Okay Sup Forumsmrades, which one of these motherfuckers is the Dark Lord Aku's REAL favorite assassin?

Okay Sup Forumsmrades, which one of these motherfuckers is the Dark Lord Aku's REAL favorite assassin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-MG4ejYe94
en.inkei.net/
en.inkei.net/tits/
en.inkei.net/anus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They both look like they'd make good fuckbois desu

Probably not Demongo since Aku killed him

Demongo probably was his favourite assasin until he lost his powers. The guy is insanely OP.

.... NO

Agreed.

Yeah, for each other

Demongo is indeed stronger.

Scatman probably just thought that he was that great.

Question: Demongo's warriors were once humans right? Jack says that he recognizes them.

The one that isn't dead

Aku probably says that to all his assassins.

>papa aku will never say you're his favorite.

I thought Aku didn't know who Scaramoush was when he called him.

Aku doesn't recognize the number calling him.

Aku can build an army of robots but can't manage caller ID among his assassins? I dunno, man. I can suspend my disbelief only so far.

He's like those powerful old folks who still can't figure out basic technology himself.

I don't hate this explanation, but I'm still not sold on it.

He's an ancient all powerful demon. You expect him to understand technology? He has servants for that.

Demongo is OP as fuck magic-wise but absolute shit when it comes to physical combat.
Scaramouch magic is basic but at least he can hold up against a fight. Plus he murdered an entire city.

Aku probably calls whoever is alive his favorite assassin of the month, but IMO Scaramouch seems like the top.

>I THINK I'M IN THE COM-PU-TER

Source?

check r34

Scaramouch never said his name during the call and Aku is probably still using a rotary phone.

>BWAHAHAHAHA--yes, i can wait
>I think i'm in the computer
That scene was so good

The one with the silliest voice

Scaramouch vs Demongo vs Princess Mira and the Bounty Hunters vs DJ Stylbator vs Shinobi vs Ultra Bots vs X9
Who wins in what order?

Jack does.

All you have to do is defeat one monster and grab onto it as it's defeated.

Ultra bots>Scaramouch/Demongo>X9>Mira & Hunters>Shinobi/DJ

Might be wrong on the last two, but Ultra Bots are definitely top and Scaramouch/Demongo should be next.

Princess Mira, bounty hunters, and X9 all got their asses kicked within seconds with Jack. DJ Stylbator and Shinobi can at least hold up an equal fight against Jack so they would win. Scaramouch would be able to kick their asses next but not the Ultrabots. Those things are OP as fuck.

Demongo would just be on the sideline sucking up the essence of the losers.

Scaramouch's tuning fork knife is essentially one hit kill if it hits

I would argue that Scaramouch is ill suited for fighting Demongo who can easily overpower him with numbers while Scaramouch with his tuning fork of ill defined limits could feasibly kill the ultra bots through the power of vibrations.

But could Scaramouch get a chance to hit them? Jack was having a hard time landing a hit on those Ultrabots.

If it's during the day

Demongo > Ultra bots > Mira and Bounty Hunters > X9 > Dj Stylbator > Shinobi

If it's during the night

Shinobi > everyone

Oh shit I forgot Scaramouch

Put him above Mira, he could probably summon some rock monsters to hold off the bounty hunters

True, and Scaramouch isn't really made of sturdy material since Jack royally fucked him up by throwing his exploding sword and then the other blow was just the killing blow.

After rewatching the Demongo fight, I agree and would put him next after the bots. Scaramouch's golems could hold off the army a bit, but Demongo has better cannon fodder by far and Scaramouch prolly couldn't catch him fast enough to end it in time.

As for the tuning fork, hmm. I think you could spin it either way, adamantium might be able to resist the fork. And even if he blows up a couple like that, he's pretty outnumbered.

Could Shinobi realize Demongo's weakness before day comes?
It's just a robot

Aku doesn't really care about any of his assassins, at least not enough for him to really have a favorite. If one of them managed to kill Jack, though, they'd probably become his favorite until he got bored or angry with them for whatever reason.

How would Shinobi take out the ultra bots?

If it's at night it's more like Ultrabots > Shinovbi > everyone

The ultrabots are virtually indestructible

Ulrabots > Literally everyone but Jack.

You're right, actually now that I think of it I have no idea how ultrabots v demongo would work, I think it would be a permanent stalemate

Do the ultrabots have infinite energy? They never tire, they don't need to eat, and they're fueled by Aku

The idea of Aku ordering a bunch of engineers to build him a giant rotary phone still cracks me up.

Demongo could still be regularly killed like anyone else. Jack just never got the chance because he kept teleporting away. If Shinobi snuck up on him he could kill him

The whole opening before the fight was golden.

>I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME SAMURAIIIIIIII
>...
>You see?

>ultrabots v demongo would work, I think it would be a permanent stalemate
Gonna have to disagree. The Ultrabots decimated multiple cities. They can even turn invisible or living fire-bombs. They could take out all of Demongo's minions and then him.

>Mira & Hunters>Shinobi
Shinobi made Jack call upon some special skills and had a great fight. Jack wiped his ass with Mira & Hunters in under a minute

>Question: Demongo's warriors were once humans right? Jack says that he recognizes them.

That doesn't make any sense. Jack recognizing them doesn't mean they had to be human. They looked exactly the same before getting trapped by Demongo that they look after getting trapped by him. They were aliens or mutants, not humans.

Yeah I placed him too low because I'd forgotten that episode.

After rewatching a couple of their fights, I'd say

Ultra bots>Demongo>Scaramouch=>Shinobi>Mira & Hunters>DJ

Not only that but Jack had to call upon the spirits for help since he was cornered. I can't remember many times Jack had to do that.

I always assumed he knew of them from his time in the future.

Also, Aku has no favorites. The only one he truly favors is himself. Everything else is expendable.

>I always assumed he knew of them from his time in the future.
He did. Some of these monsters he freed from an arena fight a few episodes back.

The Minions of Set are probably at the top, with the Ultra Robots close behind.

Scaramouch vs Music Miester vs Eddie Riggs vs Power Line

who wins?

Aku uses a fucking spin dial phone.

We also have no idea how the sword even works. How does he even aim or choose a target with that thing? I guess just tunes in on it's frequency? How does he do that?

We'll probably never know and that's for the best

Are the last three fast enough to avoid getting hit by the tuning fork?

Like his voice, it's magic. The sword probably increases the harmonic oscillator effect instead of dying down.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-MG4ejYe94

Scaramouche was just talking a big game, Demongo actually had the means to be a real problem.
Had he beaten the Samurai and the sword somehow remain functional he might even have become a threat to Aku since he could just keep sending an undying Samurai after Aku.

Then again Aku has just as many robots to send wave after wave of so a war of attrition might not necessarily work in Demongo's favor.

Scaramouch can just straight up stab him with his scimitar.

All it takes is for him to start hearing MM speak, and he's chatty as hell as his fight with Jack showed.

Unless it just doesn't work on him because he's a robot in which case there's no point in even discussing it.

If we're talking power levels then here's where it really matters.

None of these make any sense

He may have the girth but his ability is still below Jack.

Doesn't mean MM can't control anyone else.

Christ, even an Ultrabot is still OP.

What the fuck is this.

en.inkei.net/

Put in >Shogun of Sorrow, or any of Aku's other titles to see if he does better.

Oh fuck

Why didn't you include Ikra?

>all still weaker then jacks

Didn't get much of a result either. On the other hand...

Don't worry, there's still one way Aku can surpass him.

>The attractive manhole

Fitting name

>Jack wiped his ass with Mira & Hunters in under a minute

It was actually like less than a second. Anyone have the webm?

Don't forget!

They have generators for tits and assholes, too:

en.inkei.net/tits/
en.inkei.net/anus/

WHO

Unless the resonant knife can shatter adamantium like say, none of these people can destroy the Ultrabots so I think they win through simple durability

kek

I would argue the fight was also pretty awesome

>That pillar did not fall on it's own Aku
>Yes it did.

>the dark lord of your world calls
>"can i put you on hold"
Aku wasn't all bad.

This is the definition of things I didn't know I needed.