Spider-Man One Day SOP 10th anniversary edition

Other urls found in this thread:

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?92750-Thread-Drift-Will-One-More-Day-ever-be-reversed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck my ass

>Afterword by Stan Lee
Biggest joke in the whole thing.

aw hell naw

oh fuck off and fuck you and fuck quesadilla and fuck 's ass

knees weak arms are heavy

Should I be ashamed this got me into Spidey? I mean it's terrible storywise but this is where I started buying the issues as they came out. At least we got New Ways to Die out of it though.

>fuck my ass

>Biggest joke in the whole thing.
Agreed

>knees weak arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already: Mom's spaghetti.

>Should I be ashamed this got me into Spidey?
Not at all.

I love this story! Pretty nostalgic about it

Nice shitpost, bro.

I'm gonna fuck my own eyes with my dirty dick instead of reading this and it'll be much more enjoyable

>Should I be ashamed this got me into Spidey?
Maybe a little.

The thing i hate most about OMD Spiderman goes to Dr. Strange, Reed Richards, Black Panther, Dr. Octopus, Hank Pyme, and Dr. Doom, and none of them can heal a simple bullet wound Future spoiler.

This shit would've been much more easily accepted if MJ took the fucking bullet instead of May.

Giving up on your love so she can live is heroic at least.

i can't do it. this is the single worst story i've ever read in american comics, without a doubt. and i don't say that as someone who loved the marriage either.

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?92750-Thread-Drift-Will-One-More-Day-ever-be-reversed

>This shit would've been much more easily accepted if MJ took the fucking bullet instead of May.
>
>Giving up on your love so she can live is heroic at least.
Or aunt may stayed dead in ASM #400

I get that Peter would be upset with May dying since she's basically the closest thing has to a mother outside of his real mom but when everyone in the super hero community and May herself say to let her die in peace then Pete should really just let her die.

I hope slott kills aunt may soon and makes some shit eating joke about OMD

>when your publisher shows you how little it cares about its characters

this is fucking dumb
if he's just blind firing, how is he fully cocooned and anchored multiple times to different surfaces

>Marvel actually had the balls to assassinate their most popular hero, pretty much irredeemably ruining him forever

Say what you will, but Marvel has guts.

Would YOU do the same to save your mom, Sup Forums?

Now for some strange.

At least it has decent artwork and those retro looking covers a good.

>At least it has decent artwork and those retro looking covers a good.
True

no

Honestly, the scripting, pacing, and paneling are all leagues above ASM today. The plot is just unmitigated garbage.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't JSM Spider-Man fairly well liked until this storyline hit?

I know Peter is being childish but I can't believe no hero wants to help him after all the good he's done for them and so many others for so many years. Let the guy have one selfish wish granted. Break the laws of the universe just thid once, Strange.

What terrible writing

People seemingly gave up on him after he had Spidey move in with the Avengers and The Other happened

Overall I greatly admire his run though. Slott only has him beat on supporting cast, character wise? Plot wise? JMS blows him out of the water

It's like poison for the soul.

No comment.

>Introducing ANOTHER goblin.

Holy shit, Marvel really did have no ideas!

Holy shit civil war really was the character assassination of iron man.

>>Holy shit civil war really was the character assassination of iron man.
Sadly this.

NO. SCREW YOU. BAD OP! BAD BAD BAD!!

>NO. SCREW YOU. BAD OP! BAD BAD BAD!!