Is this still accurate with this whole "soyboy" thing going around?

Is this still accurate with this whole "soyboy" thing going around?

they both mean the same thing

what is the opposite of a soyboy?

You can go ahead and leave LOTR and Miss Alice out of it

Meatman

>Still trying to force "soyboy"
Go back to /pole/ you 14 year old faggot

>only like LOTR out of the list
ok

>having glasses, or a beard, or being balled = numale

Damn, how many men now and throughout most of recorded history WEREN'T numales at some point?

>shaving your head is now "soyboy" material
>using YouTube is now "soyboy"

Soyboys don't like LoTR, they are fake nerds, remember?

burr would trigger soyim

t. buttmad soyboys

soyboy is just a more cringeworthy synonym for numale, they mean exactly the same thing.

t. balled numale

I wish I was a soyboy. I'm a fatass out of the loop dork with a budget phone who hasn't heard of/doesn't know what half the shit in that image is.

The difference is they didn't grow a beard to make up for their utter lack of conviction and masculinity.

>cringe

Why do you leddit faggots think its 2010?

it's missing buzzfeed and twitch donations

No they don’t, but it makes sense that you would try to falsely conflate them, your soyness

whats the difference then?

Is this satire?

The poltard will simultaneously criticize the bald head, beard and, glasses while quoting in the same breath the great ancient Greek philosophers. They are completely incapable of forming logical connections outside of their limited tribal mentality. It is akin to mental retardation at this point.

What if I'm balding due to overproduction of testosterone?

i remember the version that wasn't full of liberal stuff because shit like that would get called out on here before the Sup Forums takeover

Do you honestly believe that's why men who have beards have them? Because if so, I have to question your sanity, and can only suggest that you spend less time around here.

I've had a beard for the last sixteen years, because I like the way it looks and I hate shaving.

The Greek philosphers were all high-T soldiers who could tear any 21st century soyboy's spine out.

Though it makes sense you would only notice the beard; appearances and social signals are everything to a soyboy.

how did Sup Forums and anime not make it on there?

soyboys love anime

>LotR
>Bill Burr
>DC
Nu-males hate these.

>getting triggered by soyboy

kek, is pol hitting a nerve? just ignore it and it will go away. Their power is overblown, all they did was get their guy elected president.

don't forget the 2016 election accessory pack

Sure, just throw Blade Runner 2049 on there too.

>pointing out stupidity = TRIGGERED! XD

Damn, then Sup Forums must be the most triggered place on the internet.

Numale is a political designation, a numale is a progressive feminist dead set on destroying masculinity due to their own insecurities and inability to live up to their gender role

Soyboy is a physical classification. You can be a soyboy and still be redpilled as long as you’re unfit, low testosterone, and unattractive. Some of the tiki bros were soyboys, even if they’re the polar opposite of numales

Aside of the gay flag (and what I think is a BDSM sex toy?) I have no idea what any of that other shit is supposed to mean.

depends what you watch on youtube

that's because LotR doesn't belong there

So even though I have a beard and wear glasses, I'm not a numale or a soyboy.

Wew, that's a relief.

Alright, but tell me what bugman is. It was posted a few times when soyboy was becoming a thing, but it seems to have died off.

the bull and the cuck shed?

contant butthurt replies to shitty bait is equal to "TRIGGERED XD" though

You do realize that there really are dick-sucking, limp-wristed non-ironic faggots, right? Pretty sure that's just your garden variety homosexual, and they've been like that for centuries.

How does soyboy instantly bring out the reddit?
I have never seen something do this so consistently. And the replies all seem genuine with little bait
What a meme

>balled

are you by chance...retarded?

I don't know what "contant butthurt" is, but you're missing the point. There's a difference between being all mad and whiny and shit and merely pointing out flawed logic or being repulsed by stupidity.

I don't know when or where the basic ability to grasp this for the average Sup Forums user died, but that seems to be where we're at. You can't dislike stupid shit and point out that it's stupid shit. You either have to embrace the stupid shit, or you're a triggered buttmad liberal tumblr numale soyboy redditcuck.

You tend to find what you're looking for. Sort of like how the comments on articles cursing white men and talking about privilege and racism are like 70% people of all races and both genders calling the author an idiot and 30% faggots and feminists saying "boy, talking about white privilege sure does bring out the Nazis, loling at your white male tears"

LOTR should never have been on there. Neither should Westworld even though it's not very good, or DC films for that matter.

How is trying to understand what the fuck something is "reddit"?

I didn't even hear the term "soyboy" for the first time until a couple days ago and I'm still not sure where it came from or what exactly it means.

Its just soy tho

It demonstrates that, on a primal level, they still hate to be seen as unmanly. No matter how much they signal otherwise.

just to clarify for those over 20 years of age, "soyboy" means "gay".

Nope. Just a tired wageslave who just got home and doesn't put proofreading his shitposts at the top of his give a shit list.

Why? You better want to be left alonehhere with the real faggots and pedos?

Honestly people who complain about beards sounds like jelly peach fuzz tweens who can't grow one. How can someone be low-t but grow a shit ton of facial hair? You know those things are contradictory, right? "Oh wow look at Chad getting laid he's such a virginboy lol" That's how you sound

I don't think you know what shitposting means, which signals you're from redit

>UR A GAY COMMIE KEK LOL!

The epitome of Sup Forums """debating"""

>I don't know when or where the basic ability to grasp this for the average Sup Forums user died, but that seems to be where we're at.
probably around the same time they forgot not to feed the trolls. i agree there is a difference between pointing out "flawed logic" and being "all mad and whiny and shit" and most the posts here are very obviously in the latter camp. including the one you just made.

>low testosterone males live in their opponents heads literally 24/7

>apparently this makes them pathetic

>low-t

Doesn't this completely fly in the face of all the people calling guys with beards soyboy numales?

bald men have higher T

No, it means a feminine male or a male who would rather exude female qualities as opposed to masculine ones.

>buttmad beardfags out in droves
nigga it's called shaving, look it up. not all of us have weak chins to hide

Numales>Soyboys>Trump supporters>Bernie supporters>Hillary supporters

>those totally incoherent categories
twitter+smartphones and/or reddit+starbucks
hipster glasses/beard+baldness apparently? (not sure why you think this is associated with the kinds of people you call "soyboy", not that many of them are bald)
and then a giant mishmash of shows/movies/news outlets/celebrities (and apparently just the entirety of youtube)

really speaks to the mental capacity of the people who make these things

>"soyboy" means "gay".
I don't think so tbqh. Soyboy means a man that has emasculated himself for a fashion trend. Most soyboys are hetero, if not all.

t. soyboy upset at being called out

>something seen as manly since the dawn of fucking time is suddenly not manly anymore because a bunch of losers on an internet forum deemed it so

Threadly reminder that people who use "soyboy" are election tourist redditors coming through Sup Forums. They're also skinnyfat, twig and obese fucks who thinks as long as they don't drink soymilk, they're the epitome of manliness

Why is MissAlice a soyboy thing?
Seems weirdly specific compared to everything else.

>the man with highest T is named Eugene

The Liberal is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a numale, cuck, communist, millenial, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a soyboy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

It's kind of amazing how cocksweat and semen is perfectly acceptable to ingest to these faggots, but a bit of pizza grease is a huge bugaboo.

t. soyboy

Whatever you say, boy of soy.

>it's called a haircut, look it up. not all of us have weird-shaped heads to hide

Can you guys at least try to make sense at some point?

Is this a parody?

>needing hair on your face to be considered "manly"
so every other part of you is feminine then? will people mistake you for a woman if you didn't have the beard?

Not him but chubby redditors have kindof ruined big beards
Close trimmed is commonly used to hide lack of jawline but can still look decent

it's funny because you plug every new word you people come up with into this quote