is he dead, no one knows where he is today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7v2gsJ6RzoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's feeding ducks at the pond high on smack

it's about a 50% chance artie is dead at any given moment, every day

He's been on Twitter all day.

his "assistant" does his twitter

people on his Twitter are complaining that he's not at 'work' while his assistant updates his Twitter

hes alive

Why can't Artie EVER make it to the studio on time? Why doesn't Anthony tell Artie to get there half an hour early?

he would need to sort things out with howard stern and everyone he feels has betrayed him. and that's obviously not going to happen. he has so many things he needs to square. physically he looks like he's finished

that pic is so comfy but anyways Artie is a mess, hes a drug addict. I believe hes using methadones or suboxones, they will get you high and keep you from getting dope sick.

Fuck you,what are you a bunch of gossipy broads?

Can we actually contact Artie right now, direct him to this thread, and have him do a live AMA?

I also want to tell Ron I want to make love to Gail's sexy voice.

RIP

LMAO @ giving Artie Lange millions of dollars and not expecting him to go straight to his heroin dealer.

Once a junkie always a junkie.

>Why can't Artie EVER make it to the studio on time?
He's a blackman on the inside.

>implying he can afford an assistant

He's there now, you fucking spergs. He was literally less than 10 minutes late.

I can't believe renowned Tunisian businessman Antwan al-Kumiyah couldn't see this coming

Ant has said numerous times that it is not a big deal if Artie's late. He has even reassured Artie that whatever time he shows up is when the show actually starts.

This is now a compound media thread. What is the best show on the network and why is it In Hot Water? Also does anyone actually listen to Bill's awful morning show?

Heroin addicts still use methadone to get high, I remember my cousin killed himself after taking a few days worth of it just trying to chase that first high. For a real addict, it's more of a last resort. Or so he told me.

But why an't he just show up on the agreed upon time?

he was poppin' those things nonstop and that was years ago when he was healthier. i'm sure he still has to take them just to do a show
youtube.com/watch?v=7v2gsJ6RzoQ

Clearly the best show is Your Welcome. Bill Schulz was probably the best replacement for Gavin, and it's a decent successor to Red Eye. But I followed Gavin to CRTV, and I watch his show every night.

It takes a special kind of faggot to have Gavin Mcguinness be your favorite podcaster.

they're serial killers, user

I agree completely, however you misspelled the name of the show and you know you did.

I thought he died years ago...

I like Malice a lot but sometimes his guests are fucking boring. I want him to do more solo episodes ranting about things. And I liked Gavin's early shows but they got sort of repetitive towards the end. I can't bring myself to pay for his show when it's half as long and not nearly as funny.

"YOUR WELCOME" is awesome

I've now read three books because of Michael Malice: his book Dear Reader, Renegade History of the United States, and I'm now reading Revolution 1989.

the episode was Maddox was legendary, I've watched it like three times because Michael owns him so hard on the broken window fallacy "debunking"

I remember reading about his suicide attempt on tmz in 2010.

I bought his book. I'll probably start reading it soon. I liked him on Joe Rogan and Jim and Sam.

That's the correct spelling.

the episode with the literary agent was definitely a dud. the guy seemed like he had some interesting dirt but he was afraid to go into specifics

also he stopped to think about each question, and didn't know how to make an interview good to listen to.

im a druggie and the methadone high is pretty good!

never listened to anything other than A&A.

fuck these pics are comfy

it's pretty good, but there's one frustrating thing about it

it's written from kim jong il's perspective of course, and represents the propaganda that the NK government wants to spread about itself. but at times I wish there would be asides where he explains what the truth really is. but I guess that would kinda blow the tone of the book.

even after you read it, make sure to look up as many interviews with Malice to fill in a more objective picture of NK's history.

Whos the guy asking questions?

There are some really great ones on YouTube. The one at Bucknell University (might have spelled that wrong) is a great one, and if you can find the one he did on BookTV it's pretty good too. There are several that are over an hour long lectures. Just search YouTube for Michael Malice North Korea