Why aren't you watching the best show on TV?

Why aren't you watching the best show on TV?

It's so good. Probably one of the better dark comedies to come out.

Lots of shrill threads for this show! I've been telling people not to watch it.

Oops, I meant SHILL. I am posting from my PHONE. I love this show, by the way.

Is it millennialkino?

Does she show pit hair?

No, they are shaved.

Eww.

I refuse to belive this.

what about... her pusy pit?

Is this a comedy? I saw some adverts for it in the UK but they made it look like a drama

It's a comedy about a bunch of really horrible people.

Basically the lead two characters aren't funny, they have funny friends (The dense and oblivious actress, and the cancer liar) and they get into funny situations. But they're all terrible people, especially the main two, who aren't funny, and are just terrible.

Do I get to see Maebe's boobs...Yes or No?

It's a comedy-drama. It is very funny, it satirizes millennial culture sort of.

You do not see any nudity.

So it's a rip-off of Always Sunny, which is a rip-off of Seinfeld?

Alia is such a cutey in that attainable, homely sort of way. Cracking tits too.

No, Search Party is a much more serious show. It's not a sitcom, it's a story about the main character who finds out that a girl she kind of knew in college has gone missing, and decides to look for her in order to find some kind of meaning in her life. It's more serious that you probably think it is.

just clicked on tv bored out my mind and looking for suggestions. yours was the first i saw :)

No, All the leads in IASIP are funny. All the leads in Seinfeld are funny.

If you so much as looked at her she would accuse you of rape.

Give it a shot. It's super easy to get into. The episodes are only a half hour long, and they're all on the TBS website. The characters may be offputting at first, but that's the point. Three episodes and you'll be hooked.

errr yeah alright man

It's true. There's a good shot of her shaved armpits at the end of the last episode.

When i get done with Dirk Gently i'm gonna start this, i guess like hipster detective stories.