Stan Lee Unable To Appear At Salt Lake Comic Con #FanX17 For Health Reasons

Salt Lake Comic Con has announced that Stan Lee will not be able to attend FanX17 “…due to health reasons. After a second visit to the doctor this morning, he was advised to rest and recuperate rather than risk getting worse.” The ever-busy Lee, who had to cancel last weekend’s appearance at Big Apple Comic Con due to the flu, has maintained an Iron Man-like convention appearance schedule in recent years despite turning 94 years old last December.

This is far from the first time I’ve had this thought in recent years, but — part of me wishes that the legendary Stan the Man would slow down just a bit at this stage of his career, despite being a major draw wherever he goes. On the other hand, the fact that he appears to be insanely productive — and obviously still loves every minute of it — at age 94 is inspirational. My hat’s off to you Stan, and please get well soon. bleedingcool.com/2017/03/17/stan-lee-unable-appear-salt-lake-comic-con-fanx17-health-reasons/

is it finally going to be over?

Is the end near?

Guess Steranko is getting ready to take over by feeding off of Stan as a test taste

Is it happening?

When he sucks up all the lifeforce Stan has stored away, Ditko will remain young for another 50 years.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWA--oh, wait.

Shit.

didn't Stan announce like 2 years ago he wasn't doing any more conventions?

>Steve finally slayed the beast.

Bless your soul, sorcerer supreme.

He need Mark Hamill or Harrison Ford soul to able to live for 6 months

He is a Jew

DIE KIKE DIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It begins.

> Two days on the road, only one meal, and hardly any sleep.
> I'm fucking 90...
> Our boat... the Sunseeker.

He's just taking a break to eat some more souls.

R-right guys?

hell be fine

He'll be fine.

This is it. Ditko is finally moving in for the killing blow.

I think you mean Hell be fine.

>Dikto dies within the month
>Stan makes a surprise appearance at the next Comic Con looking livelier than ever

Just Canada, we pissed him off one to many times offering him free health care.

We thought it was funny...

good night sweet prince.

;_;

i remember over 10 years ago. He was supposed to do a con in Toronto and he couldn't attend because of his health and everyone was like "it doesn't look good, he's not going to be around much longer" ....

Part of me wants him to pass. Just so I can stop awaiting the day that it happens. Get it over with.

God, you Stan Lee memers are such unfunny faggots.

Rip-roaring good zinger yourself there, champ.

Fact stating isn't a zinger, champ.

Both of Stan's parents lived to be 106. He comes from some ridiculously hardy stock.

Exactly, you unfunny faggot.

Rip-roaring good zinger yourself there, faggot.

>2211
oh no

Stan Lee himself is a meme so it's warranted.

>Humberto Ramos is bringing him to Mexico in 2 months

If Michael J. Fox dies soon, we'll know why

Why isn't he dead yet?

He's a litch king who steals the lifeforce of others to stay alive. He was getting weak in 2016 so he had to up his game a bit

He has cameos scheduled in future Marvel movies until 2029, can't die before his scene in Deadpool 14.

It's over Lee, I'm taking my life-force back.

>Double dubs
Welp.

Stephen Hillenburg sacrificed himself to kill the demon

Devouring Carrie Fisher gave him her bad health.

Stan's mistake was picking to get his life force by other feeding off of other people's souls instead of drawing nude girls.