friendship, but it's not guaranteed.

Good, good, let the creepiness flow through you.

I didn't realize till now that Aaron was intentionally shipping these two make the post-apocalypse seem more unreal. I mean, what's stranger than a pig and a bear falling in love in an underground city where you can only eat beans, and hide from psychos on the surface running around in plastic bags with laser guns? The perfect end to this arc would be Walt unknowingly eating bacon made from Portia

What is this furry nonsense?

Take it to Sup Forums

Walt and Portia are happy they're not going feral, but they sure are fucking like animals!

I mistook that as "make me squeal walt"

SEASON 2 WHEN?

>an underground city where you can only eat beans, and hide from psychos on the surface running around in plastic bags with laser guns
I just wish we could focus more on that.

Yeah, I too feel like Portia is being built up as another Allie except it's not just us who are gonna miss her this time around.

Walt tapped dat ass twice in like a few hours.
Dat ham shall be forever glazed!

She is very self conscious about being a pig. Walt is probably the first person since she mutated that makes her feel like a woman again.

This has been the main point of Endtown since the AL and Gustine arc. People are trying to make a normal life (as close as they can any way) in a world that is literally falling apart. There is no reason not to try and find happiness even in a post apocalyptic world. Some characters in the comic simply handle it better than others.

How much do you think Aaron exploded while drawing this?

>you make a good pig, Portia
How does one make a good pig?

all in the sauce

Being raised by wolves dogs help

>Portia and Walt climax
>"That'll do Portia, that'll do"

Each new page just gets weirder and creepier.

>weirder and creepier.

good

ugh.

Never had an Endtown comic make me say that until now.

Never?

So the previous arc's ending rubbed me the wrong way hard enough (not necessarily about Holly being put on the eldritch ship but more about Wally and Kirbee hooking up like RIGHT after.) that i havent been following since the perspective shift.

How has it been?

Almost nothing happened so far, maybe one strip per two weeks advances anything.

For me it's alright, we got an arc going on where pigs are disappearing left and right or committing suicide and it seems the wolfs are too blame. Walt and Portia just banged and poor Portia is having doubts about herself.

>hooking up like RIGHT after
More like hooking up during it and despite all that happened. Like they just ignored everything.