Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>character is a black US army soldier
>is clean shaven

>character is an American soldier
>doesn't remove his cover indoors

I'd like to take a brief moment to thank all the American soldiers who have died for Israel.

I'd like to take a brief moment to point you back to your containment board.

>Character is an American
>Has long, fulfilling life

This bothered me when I was in but don't care now. What I can't stand is sloppy salutes. It takes 5 minutes to learn a proper salute.

>is portrayed as a hero, instead of being depicted as a cowardly, lazy psychopath who will gleefully kill civilians for fun
Always completely breaks my immersion

This. The hat thing bothers me in real life.

haha army are such fat retards

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and marshmallows!

This

>vietnam movie
>american soldier goes into a hut and assaults the strawhats
>it aint me
every time

>this many buzzwords in one comment

It's like I'm on tumblr.

How often does any given Sup Forums poster interact with veterans to hate them so much?

>wears a white t-shirt under his uniform blouse

They see a video on YouTube uploaded by ThorsHammer1488 which tells them that vets are working for the Juedo-Bolshevik banks and companies to fight wars for Israel. So their enlightened minds hate vets as a result.

They loosen the restrictions in the field, and the super short cuts are just for basic training.

Feel free to go back there, soyboy.

Have refused to where a hat since ETS.

If it is a few persons you believe that are behind this, stop phrasing it as Judaism as a whole is behind it.
I do not deny that there are wealthy and powerful Jews who look to their own interest first and foremost. Also believe it would be disingenuous to say that does not exist in religions outside Judaism.

>You're with them, or you're with us.
That is a fallacy of false dilemma.

In full honesty, a number of you Sup Forumstards think about Jews, Judaism, Israel more than most Jews.

It is nice to have a conceivable boogey-man to hold responsible for all your, and the world's problems. Life isn't that tidy and neat.

You don't need a vast conspiracy to explain the crazy in the modern world.

this

Fuck, how did you know I came from tumblr?!

>character is a German soldier
>has a buzzcut

Judaism, particularly the Talmud, enables the lack of ethics and morals required for one to unscrupulously rob the average, hard-working family of the wealth they're entitled to for their efforts. Nowhere is it written, nor WILL it be written, that undermining the economic process is justifiable.

Until the Talmud, the Torah and those who practice either, are wiped from this planet like the scourge that they are, Jews will be constant and enormously-dangerous threat to humanity.

lol this one always makes me laugh.

Are you mad that Jews have the highest IQs making them more desirable than you and the w*ite "race".

>allegedly realistic movie about Iraq or Afghanistan
>no 8 hour long scene depicting soldiers loading, unloading then reloading connexes

>character is US soldier
>doesn't die in a VA hospital from MRSA
>doesn't commit suicide after a battle with alcoholism and drug addiction

>Pro-tip, sonny
Might as well just do the SJW "umm sweetie" you colossal faggot.

ACKSHUALLY

a lot of the time, US soldiers in movies are supposed to be rangers/special forces, and those guys have more lax grooming standards. some SF dudes today have full beards and long hair to either blend in locally or for whatever other reason, this is itself a meme in the army

t. US army knower

umm sweat-tea-hart? i don't follow your faggot rules you little niggerboi

>black soldier
>has a shaving waiver

What was that American Soldier/War movie that was filmed in 60fps?

>doesn't have to but still calls his online opponent a nigger

That's Sup Forums-tier my friend.

Again, you are taking things way too literally.

Those values (if they exist beyond interpretation) are not taught present in modern Judaism.

The Jewish side of my family has served in every American conflict since arriving in the U.S. Including me.

Being the conspiring Jew that I am, looking towards nothing but profits, I'm in grad school to become a public service librarian.

Going after that highly lucrative librarian paycheck, with near $75k in student loans (with the GI Bill).

>be black
>your face immediately erupts into a mass of postules that makes you look like The Flood monsters from Halo as soon as somebody whispers the word "razor"

desu if I was black I would pull the same shit, some of these black dudes who have been overshaving forever look like burn victims on their neck and scalp

This.

>I'm in grad school to become a public service librarian.

I thought Jews were supposed to be smart

Facts deleted because they trigger dumb jarheads who fought for ZOG

>calls a crewcut a buzzcut
You're the real enemy

umad whitey? i don't kowtow to boot-worshipping members of the faggot force, such as yourself

It was like this in the Navy too. Every black guy had a beard because they would go to medical to get a no shave chit.

>character is an ancient Roman soldier
>has a flat top

Define smart?

I want to help others develop their personal knowledge.

There is fortune in loving what you do and helping others, no matter the pay-scale.

W*ite women deserve to be impregnated with Turkish seed so we can end the hornyturk epidemic once and for all.

luckily we have a board f=just ur speed

>character is marsoc
>isn't wearing a combat drug rug

Best part of COP life is not having some CSM on your ass keeping up dumbshit standards.

>character is an american soldier
>serves and dies to protect Israel

true classic

>military movie
>character does paperwork while being hassled to take college classes and volunteer

This. Or when actors have their hands open just chilling out when they're standing at attention.

Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk or something like that

How has OEF and OIF benefited Israel in any meaningful way?

>Hezb/Iran have nearly established land cordon direct to Israel
>Hezb has consolidated control in Lebanon since 01
>Hezb has vastly developed combat experience
>Hamas has regained relations/sponsorship w/ Iran
>Sinai is now a shit show with Hamas partnering with local daesh
>Egypt now has hajj from Libya/Tunisia/Mali flooding their borders, and Israel's

Israel is more vulnerable since 9/11, by American/coalition actions in the ME/NA

>military movie
>grunt fails to get promoted because his NCO forgot to include the verbs "spearheaded" and "expedited" in his performance bullet points that were completely made up anyway

DELETE THIS.

there's no films about marsoc psychos

thx breh

Am I wrong?

Would be fine if this thread is deleted and Mods took time to keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

>it's just like real life in a western military

>character is special forces
>has long beard and mutton chops

>character has "operator" beard
>makes an audible moaning sound when entering the scene
>says something completely unintelligible and sways around for a bit
guess the kino

>is actually a tremendously gay black transperson

this thiggity this

When did American Soldiers start dying for Israel?
No memeing please, I'm genuinely curious.

That is actually more common than not.

If you can flout the system that you have previously had to abide by, you do it.

As I said here, , life is shit on COPs, but you can live a shitty life in informal comfort.

Gulf war-now.

They don't agree on a date because there isn't one.

Someone will say when Wilson made the Federal Reserve, even bigger c*ckbois will say for Lincoln in the Civil War; despite the fact the Rothschild's were funding the Confederacy: but muh edgy racism makes that fact conveniently invalid. Some would say 9/11 for "obvious" reasons.

It's really sad tbqh, they simply the our chaotic world to try to make substance out of it. Psudeo-intellectualism is truly a cancer.

>character is an elite member of a merc squad
>chubby, 5'5, weak

mmmMMMMMMmmmmmm

>character watches wwII movie
>*pic related*
>joins the army
>everyone is baldheaded

What am I, a freaking baby

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns

They haven't, it is basically a Sup Forums meme that is barely contested.
Life is nice and easy when you can point towards one aggressor that is responsible for every bad aspect of personal or societal life.

>some dog shits on my lawn?
Jews
>my favored sports-team loses?
Jews
>stub my toe in the dark, at home alone?
Guess who?

>character is an American sailor
>is a chainsmoking drunk and a womanizer

It's literally a Sup Forums meme. Don't have to think to much into it.

where 2 cop asuka gf

>Psudeo-intellectualism is truly a cancer.
It's not pseudo anymore. It just IS intellectualism.

>everyone decided to go chrome dome like lemmings marching off a cliff
>haven't won a war since

The amount of soyish goyish-ness encountered there was in hindsight.. not surprising

nice shoop but here's the real deal

Jews are pure cancer.

>Movie portrays Hitler as a conflicted anti-villain, and maybe even a bit sympathetic.
>People meme the movie so hard the actor who played Hitler even commented on it

You know what movie I'm talking about.

>implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums arent the same board

nice try moishe

That is not an argument.
Just the same as /k/ and Sup Forums are the same?

Sup Forums thinks everyone is the same as them, and if not they are x or y.

Would love to become a mod on my home boards, and purge Sup Forums posters posting Sup Forums shit outside Sup Forums.

Would go full-Stalin.

Again!

Outside of one line quips, tell me how I'm wrong?

>They salute each other indoors without covers

>character is American soldier
>Joined up to do what was right, to protect the homefront and retain democracy and freedom
>Didn't join up for college like every vet I've known

Who are all those soyboys?

>soldiers stands at attention
>has his hands behind his back

if they weren't in power they wouldn't freak out whenever someone calls them out

>character is an American sailor
>His Navy ship crashes into another ship

wtf is going on with 7th fleet?

THEY DIDNT HAVE FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME

>flag appears on any uniform
>stars arent facing forward

>character is a CSM
>doesn't smoke any other characters that have the misfortune of crossing his path

I don't know this meme. Aren't all U.S. servicemen required to be clean shaven apart from mustaches or something like that.

That's the meme, black servicemen in movies are often depicted with a stache

looks like a barren wasteland, what was there of value besides oil that the US occupied it for in the first place?

But that's wrong

The meme is black servicemen always get no-shave chits because they always get ingrown hairs throughout their face and neck because their genes suck