I just unironically watched this

I just unironically watched this

Why are Marvel series much better than the films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbqfSG9KqFk
youtube.com/watch?v=HhPqY0mO5Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This show is extremely terrible honestly

I liked it too, OP. Threads about it get real heated, real fast.

>Thinks he looks tough because he has a skull on his clothes!

The Marvel shows go for a more mature theme and darker tone than the quippy family friendly movies.

They miss the whole "punishment" part tbqh

what does he say again?

UUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Daredevil is probably the best thing Marvel is doing right now but this is terrible.

This is coming from a lifelong Punisher fan.

The side bullsht was boring as usual, the parts with Frank being Frank are decent but I feel like he was too vulnurable

Lol no.
Only Daredevil was good.

>would you like to buy some girl scout cookies

It should have focused more on how vulnerable he is, while making it clear the villains have no idea. He's fighting a war.

That's what a 'badass-normal' should be like in their own show.

He played the fuck out of this role. Amazing performance

>HUH
>HUH
>HUHH
>HOOOAAARRRGGH

What's the deal with him and Karen?

Did they fugg?

>bullet vest
>just dress casual man

Good consistent quality across the shows. Could be better but for what it is it’s fine.

Nah man, Frank was savage af

youtube.com/watch?v=zbqfSG9KqFk

At first i thought the blood and bruises were supposed to make his face look like the skull, but i guess that's stretching it

only on the start of the sixth ep.
when does the punishing actually begin.

Best character coming through

I like how their whole PTSD shitfest doesn't even apply to this guy.

What I don't understand about Netflix shows is why they are so long and full of boring filler material. This show could have easily been 8 episodes and been much better for it. The same can be said about just about any other Netflix-produced show.

What's the profit in this, for them? They don't earn more money just by making people clock more Netflix hours, do they?

>these people have problems that I dont

He was pretty based desu, I also like how at the end he still had honor, cant wait to see him go apeshit as jiggy

Contracts and stuff probably. Also the thinking that more is better. It is a little true people will bitch if a show is too short but they bitch when its too long too. You cannot win

>Final episode
>Does the most punisher shit ever
>Immediately afterwards does the least punisher shit ever

>Hardcore punisher fans hate it
>Normies like it
Prove me wrong.

I'm the second one

youtube.com/watch?v=HhPqY0mO5Qg

I'm not even a hardcore Punisher fan, I just found it boring. I was excited for the show because I was expecting to see him kill scores of people, not sip wine with a widow and do household chores while Mirco watches on a webcam.

Horse. Shit!

He had a different trauma, you can't can't resent your years spent murdering people if it perfectly plays into your power fantasy

Actually that's a good point, allow me to rephrase:
>People who had expectations based off of the comics disliked it
>People who didn't thought it was a good show

There'll always be people complaining about accuracy, this is true of all comic adaptations including the most successful like Spiderman. Im a Punisher fan and very much enjoyed it

>shit
>pic related

>Hardcore punisher fans hate it

You mean the retards who only wanted to see Frank killing blacks the entire show?

I think the show has A LOT of potential, they only need to keep Frank alone and not put him with any other faggot from the Netflix Marvel shows

They already finished the CIA conspiracy this season so next season will be about the Mob, probably the Gnuccis and Jigsaw being the main villain

do you have a moment?

I think the next season might actually please the hardcore comic book fans.

Not in a million years.

The truth hurts you, faggot.