Duncan: Richard Madden

Ewan McGregor as the Scottish guy
Riley Stearns as the American guy

there can only be one...

Ramirez: Javier Bardem/Benicio Del Toro
Connor McCleoud: Gerard Butler/Iain Glen/Kevin McKidd
The Kurgan: Kevin Durant

IDRIS ELBA

No please don't maybe younger people she just watch the original movies, instead of always wanting a reboot/remake of kino. So just please fuck off.

JOHN BOYEGA
JOHN BOYEGA
JON BERNTHAL
JON BERNTHAL

Everyone will be played by digitally de-aged Christopher Lambert.

>all scottish cast
nice

Liam Neeson as Ramirez or Kurgan.

>Ramirez
>Not Spaniard
Why?

Ramirez: Jean Reno
Connor MacLeod: Tom Hardy
Kruger: Sean Bean
Brenda: Amy Adams
Directed By: Denis Villeneuve

Obviously they won'e be able to top the first one. But the 2nd Highlander was shit and deserves better.

Duncan fags gtfo.

Yearly reminder that Sean Connery made this movie. Ramirez is arguably the greatest mentor figure in film history. Prove me wrong.

He can be in it.

I was going to cast Thomas Jane but he's looking like shit

>Ramirez is arguably the greatest mentor figure in film history.

>Javier Bardem
Only if he does the entire movie as Capitan Salazar.

sheeeit, that's a good call. You may have me there.

thats not Obi-wan

I'm sure he could fix himself up for the role, he does look a bit like Chris Lambert.

Connor needs to be Scottish. The movie name IS "Highlander" named after the Scots.

Christopher Lambert is anything but Scottish.

well, a reboot should address that.

We all know who is gonna play the Kurgan.

Perhaps, but there are so few Scottish actors with any star power. It's why they always cast people of other nationalities as to play them. Chris Pine is playing Robert the Bruce and Sersh is playing Mary Queen of Scotts.

ayyy gonno mag loud

Ramirez: Antonio banderas
Conner: Richard Madden (Robb Stark)
The Kurgan: karl urban

Why did he not star in more fun little action films?

shit, keep these and change Kurgan tothats pretty much perfect

Connor: Milla Jovovich
Ramirez: Michelle Rodriguez
Kurgan: Charlize Theron
Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson

Here's a Scot with star power. Probably him as the lead, don't know who else though.

Can you imagine what a cool backstory the Kurgan has? Ancient Sumeria, Visigoth, Viking.

You have the manners of a goat. And you smell like a dung-heap

Scotland? More like cuck soyboy land

Literally who? In any case the only viable Scottish actors are these and maybe Ewan McGregor but i don't really see him in any of the parts.

Melissa McCarthy - Connor
Helen Mirren - Sean Connery
Katy Karenbauer - Kurgan

>Circa 410 AD, the Kurgan joined the Vandals, Goths, and Visigoths in attacking Rome and other Roman settlements, also fighting with the Goths against the Huns. He would then later ally himself with the Huns directly, fighting alongside Attila, around the year 453. From the fifth to thirteenth centuries, the Kurgan would spread terror with the Tatars of the Gobi and ancient Turkey, as well as with Viking raiders and the Mongol horde of Genghis Khan.

CONNNNOOOO
Conno hombre!

Not raunchy and pissy enough.

New TV show set in a post apocalyptic zombie future.
Have flashbacks to Game of Thrones type setting in England/Scotland with some fantasy elements.
Give the Immortals some unique individual superpowers.
Lots of quips.

Number 1 show.

Ramirez: Mel Gibson (duh)
MacLeod: Walter Groggins
Kurgan: Avatar-tier CGI nigger

all of these sound like shit besides mel gibson

Macleod

God I hope this never happens
Highlander is just a silly fun movie set in a cool world where guys fight with swords
If they remade it it would absolutely turn into a boring CGI mess where every immortal has flashy superpowers or some shit like that

yeah, but Hollywood is running out of shit to remake and is completely out of good ideas. So a Highlander reboot is inevitable

Don't forget flashing some tits in a terrible love scene.

Sorry user, the remake's script was written and Tom Cruise was briefly attached for Ramirez. MacLeod wasn't cast bc Cruise was too picky. But it's only a matter of time. They'll add dragons n shit. Build a "universe" then fold it after first pic makes $75m in the US.

Riley should watch out for the High ground.

>set in a post apocalyptic (zombie) future.
I think the Anime movie did this.

What the fuck?!

why? in the original Connor travels all-over and has been in the US for at least 200 years. dude would lose his accent.

Sean Connery and Clancy Brown carried the shit out of this movie, if it got rebooted it would need to be with the most iconic actors. Madden would be a good fit for Connor, Iain Glen and Gerard Butler would fit the movie as well.

The cool thing about Highlander to me was the action taking place in different countries/time periods. A universe would be stupid, but a trilogy that really follows Connor through the ages could be GOAT.

black guy as highlander or it's racist

Fuck. It's perfect.

He's not Spanish, he's Egyptian.

I support this idea. Highlander is actually a pretty great candidate for a remake anyway; it's a great premise that was delivered in a good, but not great, movie. There's definitely still room there to make an interesting movie and explore the idea of the immortals better than the shit franchise we already got.

>Cast a Highlander reboot.
reminder that highlander have never been profitable.
despite that fact, it got 5 films, one animated
one animated tv show, two live action tv shows
comics and video games

it's fucking hilarious.

>Scotsman playing an ancient Egyptian
>Frenchman playing a Scottish Highlander
>Neither is capable of hiding their accent

Not disagreeing but were the casting people on drugs when they decided on this?

Ewan McGregor
Benicio Del Toro
Micheal Keaton
>You're retarded if you need to ask the roles
Directed by Guy Ritchie

akshully, he's Zeistian

Ramirez: Idris Elba
Connor: Ezra Miller
The Kurgan: Chris Evans
Duncan: Ellen Page

Yup. If you slid Connor's Origins from the 1500s back to the 800s when the Vikings were invading it would be a nice set up for the Kurgan and would open up the amount of historical points McCloud could visit over subsequent movies.

That's because, outside of the original film, Highlander is utter shit. I have no idea why people are opposed to a remake on this one. It doesn't ruin the original film any more than the sequels, and I highly doubt it'd wind up being worse than them either. And if the movie does well, it gives them a chance to do spin-offs or even prequels, which is what they should've done to begin with.

Blows my mind that this franchise even has a fanbase

Real question is, who will be in charge of the soundtrack?

Rami Malek

Holy goddamn

>T. Sassenach

these are the best so far

why is he use katana

It was given to him by the father of some woman he was hooked up with in japan centuries before iirc

/Thread

Another shit reebot incoming fucking Hollywood

It's built on a very interesting premise and had the luck of coming out and existing during the heyday of oldschool sci-fi/fantasy fandom. That's the main reason people only really remember the first movie and the TV series; cult 80s movies and syndicated 90s cable shows were huge parts of that fandom.

Ramirez: Charlie
Connor: Dennis
Kurgan: Mac

Why did they not produce more fun little action films like Deep Blue Sea ?

On to more important matters, who does the soundtrack? pic related in unavailable

David Bowie

*is unavailable

I choose Incubus
>strong vocals
>diverse interesting compositions
>heavy melodic sense

youtu.be/pbpUPUECRdU
youtu.be/BQZ624p4uGU
youtu.be/zIfjhVZ80ik

he's not returning my calls

Ramirez - Gerard Butler
Connor McCleoud - Robert Pattinson
The Kurgan - Micheal Shannon

>Ramirez is arguably the greatest mentor figure in film history. Prove me wrong.

Who would direct? My vote goes for Zack Snyder.

That'd be nice.

Adam Driver
Lena Dunham
My rabbi (he resembles Chuck Schumer)

how did he get 26 dex to max out that gambeson's max dex rating?

as long as it's a musical