Milo Murphy's Law bodycount

> San Francisco Earthquake: ~3000 deaths
> Titanic: 1517 deaths
> Hindenburg: 36 deaths
> Great Chicago Fire: ~300 deaths

There is at least 4853 deaths canonically caused by the Murphy family so far. Do you think they are going to increase this number?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!591QGDRD!0dwo5RrBS_qwDQBZqfnhqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well it's not like they can decrease the number.

>Chicago fire boy

He knows something horrible happened.

Milo was born on 9/11/2001, right?

No, that's when he was conceived.

I think the pictures are trying to convey his bad luck runs in the family.

>Mrs. Murowski
Um... Well, she's an interesting character. Wow.

bump

Why hasn't the government killed this guys yet?

They are the population control factor

>Berlin Germany - 12 million deaths

The last ones that tried to kill them were the Romanovs.

No, the dates don't add up.

This was surprisingly dark.

Lol!

Based on an actual person, desk and all.

Is the show good?

Yeah, watch it dude

It's pretty good, especially the fresh batch of the episodes.

I was thinking Code Geass.

>There is at least 4853 deaths canonically caused by the Murphy family
I don't think that's how it work. The catastrophes would have happened, with or without them. They just are drag by potential disasters. If it's going to happens, they will somehow get in th vicinity.

If used well, the Murphy family could be used as a damn effective Miner Canary.

>If used well, the Murphy family could be used as a damn effective Miner Canary.
I think that's Milo's dad's job.

> Hindenburg: 36 deaths

Really? Some user in the last thread was saying that making jokes of Hindenburg was as inappropriate as mocking 9/11

Pretty much. He walks into your establishment and if everything stands then you're up to code. If not... There is a reason he wears a hard hat

Should have went with the USS Akron. 73 dead, and pretty much killed the idea of flying aircraft carriers.

They even play saxophone music during this bit.

Wish my science classes were this interesting.

Is good. Out of the modern episodic cartoons out there, it's probably one of the best ones so far

Why is Melissa so lewd

waifology 101, new skills required for your cartoon to succeed

you can add 1 million people who died from boredom watching the show.

People are weird. We didn't stop making boats after the titanic, or planes after 9/11

>Vesuvius

Melissa's the anti-Candice, what more could you ask for

And you can add your shit taste to those corpses.

I knew Dan wasn't weeb enough for it to be a reference to Table-kun in Code Geass.

fuck off libtard

It wasn't that great of idea, probably. There aren't that many benefits in a flying aircraft carrier, I imagine.

episodes where?

What super hero could stop Milo?

The luckiest man in the galaxy

First 5 episodes got deleted by Disney.

Latest episodes from misseps:
mega.nz/#F!591QGDRD!0dwo5RrBS_qwDQBZqfnhqA

Remember the first episode, where the government guys say "why did you enter the Murphy Sector?"

It implies they know and have already tried, and failed to take them out.

Needs more of top pairing.

> preteen orgies

It's like I'm in my thirdworld shithole again

Their suffering as Milo's friends bring them together.

I don't like MiloXAmanda pairing, but their date would be hilarious to see.

>preteen orgies

oh geez

couldn't be, he's 13 and the show is set in 2016/2017

>preteen
Pretty sure they're all over 12, user. But point taken.

>was as inappropriate as mocking 9/11
Isn't that a frequent things being done, though? Especially on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is not the same thing that Disney animation

I can't even tell if Fox shows have done that

>On trip to New York
>Mama Murphy gib birth to Milo
>Impact of Milo becoming born is so intense, the plane loses control and slams into a tower.

The big thing about the Hindenburg was mostly how highly visible it was, with nearly live newpaper and newsreel coverage going out practically as it happened, along with one of the first live radio news play by plays of it.

It also mostly happened because America was embargoing helium sales to Germany on the grounds of "fuck the Nazis"

Pliny, you'd be dead by now anyway, so stop whining.

Yeah Zach and Melissa do end up acting like an old married couple when reacting to whatever goes on around them.

Also if you think about it, Amanda's a breath of fresh air compared to everyone else around Milo: who are either completely understanding to the point of insanity with this long history with Milo or are overly polite yet distance in interacting with him. Milo kind of got lucky with Zach as he hits the middle of these two and just came to town.

But with Amanda she's probably more normal in how she takes in what's happening with Milo. She's not afraid to hurt his feelings when he messes up and is more honest about all the craziness. Milo actually has to work at a relationship with her and she clearly has her own goals. But from what we've seen Amanda can think highly of Milo and her feelings are genuine instead of front.

This, i hope they play more with this characters traits before going full formulaic

I think there's still plenty of room yet for Milo to grow on Amanda.

He certainly made some progress with her.

Ha! It's like a reverse Star/Marco.

General inquiry: does anyone have an image of the list Melissa made from the egg assignment episode? Need it for an argument. Can't track one down.

Wasn't sure which part of the list you needed so I just made this instead.

c u t e
a n d
p e r f e c t o

So how does this family work.

Each generation seems to have one boy and one girl But it seems the male of the family is the one who inherits the danger/Murphy's law power, seeing how his father has the same phenomenon happening around him.

No doubt the work of some god of chaos.

Thank you so much! That's perfect.

And now there's a record of how to Milo prove yourself.

Perfection and cute.

Muh dick

His sister might be.

Is that Gwen Tennyson outfit?

Yeah must take some real bad luck to get away from the Titanic as a full grown man, along with your wife and two children, while the boat is still sinking and people are fighting to the death over life boats.

Terrible luck. I'd have a gigantic shit-eating grin on my face, too, with luck that bad. I'd just have to reflect on how awful my luck is, the whole time we're floating to safety while the screams of the dying still fill the frigid air.

I'm not sure how to respond to that

Well YOU caused that disaster in the first place so yea you're luck is still pretty bad. Smiling about it only makes you a murderer in this case.

It's generic shirt and pants outfit.

We never saw Sara away from her brother or father, so I'm still not sure if she supposed to be unlucky or not.

Can't wait until Swampy releases the Milo Murphy goes to NY 2001 Lost Episode

There's a running gag about her being forgotten/left behind but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be her being unlucky or if her parents are just supposed to be absent-minded.

Weird, I don't remember this running gag. Care to say when this happened?

The ranch episode. They forget she was in the car at the start and then they forget her at the ranch.

If something can go wrong, it will go wrong.

Well they forgot Milo in the car trip episode so I don't think it's just her.

For all of the disasters that occur in each episode, there is a distinct lack of wardrobe malfunctions.
Yeah, yeah, I know...kids' show. American kids show.

The mom commented on how it keeps happening to Sara though.

bump.

>wardrobe malfunctions

It means your clothes fall off.

user, they shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with.

So what's the story with the show? How many episodes a season; when's the next drop?

retcons are a thing