Your Sup Forums waifu has just been stripped naked in public, how does she react?

Your Sup Forums waifu has just been stripped naked in public, how does she react?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0Md3nRgb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With her usual composure

Because she's always naked

Is that body paint?

Why yes, that body is paint.

No

Pretty normally since she comes from a world universe clothing is optional. Though she is currently in a world where it isn't so that could be a problem.
Can't post pic here without ban. Try to guess who though.

Chaotic.

weird how inconsistent this show was with regards to how many fucks were given about that. wouldnt surprise me if later in that same episode foxy was nude hot tubbing with the others
i'm still amazed they allowed visible nudity on the hairless sex education models. that's the only time that has ever happened on american TV that I know of, outside of late night.. and even that is limited to crayon shin-chan and the south park movie

>Try to guess who though.
NEIGH

It's hard to say. She seems like she wouldn't care or would be out of touch, but on the other hand she shows rudimentary shyness... but less than usual, and doesn't respect that boundary in others

then again, you said -stripped- so I think she'd be mad... unless it was marco

of course that's just one of my Sup Forums waifu.. chosen at random. I like to tell myself Pidge or Daria could be clinical about it depending on the situation but I know they're more vulnerable than that.
Ami or Radical Edward, no idea

>eqg

Yes
She IS the paint

I'd be curious to find out.

I would imagine she would try to rationalize her own embarrassment while attempting to prevent herself from look foolish. Which would only cause her to spend more time naked in public while tripping over herself to maintain decorum.

the same way she does in my fic

She would cover her lewd bits and try to get away from peoples eyes. just like any normal person.

Her outfit is part of her light projection so it's not possible

She starts flaunting the goods and asking if the crowd likes what they see.

Her home planet probably has less strict taboos on nudity or something.

Hm. What color is she?

Hah same

Orange.
But not the orange you're thinking of.

Uh, I only know the six stars, so...no idea.

she's a rock from outter space.
so probably nothing.
but then comes the polishing...

Don't worry bout it, user.

>This is my fetish
>Blue board so we can't post anything too lewd
We should set up a thread for this on /aco/ when this one goes down. But for now let's just attempt to keep things sfw.

agreed. it's much more fun finding out

or just rearrange her hair into a makeshift tunic

common isn't the same as normal, user
also it's okay, you don't have to pretend. almost everyone is just pretending to be embarrassed for everyone else's benefit because they know it makes other people feel worse if you don't join in their discomfort

Could she cover herself with her powers? Or are they always see through?

sounds like a pran

Strips them back!

Actually Peridot would probably lose her shit

We need a drawfag

She would most likely break down and cry in the middle of wherever she's standing. I love seeing her cry

shit taste broski

im a drawfag!

as someone else mentioned, their bodies are just holograms.. there's no nudity under there. most of them could make it if they want, but peri couldn't.
however losing her limb extenders is kind of a parallel

How haraam

Could you do Peridot reacting to being left naked?

does it bug anyone else how since smash 4 theyve made every female character (and some males) a black void under their dress/robe/etc?
how did melee and brawl not prove forever that it's okay to show underpants? when did the muslims take over japan?

>Visits Pakistan
>Is stripped naked by muslim gang
>Someone uploads it to thw internet
>Next day her father honor kills her

Yeah...let's leave kamala out of this one

in an hour wink

It's a nintendo thing, not a japan thing

What are some good comics and cartoons where this happens to waifus?

She probably wouldn't care. Or complain how humans care so much about clothes and appearance and it's just a body

2B isn't wearing visible underwear though. That's just part of her leotard.

i meant that the modesty is a nintendo thing, and that japanese developers in general dont give a fuck, especially not to 'did muslims take over?' levels.

She didn't care much really

There's already an ENF thread on /aco/

Probably freak for a moment then remember that she can and has made her costume out of webs.

Looks like someone else already beat you to it.

>She probably wouldn't care

She didn't when it happened in the comics.

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread an the ENF /aco/ thread, user.

Always had a thing for sheeva

That's just like, your opinion bro.

>She seems like she wouldn't care or would be out of touch
>but less than usual, and doesn't respect that boundary in others
>Her home planet probably has less strict taboos on nudity or something.
I would love to read a fic of casual nudity Star

Well we should bring the discussion there when this thread inevitably goes down.

Clever as it is, I think he chest would be invisible. Surprised I haven't come across more perverted cartoonist Jessica Rabbit stuff

Curious if she would even notice since she used to wear nothing but a jacket.

Your wish is granted. Farewell

pastebin.com/0Md3nRgb

Thank you, kind user!

Why don't you have the improvement of that screenshot in your collection?

What... what episode was this?

Also
>The time when Teen Titans was so popular, the guys who sung their theme song managed to get their own cartoon show

Neat Freak is the episode in question this cap is from.

Spasibo.

if she looked anything like that i'd like her too

I'm not sure she'd ever go full casual nudity (fun as that would be) but just doesnt see it as anything to scream over.. unless it's a happy scream. and doesnt care if she's wearing something risky

I'll just handwave that bad looking cameltoe as her being an android.

a quickie

>unless it's a happy scream. and doesnt care if she's wearing something risky
Nice

I get the definite impression that naked to star is like tiny bikini or small towel is to others, and accordingly in that direction. she didn't want marco peeking while she changed, but she didnt make him leave the room.. and she's always in the bathroom with him

It's already happened.

We should make lax modesty/casual nudity Star a thing

That probably happens at least once a month to everybody in Danville. So no big deal.

Send it to /aco/ goy.

user, why don't you have a seat...

what would a 90-foot-tall dragon alien need with a girl's clothes?
there's another.. nothing's showing, but.. yanni doesn't like it anyway

She'd probably just cry and run away.

>it's so hot in the summer, it's too bad we have to wear clothes.. hey Ferb! I know what we're gonna do today!
not if it was a french commercial. anyway martin was surprisingly chill at the end of the pool episode

That actually is what happens, going by that European detergent ad.

>what would a 90-foot-tall dragon alien need with a girl's clothes?
They smelled nice.

Be pouty, then go steal more clothing.

In my case, I actually thought of a plausible ENF scenario of how it could play out as an actual episode.

>Jenny persuades Dr Wakeman to install a new hardware upgrade that allows her to remove her plating and chassis in order to feel more human.
>The upgrade starts to malfunctions preventing Jenny from putting her "clothes" back on.
>Hijinxs ensues as Jenny tries to make it back home without being spotted to avoid enduring the humiliation of a lifetime.

I like it.

>Jenny persuades Dr Wakeman to install a new hardware upgrade that allows her to remove her plating and chassis in order to feel more human
>Sheldon sneaks up behind her and messes with it to get the show of a lifetime.
>Jenny hasn't realized how lewd nudity is, and just assumes taking off clothes is just a thing humans do.

How about Star's view on sex? Could Marco become friends with benefits with her by literally just asking?

i thought fin fang foom had a weirdly humanish face. who am i thinking of

i think she's all for handies for friends and family of either sex, and mouth times for realllly good close friends like marco, but I have to imagine she saves her flower for her king

>Town is attacked by gigantic monster
>Jenny fights it as fast as quickly as possible to avoid anyone getting a clear view of her naked body

How about anal? The ol' asshole loophole?

but.. she poops from there

That may not be entirely necessary. This concept is more abundant than you may not have realize.

It's a hole, blah, blah, you don't have to lose your virginity, blah, blah