Does anyone actually like this cunt?

Does anyone actually like this cunt?

oh no he bullyin mel brooks!

Worse than Adam Sandler desu

>Jew doesn't like anti-semite
Wow, what a surprise.

No. He still does the "I'm a Jew! LOL" comedy, which is beyond fucking played out at this point.

Seth Rogen should stop being in any movies, regardless.

No. Never have.

Maybe once round about knocked up but no.

Wait is he supporting weinstein here?

>implying Mel would do a movie with this talentless tard
How many awards has Mel gotten, compared to Seth? Literally nobody will remember him or anything he has done when he dies.

Nice dubs. However, Mel Gibson has contributed far better art to this world than Rogen could ever dream of. For fuck's sake, Passion of the Christ and Braveheart compared to Sausage Party and Dude weed lmao

>drunken jew banter = raping people

Christ, I hate the Jews.

Fuck Mel Brooks, he shouldn't even be able to make a shitty straight to dvd horror film after the shit he's said.

>Dude Weed LMAO
>Dude there's no Heaven just live a hedonistic lifestyle it doesn't matter
I hate people like him, they have such a basic understanding of how other people live, where did they pull this guy from?

Kys Krager lmao

DUDE
KVETCH
LMAO

No, and you know this guy has most likely fucked a 14 year old before.

No one likes you or cares about your fucking opinions.

Off yourself

>8890

Coincidentally the same number of people that went to see the Neighbors.

Has nobody picked up on the fact dude weed lmao is defending a paedo there?

Seth's a joke of a man, he's basically a meme spouting retard.

thats a common misconception but in reality jews love antisemites because theyre all self-hating

>Mel Gibson has directed kino like The Passion of the Christ and Hacksaw Ridge
>Seth Rogen is... well, Seth Rogen

I'm a little surprised that DudeLamao was recently accused of by a woman who said that he groped her when she was 17. I'm 75% in was on Superbad.

It's like you sperged out instead of reading and understanding his very simple point

Not liking Jews doesn't make you a Nazi.

Pretty much, Jews don't like Jews.

>Seth Rogen wouldn't do a movie with Mel Gibson

Good. Last thing cool Mel Gibson movies need is Seth Rogen in them.

Does anyone, really? I like people who are Jews but overall I don't think anything of them.

Uh, no? Seth Rogan is insulting Mel Gibson because he is saying that Weinstein can change and the scandal might help him become a better person, Seth Rogan disagrees and believes Weinstein should be put in an oven and hence implies that Mel Gibson is a nazi.

added to filter list

But he's been accused of shit too so he should just saunter on into the oven himself.

I bet he's the coolest guy to get stoned and play video games with.

Jews only hate him because he made the best biblical movie ever made.

no jew is fun to hang out with. I shit you not. It's not Sup Forums talking. I've been around many and worked and hung out with them all.

They are all so self deprecating and dont know how to hang out like normal people unless there is another jew to make them feel comfortable.

I say this from every experience I've ever had with a male jew.

Seth is a jew of course he doesn't like Mel.

You need to meet more jews.