Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yhW81Ekacf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love FLCL so much

No you don't.

The loli was superior anyway.

i love it, it has everything.
i even made this picture related

>ywn be a 12yo boy again, molested by a sexy 25yo fertile woman craving for you to give her the D

>Mamimi
>loli

She was 17, user.

Reverse pedo rape?

How is it reverse?

he means ninamori you idiot
posting best character

>25 year old woman
I thought she was an alien, and she claimed to be 19, not 25?

He was being double molested throughout the show.

Best character for sure

I think there's a joke about women lying about their age on this scene though so she's probably a bit older

Wrong girl user
>ywn be 12 years old in 2003 again sneaking staying awake to watch FLCL and go through puberty alongside Naota
It’s a weird kind of feel

What is their agenda?

>not rewatching it and understanding all the references and jokes that you were too dumb to get

To awaken an imprisoned space pirate through the power of boners

I didn’t even understand it was an allegory for puberty until I rewatched it later. I just liked the robots and the music and animation as a kid

I loved Haruko for 7 or 8 years. Madly in love, through my entire adolescence. I wonder if the two new seasons will destroy me? She looks as beautiful as she ever was. I have cautious hype. Man, it takes me back to those glorious days of posting on Sup Forums in 2006.

This image is dated from 2005.

>Man, it takes me back to those glorious days of posting on Sup Forums in 2006.
Hoooo boy that hits close to home. I really hope they don’t fuck up the sequel

I was seven years old when I first watched this. I kept praying this would happen to me. Wouldn't know what to do at the time.

But she's not a loli either.

Is there any lewd or just implied

Wow this made me remember the feeling of a girl grinding against my leg like that. Sorry for making this /r9k/-like, but I haven't had sex in a long time, I miss it.

Can Sup Forums give me a quick rundown of this show? I vaguely remember seeing an episode of this late night when I was younger. I vaguely remember her being kinda sexual towards the kid. It confused my bones and pretty sure helped give birth to my ss fetish. Boy has something that comes out of his forehead right? Does the chick actually crave his dick? Does anything happen between them?

nah the chick was interested in a chad who was in prison only

>tfw still have the 2003 premier of FLCL on vhs

>two new seasons
Wait what

Yep they're coming. Whole new cast aside from Haruko. Can't wait for it.

youtu.be/yhW81Ekacf4

i dont get the meme
watched it some years ago nothing special