Who still watches this show? Even normies realize how stupid it is now

Who still watches this show? Even normies realize how stupid it is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFP9PSlhyfs
abcnews.go.com/2020/channing-moss-men-saved-now/story?id=13684826
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone post Rosita shooting the guy with the RPG

The zombies aren't even scary anymore, they are simply their for comedic effect

They were never scary

I'd rather you didn't respond to me

>zombies
>scary
lol, faggot

Stopped watching after Morales died, anything interesting happened since?

This season makes 2 look Emmy worthy.

Not really, a lot more bullshitting around with redshirt outposts, and Hilltop arguing over what to do with the 20 Randalls (seriously we're retreating season 2 moral dilemmas here). The Negan and Gabriel episode has been the only worthwhile one of the entire season, so maybe watch that.

HAHAAA I LoVe THE WALKING DEAD AND GAME OF THRONES SUCH A NERD HEEHEEEEEE XD I HAD TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF D'S IN THAT FACE SO THIS WASN'T SPAM

'member season one when RIck fired the gun in the tank and his ears started ringing?

Even in that episode they got attacked by a horde of zombies while in the middle of them and then like 3 scenes later they just appear out of nowhere in the halls like nothing happened. It didnt show how they escaped the impossible, god I hate this show.

>Your Morales
>you were in season 1
Thanks for the update rick
>Dies 15 minutes into the next episode
What was the point?

Are you okay?

I watch the summaries.

Don't worry, they're just continuing the trend of nonlinear narratives, in the mid-season finale we'll see how their goose looked cooked until Superman saved them.

FUCK OFF CTR SHILL

i watch the action scenes and skip everythig else, so about 3 minutes of each episode

Are you one of those fags that think TWD is for horror and gore?

He's one of those fags that think TWD is for horror, gore and action.

Huh, I had forgotten about fucking Randall already

Did Rick really say Season 1? Oh man

Season 2 was superior every way with the multiple interesting plotlines, great concept to explore and the power dynamic between rick and shane was amazing to watch.

What's wrong with that?

He's saying this show used to have gun realism.

post more trash queen

Crash Team Racing?

So it's actually for poorly written kind of drama?

Why was she sculpting naked?

I sculpt naked.

I just don't know anymore
These are the kids that browse this site
This is how they communicate with their fellow man

>it's a let's go off on our own and not tell anyone episode

what did you expect from Sup Forums, if you don't get insulted or told to kill yourself at least once a day, you're doing something wrong

>it's a "let's try to make the audience care about some shitty kid" episode

So are they just not going to gloss over the helicopter from the episode before

I loved that damned game!

Rick was the only one to see it. He had to go mail the letters and go talk to the garbage patch kids, he never had the chance to address it.

why was this bitch doing wire sculpting in the buck?
is she some sort of nudist on the DL?

no seriously how did an obese mussie survive this long

Because she is supposed to be 'strange'

By killing zombies in honor of his mom

Wrong mussie. He's not obese.
I'm talking about the hijab-wearing landwhale in the Kangdom

I only watch the Negan episodes

He's had like 20 cumulative minutes of screen time this entire season

I stopped watching when they decided to move hundreds of zombies from a quarry

Why does Carl feel the need to babysit some rando survivor, besides the diversity quota dictating that the show needs another brown person?

A little more character development to bring out the feels when they kill him off for outgrowing the character. It did sound like his balls finally dropped in this episode.

Look closely at him, he had a little bit of pubic hair on his chin

Oh, I think I missed that. I was playing on my Nintendo 3ds to get through the episode without falling asleep, in my defense.

I know. fucking stupid. They cant even even give us negan for an entire episode with all the time they have to kill, gotta watch rick and daryl fight in the woods.

>The most ridiculous thing
People still watch this shit

It's reaching Dragonball Z levels of filler. Really, what important thing happened this episode? Rick's offer was declined and a new character was established. The rest of the time was spent with sassy Mexican and Afro Samurai trying to stop two saviors which didn't fucking matter in the end, some shitkid being a shitkid in the forest, KANG confessing to Granny Black Ops that he's into GILFs, and the Hilltop backing themselves into the most obvious corner.

Man, season one was so quaint.

That dude got blown the fuck up.

He most certainly did. Another user said it looked like something you'd see in a shitty Syfy movie and I feel that's accurate.

Yeah, that's correct, it looked just like that.

I watched first 4 episodes on 200% speed and skipping ahead, but I can't bring myself to even do this right now. I'm so fucking done with this show

Genuine question, if you were shooting an RPG, about what distance from your target would you have to be before it was safe to fire? Rosarito must have been like 6 or 7 feet from that guy and she was completely fine.

Granted in an earlier episode there was a semi-auto rifle firing like 40 rounds from a magazine that couldn't have held more than 7 in full-auto, so I'm not expecting realism with weapons.

I don't know why you guys keep trying to analyze this, specifically, when most of the show has been total bullshit.

I know it's shit, but I wanna know how shit

It's 8 seasons deep of shit.

Does anybody else think Maggie gets worse the more time passes? I know they're trying to develop her character, but I can't fucking stand her - I find her so unlikeable. Also, sorry for the actress, but her facial expressions make me livid.

you think that was 6 feet?
wow, my man, was easily double that

Still doesn't seem a safe distance to fire a rocket point blank

If you're curious, have you tried looking into it? Or do search engines no longer exist, and the only resource of information is asking Sup Forums?

>opera song out of nowhere

youtube.com/watch?v=HFP9PSlhyfs

Hey at least SyFy would have made it a bloody explosion and not just have him completely evaporate.

i'm enjoying the show i don't know where is the problem

The problem is that you have terrible shit taste.

I loved season 1. I skimmed season 2 and was willing to excuse some crap due to team change but I dropped it solidly by the end of season 2. I have other shows to waste my life on, I don't need to watch 40 minute poorly written drama with horrible audio

Preface: I am not /k/ and have never fired an RPG.

1. From what I know RPGs have to travel a distance before they arm themselves, I think. I don't know what that distance is but Ii'm sure it's less than the ten feet between the two in the episode. There's some famous case where a close range RPG didn't arm or something (or maybe was just a dud) and went through a humvee door and became lodged in a soldier's abdomen.

2. Once armed the triggering mechanism for explosion on its tip would take more pressure than a mushy human to set it off. I've seen ISIS execution videos by RPG but those usually his the ground in front of them or they are tied to a post and the RPG hits the post. A man just standing there freely would be more likely to just be impaled straight through and maybe his spine might set it off, I guess maybe the ribcage could? But they're designed to be triggered by impacts with vehicles.

this week was fucking sjw central. We just missed a trans

*I'm sure it's MORE than ten feet for arming distance

What happened? Gave up after S3

cause the show needed a muslim character apparently

I was wondering about this too but what I found said they can be set off after removing the safety cap and dropped.

Explain the helicopter Sup Forums

Hard mode: Not a hallucination

There've been helis flying around since season one.

Why did Rick go to the garbage people? Wy does he need them? I don't really understand what position the Saviours are in right now.

what game baka

>barely any of my Saviorfu this season
DROPPED

She's a total cunt. I can't stand her. I hate her scenes.

>I don't really understand what position the Saviours are in right now.

Even though they had all their outposts fucked, their heavy guns taken, their supplies cut off, their base surrounded by zombies for days trapping them inside by siege, they've secretly got some Deus Ex Machina to save them and yet again allow Negan to have a "hahaha you were fucked all along Rick you just didn't know your little plans were all according to my master scheme!" and drag this out to the end of the season.

Fire emblem conquest, but it's hard (I suck).

Season 1 was great because the main focus was zombies.

After 7 seasons + the s8 episodes, I'm actually exhausted by this show

Episode after episode just feels like insignificant filler crap with zombies that has no effect to the story anymore
It's all livid shit and the characters aren't advancing anymore
They just introduce character after character to maintain that OMG SO BRUTAL XD theme that GoT started, but ultimately fail at connecting the audience to these characters first

My favorite character was Dale from 1 and 2 and they just killed him off
I like Rick alot, but he has the THICKEST fucking plot armor
The only real thing at stake is Carl because you know they'd never kill his daughter abd the rest of the characters just generally suck
They've regressed the interest alot of these characters had, like Daryl's rawness, Maggie's sensitivity or that black samurai's tough vibe
I've been watching for all these seasons and I have trouble knowing the names of like 40% of the characters because they're all so consistently uninteresting

Any new character us either
a) Good natured and fits in with Rick's group
or
b) Insanely evil and wants to murder everything

>and went through a humvee door and became lodged in a soldier's abdomen.
You're thinking of Black Hawk Down.

Imagine if they ended it by rick seeing his children get eaten by zombies in front of him when he's powerless to stop it

Then he kills himself

damn she's fucking ugly

That's what the average woman looks like without makeup

she looks like the letter T

>They've regressed the interest alot of these characters had, like Daryl's rawness, Maggie's sensitivity or that black samurai's tough vibe
I used to be the usual "if Daryl dies we riot" trash, now I literally couldn't care less. When was the last time Daryl did anything interesting/important? I liked the Beth plotline in the end, so of course they killed her off. She was the only character I ever felt sad about dying.

I haven't watched the show since around season 3. How could they possibly wrap up the show in a satisfying way?

Apparently abcnews.go.com/2020/channing-moss-men-saved-now/story?id=13684826

>b) Insanely evil and wants to murder everything
Negan has done unfiguratively nothing wrong.

>How could they possibly wrap up the show in a satisfying way?
Everyone dies.

>Government emerges out of underground bunkers after the dead are assumed to have all deteriorated
>Come across Rick's community and wipe them all out

Something similar to the Mist ending like this guy said

>Everyone dies

that is edited right? that did not happen right?! wtf? do they even physics?