DCCrossovers

We've had Batman/TMNT (both IDW and Nick), GreenLanterns/StarTrek, Green Lanterns/Planet of the Apes, Justice League/Power Rangers, DC/HannaBarbara, and DC/Looney Toons coming up.

What's a DC crossover you want to see?

I still want to see JL/Transformers. Someone mentioned Friday the 13th awhile ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Sc6YBEyf0
grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-batman-godzilla-movie-that-could-have-been/
mechagodzillajunior.blogspot.com/2013/04/batman-vs-godzilla.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hellblazer vs Hellraiser

Bionicle x Transformers?

>wanting crossovers
>ever
It's like you people are actively against good ideas and good writing.

cash me outside how bow dah

a Sandman/Freddy Krueger crossover

>shitposter now claiming he wants good ideas and good writing

Too late for you to do that

>now
That's what this has always been about, moron. Crossovers are a cancer that has stifled any remaining semblance of creativity in comics. This obsession with power levels wank needs to stop so we can have good stories again.

This doesn't work when you're hating good stories just because they are crossovers. Or because they star Catwoman.

You have irrational grudges that you have deluded yourself into believing are objectively correct.

You would be more believable if you didn't keep resorting to buzzwords and faked hostility like you always do.

I've already explained a million times that crossovers are inherently incapable of being good to to the simple fact characters should stand on their own. Crossovers are directly counter to that.

Also, Catwoman is garbage. That is an objective fact.

There's nothing fake about my hostility. I hate all of you.

And yet there are still good Catwoman runs and crossover stories. Your explanations are completely untrue and heavily biased. You are legitimately insane.

>I hate all of you.
Then leave?

>I've already explained a million times

Never happened

> is garbage

More buzzwords

>There's nothing fake about my hostility. I hate all of you.

"To prove I'm not faking my hostility I'll fake it some more!"

Below subpar, please apply yourself, this isn't 2010 anymore

We'll never have a batmobile transformer. :(

Catwoman/Catra vs Batman/She-Ra

DC/Lego DC

They did do Lego variants once at least

A good story needs a solid foundation to stand on. Catwoman is a shit character, so you can't really make a good story with her. And crossovers are a weak concept, so you can't make a good story that way. It's pretty simple logic, dude. Not really sure how this is escaping you.

I absolutely hate you all. If I didn't, I wouldn't be yelling at you all the time, dumbass.

oh boy, heres comes that guy again

>I absolutely hate you all. If I didn't, I wouldn't be yelling at you all the time, dumbass.

Fake.

Oh man, i've met people like you in mental hospitals.

But crossovers are a strong concept and Catwoman is a good character. You've got the logic reversed but it is indeed quite simple.

Is this another one of those threads where someone created an angry strawman to have arguments with?

Army Of Darkness vs DC Zombies.

Reccs threads, Supergirl, and JLAction's sidekicks joke are all also good

DC/Dragon Ball, Batman/Death Note, Superman/Godzilla, Raven/Hellboy(both being heralds of a demonic apocalypse), Aquaman/Cloverfield monster, and Batman/Nightmare on Elm Street

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Sc6YBEyf0

Oh my fucking god, I think you actually might not be trolling, or you're just damn good at mimicking a shitposter I've seen before.

Crossovers are not proof the characters can't stand on their own. Characters stand on their own based on the quality of the fucking writing. Not based on what characters or "franchises" they are interacting with, which is an entirely arbitrary distinction that you're autistically hanging on to. A good story is a good story.

It's a fake poster, you idiot.

>Ash gains a kryptonite encrusted chainsaw hand.

>Raids the batcave after chopping Batzombie into little bits.

Dude, it's totally this guy He angrily reacts to any crossover/rec thread

Sounds like another Loudness Lad poster where they pretend to be intellectual and then pretend to be hostile to get responses.

>What's a DC crossover you want to see?
Superman/DC
DC/Nintendo

>Superman/DC

Fuck, I meant Superman/DBZ.

Also,
DC vs. Capcom
DC vs. SNK

>Crossovers are not proof the characters can't stand on their own.
Yes they are. If the character can stand on their own, then there's no good reason to have them crossover with another series.

>Characters stand on their own based on the quality of the fucking writing.
Every single crossover plays out exactly the same.
>characters have misunderstanding and fight
>realize it was all a misunderstanding
>team up to fight villain
Top tier quality writing right there.

So how long have you been taking on this persona? This week?

Swamp Thing v Jason

Tell me, was your boner for serious comic book characters diddled by crossovers the moment Punisher met Archie?

DC vs Streetfighter (or Darkstalkers. Either one would be Fun)

Heartboigahs!

a sequel of tmnt idw and batman that was the greatest with guest appearances by the justice league and the power rangers

Batman '66 meets Godzilla

Oh shit, speaking of Batman '66, would love to see him crossover with Kamen Rider.

Whut?

The Flash and Sonic the Hedgehog

>Batman '66 vs Godzilla (since we never got the movie)
>Batman '66 meets Doctor Who (2nd Doctor and Jamie)
>Wonder Woman '77 meets Kamen Rider Stronger
>The Super Friends meet Himitsu Sentai Gorenger
>Kolchak The Nightstalker and Dr. Terrance Thirteen in "The Case Of The Swamp Specter", featuring Swamp Thing
>The Suicide Squad vs The A-Team

>Wonder Woman '77 meets Kamen Rider Stronger
There would have to be double transformation spread.

Batman/Daredev-

grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-batman-godzilla-movie-that-could-have-been/

mechagodzillajunior.blogspot.com/2013/04/batman-vs-godzilla.html?m=1

>The Suicide Squad vs The A-Team
Yes please

Earth-5 Captain Marvel/Bananaman/SuperTed

it was going to be written by Bendis, so you sure about that?

>Blueberry/Jonah Hex
>Spirou/Jimmy Olsen
>Dylan Dog/Hellblazer/Gabriel Knight
>Lucky Luke/Bat Lash
>Yoko Tsuno/Wonder Woman
I like you.

Have it drawn in the style of Batmanga or the the original Kamen Rider manga and I'm down.

My thoughts exactly.

Gotta educate yourself, user. See . Some crazy stuff almost went down back in the day and the world was poorer for not having seen it through.

>it was going to be written by Bendis

JL/Transformers? Not it wasn't.

bats vs jason

>Yoko Tsuno
I'd never heard of this, but it sounds awesome. Thanks for broadening my horizons a bit today, Minifig.

Considering DC is doing crossovers with IDW, I'd like to see Flash/Back to the Future with both Doc and Barry saying "Great Scott!" at the same time.

That would be amazing.

Wonder Woman & Hellboy
Wonder Woman: Hellraiser

The Robins & Gizmo vs The Gremlins

Batman & James Bond
Batman '66 & James Bond

Batman & Dynamite's Kings Watch: Flash Gordon, The Phantom, Mandrake the Magician - WW2 Elseworlds

Teen Titans & TMNT

Swamp Thing vs Conan

Legion of Super Pets & Tarzan

Birds of Prey & GI Joe

Nightwing & Batgirl vs Aliens vs Predator

Shazam & Ash vs Army of Darkness

The Atom Meets Tom and Jerry

Batman vs 30 Days of Night

Harley Quinn Meets Popeye

Green Lantern vs Mars Attacks

Lobo vs Star Trek: The Next Generation

The X Files: Hellblazer

Archie and Arkham Asylum

Sabrina the Teenage Witch and the Books of Magic

Gotham City Sirens vs TMNT

JSA & The Iron Giant (don't worry, *he* shows up at the end)

Suicide Squad vs Aliens
Suicide Squad vs Predator
Suicide Squad vs Judge Dredd

Green Lantern Corps vs Aliens vs Predator
Green Lantern And Transformers: The War for Cybertron
Green Lantern And ROM: The Brave and the Bold

Jonah Hex: Fury Road
Kamandi vs The Road Warriors

Freddy Meets Joker
Harley Quinn’s Friday the 13th

Sgt. Rock vs Godzilla
Sgt. Rock and Skull Island

The Legion of Superheroes vs Aliens

Wonder Woman & King Conan
Grow Saves Wonder Woman

Batman and the BPRD

World’s Finest: Superman and the Black Beetle

Harley Quinn in Big Trouble in Little China

Superman / Irredeemable

Bill & Ted & Flash

Wonder Woman: Elfquest

Usagi Yojimbo & Green Arrow

Superman & Klaus: Witch of Winter at the Fortress of Solitude

Six Gun Gorilla vs The Legion of Doom

Jonah Hex Meets The Shaolin Cowboy

Jimmy Olsen vs Archie

Superman: Wrestlemania

Superman vs Too Much Coffee Man

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Hellblazer

Judge Dredd: Wildstorm

>Grow Saves Wonder Woman

FUCK that's supposed to say

Groo Saves Wonder Woman

Army of Darkness/Hellblazer.

Superman/Invincible. The could clash over the fact that Mark murders every other villain he fights. Gotham Girl and Shazam and all the other flying heroes come together along with Clark and Mark to fight off a wave of Viltrumite soldiers intent on taking over the DCU.

Obligatory Wonder Woman/Xena

Blue Beetle/The Guyver when? They basically share the same origin and powerset.

Completely forgot that I'd love to see Sailor Moon/Wonder Woman as well.

Salior Moon/Wonder Women would be fucking great. Sailor Scouts v Amazons sounds pretty based.
Precure/Zatanna when?

>Optimus with a green lantern ring
I need this

This. DCU/DBZ so everyone can shut the fuck up about Superman and Goku fighting.
>Bill & Ted & Flash
>not Bill & Ted & Booster Gold

oh go complain about the muppets again somewhere else you puppet hating freak

My pleasure!

>implying crossovers can't be great stories
Look at Robocop/Terminator. There is absoloutely zero reason it should work as a story, but it's great.

Why are you still responding when it turned out the poster was fake?

Holy shit, that is some weapons grade autism at work.

DC and IDW have been doing a lot of crossoverd lately with each other and other companies.

Justice League/Transformers should definitely be something that needs to happen if only for GL Optimus.

Quesada killed any possibility of that ever happening.

>Greek-ish warrior princesses
>live on an island
>monarchy
>have tiaras they throw
>amazing fighters
>fight monsters of Greek mythology from time to time
Holy shit, how did I not see it? Was Raimi trying to do a Wondy show but something with the rights was messed up?

Lucy Lawless/Lynda Carter in the same room at the same time

Still don't get why they never got Lucy Lawless to play WW in an actual live-action movie.

This pretty much needs to happen though.

>>not Bill & Ted & Booster Gold
too obvious

>we will never get a dc vs marvel fighting game in mvc2 style

Gabriel Knight. Not Harry Dresden?

It's perfect tho. Blue and Gold works better.

Yes, yes to all.

this

>Wonder Woman '77 meets Kamen Rider.
>Batman '66 meets Ultraman.

>Precure/Zatanna when?
Maybe Cardcaptor Sakura/Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld?

Speaking of the later, BotW has made me want an Amethyst/Legend of Zelda crossover. I want to see Ganondorf try to conquer Gemworld or at least using its resources and magical energies to try to conquer Hyrule.

>Kryptonians from the Invincible U invade Mark's Earth
>Viltrumites from the DCU invade Clark's Earth
>this brings the worlds together somehow
>Viltrumites and Kryptonians unite to conquer both worlds and only Superman and Invincible can stop it
>Supes works with the GotGlobe and Mark works with the JL respectively to combat their own races
I'd pay top dollar to see that happen.

Hellblazer vs Hellraiser

I still say we need All Riders vs The DC Universe, with the heroes of the DCU ultimately teaming with various Riders to stop some unholy Shocker/Legion Of Doom (Doom Shocker?) union. I'd love it just for the little interactions, like Double hanging out with Firestorm and discussing fusion, Fourze befriending Martian Manhunter or soaring through space with the Green Lantern Corps., or New 52 Cyborg and Shazam geeking out over Ex-Aid.

See and . You guys may be onto something.

I like your style

Random post, but we need a Hypercrisis Thread. I just made a new discovery! I was just reading Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld and in it it is revealed that Gemworld was created after the magical creatures fled Earth in the past and made a deal with demons to be allowed to make their land in this new realm (Hell), this is the same explanation given for the formation of The Land of Fairie in The Books of Magic series. Additionally, I had just read Action Comics #886, in which it's revealed that almost all Supernatural/Metaphysical planes of existence exist within or are connected to a magical realm called Sorcerer's World. Here's where it gets interesting, Both Gemworld and Fairie eventually free themselves from their contract with Hell, it's at this point that they must be given asylum by Dream to stay within The Dreaming. This not only solves the issue of these separate realms being said to exist within the Dreaming in the Multiversity map, but it also fits with Sorcerer's World encompassing all these dimensions because Hell and Nightmare are right next to each other on the map. Which also explains the connection between the 5D and The Dreaming.

I genuinely think a DC/Dragon Ball crossover is something both Toriyama and a lot of DC's writers would be interested in doing.
It's also a premise that lends itself to a tournament story, which is fun in crossovers because you get to see a lot of characters interact.

>JL/Transformers

NOPE - they can do Teen Titans Go and Transformers

Batman '66 meets Lois & Clark.

>Sabrina the Teenage Witch and the Books of Magic
>Jimmy Olsen vs Archie

I wonder if we will ever get the battle of the fanboys in Goku vs Superman.