Here's a challenge for you Sup Forums, find an impersonation of Donald Trump that's actually accurate...

Here's a challenge for you Sup Forums, find an impersonation of Donald Trump that's actually accurate. In the future there's going to have to be legit non-comedic portrayals of this guy, and even the best impressions I've heard sound like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9In0Xf8HH4k
youtu.be/DIb4ORefBaE?t=2m35s
youtu.be/84OoecChtzA?t=1m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I've never kissed or held hands with a girl.

It's always good to know there are people worse off than me.

impressions aren't about accuracy, they are about emphasizing traits and unique idiosyncrasies.

youtube.com/watch?v=9In0Xf8HH4k
Back when Crowder had a shred of personality and wasn't just another Trump cuck.

>t. trump faggot retard whose slobbering over a sitting president on a cantonese dog skinning forum where the users used to openly skewer and crucify anyone gay enough to shill for authority figures

master shake has a very similar cadence to dt
youtu.be/DIb4ORefBaE?t=2m35s

>You look at jeb and tell me there is a god.

i have never look a girl in the eyes i always look slightly off to the side if i ever have to interact with one which i try to avoid

>This is third-world, and I'm from the first! I'm number 1 baby!
jesus unironically trump

Harmond's impression. The end.

I kissed a girl once briefly at a club when I was 18, never held hands or had any other contact with women though.

>shake! he's george washington
>then what the hell is he doing next to my benjamin's

lol i can see trump saying that.

it's impossible to do a good impression on him because he is too ridiculous while being on the joke at the same time

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

This thread is pretty civil

how will his tweets be portrayed in the inevitable biopic?

you're the first one to start crying sweetie

They won't. That will obviously be scrapped.

fuck ya

Wow he really never was funny was he?

youtu.be/84OoecChtzA?t=1m24s

pretty close