The Babysitter

This is THE kino for people aged 20-35.
Why does Sup Forums ignore how amazing this film is?
She's such a fucking slut but holy shit.
What a great film. Hit me right in the teenage nostalgia.

no

Can you see her penis in it?

so all the actors including the little boy got casting couched . its only obvious

I bet her dad is turning in his grave.

kys

The movie was pretty kino, suprised Sup Forums isn't talking about it more

whats the point in life like this? what encourages someone whos so fucking basic that having sex is the highlight of your life?

t.14 year old philosopher

He’s probably still trying to convince himself that this is just a rebellious stage.

her dad died before she was even 10 years old.

im just wondering what the appeal of living like this is

your brain is still growing dumb fuck, of course you have a hard time understanding life beyond your bubble.

One of the ugliest bitches ever. She was bad before the surgeries, but she's like a fuckin wax figure now. It might be a good movie, but I don't think I can bring myself to watch it.
It's just attention. She's doing all of this because she's insecure and hungry for attention.

do you have an actual answer or are you just being defensive to compensate for your shitty life choices?

t.brainlet

try not to have a aneurysm

>if you think about anything besides sex than you’re a 14 year old “philosopher”
I learn new things here everyday.

if thats what you got from it. your brain is obviously still growing. what grade are you in, kid?

>if i just repeat my tired insult it will get better

you seem really needy as fuck . im guessing your balls are bluballed to shit right now. you should let your mom know

she dies in the trailer! no watch!

This movie fucking sucked. Shitty slapstick comedy. Tame, been there, done that horror premise. And lackluster direction from certified Hollywood hack McG, who couldn't even stand up to a coked up Christian Bale when he was shitting all over his set.

No, they use clever angling and lighting to hide it

t. soyboy

tell your mom bro that your balls are blu. quick before you become even more of a cuck than you already are.

Avoid this whore like the plague

I'm right in the age range and I thought it was okay. Not bad but not really funny, scary, interesting or different and especially not nostalgic

I did like the black dancing kid

>I did like the black dancing kid
found the cuck

bella thorne looks like a tranny now. wtf happened? looks more like a tranny than blaire white

JUST

“Now”

Couldn't agree more, OP. The ending especially is absolute kino.

>Sup Forums shits on this
>so do critics
>give it a try
>it's fun as fuck, always goes for camp over taking itself to seriously
>hero is a pussy but he's 12, all the teens work for their individual bits
>the violence is over the top, always trying to have fun instead of being SO SRS SO SPOOKY
>literally ends with him ramming his babysitter with a fucking car and screaming that he loved her while she cries

this movie was 100% more fun than fucking cabin in the woods

This shit is the Fright Night of our generation.
It was fucking awesome.
Anyone that hates this was obviously some basement dweller loser.

>Fucking Queen soundtrack while driving 60's Camaro though his own house to kill his one true love

This shit was amazing. I can't believe it's been passed over.
Horror is such an underrated genre, this and The Void were absolute Horror Kino.

>watching some kid go from soyboy to /OURGUY/ in under 90 minutes

such kino