BABY WANT A BOTTLE? A BIG DIRT BOTTLE?!?

BABY WANT A BOTTLE? A BIG DIRT BOTTLE?!?

Why are you yellin at me?

DALLAS
SALLAD

SEAKING
SEAKING
SEAKING

wait a minute, I HAVE A WIFE

I had a father like hank, but instead of him imparting wisdom upon me he used to punch me in the chest, throw me into walls and use a chair to choke me out whenever he got too drunk which was every single night. Made it his mission to stifle any sort of creativity or zest for life I ever had or ever would have had.

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY
and Saturday too

WOOPEE!

SWING

>duke nukem starts playing

Hank would never do those things though and truly loves Bobby more than anything else in the world.

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE MY SON AIN'T MUCH BUT HE'S ALL I GOOOOT

The chair had one of those solid wood backs and he would beat me until I went limp and once I did he'd grab me by the throat and use that solid wood back to strangle me. One of these days I'm going to get my revenge. That's a fucking promise. He will pay for the terror he has inflicted upon me with terror of his own, and I will be there to impart that terror.

Hibby

Sus

go cry on r9k attention whore

YOU HAVE A MEDICAL DISORDER

PENCIL

HIBBY

Your mother and I have always told you never to do drugs, but from now on you'll be taking drugs

BOGGLE

It's a beautiful day....yaaaaaaay.

Y'know fellas...

See this picture of Hank? This'll help a lot
His most recent Poop legit spooked me

wew all my family did was impart daily psychological abuse designed to strip away any individuality or self esteem. they didn't even know that it was abuse because their parents had done it to them and it was normal. miserable underachieving cunts

>top 10 scenes that could never be made in today's world

Boy aunt Peggy the words I don't know could fill a dick

Clouds?

start

puffin

boy

SWING BOBBY SWING
SWING BOBBY SWING

stop it user

Aliantos is kino.

whoare whoareyou

Is there a better pleb filter than Peggy?

Wow, you really think I'd eat all those dicks behind your back?

Yeah, Lois from Malcolm in the middle

B O G G L E

Yup

Dr. Pulaski from Star Trek TNG.

beeee thererererrreerrererr

Pacino's performance in Heat