At least now he has all the time he wants to experience true love...

At least now he has all the time he wants to experience true love, that's the only good thing you RLM barbarians have done to him.

no green screen? I'm disappointed. imagine the density you could achieve for the wedding video.

geez you would think three billion dollars would buy you a little more these days

At least he's a prog who puts his money where his mouth is and isn't a hypocrite.

is there going to be a remastered edition of his wedding tape?

She looks really young

IM SORRY GEORGE

Yes, the woman on the right is just a stand-in for Dexter Jettster.
It's gonna be great.

>speaking from experience
>shilling your homesite in every single thread
neck yourself pronto or go back

nah senpai she's beautiful and I bet he's a terrible person to be around

good post

She is nearly fifty and would have been forty five on their wedding day.

Younger than him, but not like YOUNG young

Godspeed. You brought me the best and worst of cinema.
It is time to rest.
But not before you visit the hackfrauds

I like to think they did reck him. Is it true though? Does anyone who matters care about them though? I'm genuinely not sure.

What are those hats supposed to mean? Something about Jews?

It is the Special Edition!
He replaced Marcia Griffin with Mellody Hobson

>In one corner of John Knoll's office at Lucasfilm stand three racks of imposing black computer servers. The sleek 6-foot-tall towers, complete with mechanical switches and fans, flash blue LEDs. Each bears the insignia of the Galactic Empire from Star Wars and a name—Death Star 748, Death Star 749.
>"I suppose I can let the 'cat out of the bag' at this point." Knoll, the 54 computer genius, who at ILM brought so many magical and amazing creatures and effects to life in his three decade long career. "It was on 749, I had just brought it up and was goofing around after hours, and I found it [the video]" The legendary video was a viral cinematic thesis about the widely acknowledged failings of the Star Wars prequels, specifically the once long-awaited first entry, Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
>"At first I was mortified, but with the long hours, I couldn't help but laugh. They broke everything apart perfectly." Almost too perfectly. John says his after-hours web browsing may have changed Star Wars history. "So a few people were huddled around in my office, all gasping, some begging me to turn it off."
>"George had developed a pretty good sense of humor about the Prequels and how they were received." Knoll recalls. "Star Wars: Detours was in pre-production and we had several positive collaborations with Family Guy and Robot Chicken." But the laughter soon stopped. "George's assistant scheduled a mandatory meeting with me for 5:00 PM on a Friday, and I immediately knew why."

All he wanted to do was make a Flash Gordon rip off. He didn't expect manchildren to go full autist in droves.

>thrilling
what happens next?

Dubs of truth. is GL the most tragic filmaker of modern times?