Excuse me, what is this...

Excuse me, what is this? The second episode clearly establishes that dogs in the Samurai Jack universe walk on two legs and all speak English, and that they've only just begun to discover evidence that dogs might have once been pets in the distant past.

Lulu/Rothchild is endgame.

I mean, just because there are humans doesn't mean that all other primates have been wiped out

Maybe it's like human evolution.

Bonobos and humans are still apes, but we're vastly more intelligent than them. And there's two canines in Samurai Jack. Canis Sapiens, and Canis LuluSweetThing.

I just watched this episode. Do you think x9 can be rebuilt?

Only if he made regular back ups of his entire personality.
So in short, no, because he never did that.

It's a big world; it wouldn't be too far fetched that every community keeps to itself because of Aku's form of government.

Or maybe Lulu was never a dog and she was just an alien that resembled a dog.

He just got his back sliced, we don't know where he storage his data. His data could still be intact.

If talking dogs evolved from non-talking dogs, how come there is still non-talking dogs?

I'm of the suspicion it's a Ghost in the Shell scenario where the experimental emotional conditioning X9 had also included false memories.
It would explain a few things like how it mysteriously disappeared under his nose without him realizing it and whether and how he fed and cared for it adequately while apparently spending most his time either playing music or killing people.

I'd like to see one of the dog say that to a scientist dog and he get angry about that.

Mutations happened in a dark and grim world where a malevolent force of evil runs rampant.

My headcanon is that he became a musician when he quit working for Aku.

I never considered that much simpler possibility for some reason, I guess that makes me robot-racist.

Still the memory of an archaic type of pet owner relation to place a leash on a cold machine would be effective.

Uncle Tom

The Rothy and the other Dogs came from space. They hadn't had a chance to encounter primitive dogs before Aku enslaved them. They escaped as soon as they were saved by Jack so they never got to find out.

>Lulu died wherever aku had her in those 50 years
>jack dint even knew about lulu

It would ruin the episode.

user, Aku killed her the secound he heared that X9 failed and only because he could not have done it later anymore in front of X9 if he shoul have suceeded after all

>X-9 says "Lulu"
>Jack looks confused

They were clearly from Earth. They talked about their ancestors being normal dogs.

>Excuse me, what is this?
That's Lulu.
Sweet thing.

Why does Samurai Jack have the best robot characters?

I never realized what an amazing gay couple these 2 would make together

Fanfics when

I'm still waiting for pics of Scaramouche forcibly plugging himself into X9

Same reasons why humans and chimps co-exist at the same time

What the fuck anons?

Don't tell me you aren't a faggot, faggot

X9? The robot who made it repeatedly expressly clear he did not enjoy the company of anything or anyone else, even his factory line siblings, aside from Lulu?

It's a Goofy/Pluto situation; Lulu is obviously retarded.

>Tounge is shaped like a heart
Cute!