Indiana Jones 5 issues

I have it on authority that the next indiana jones movie is going through major issues. They're trying to avoid crystal skull issues and being a rehash of christian mythology like 1 and 3. The current pitch is it takes place in Canada and delves into native american culture. Artifacts and culture being destroyed in favor of mining. There are spirit powers too. The villains are americans, which seems to be a big issue for disney. Speilberg doesn't want to use germans or russians, or paint some european nation as the bad guy when it would naturally be americans. With the film taking place in the 1960's this seems obivious to me too. There's a character that's a young film maker. Speilberg is adamant about this and wants a character that really encourages this medium. I suspect though, its meant to set up a dumb joke where they film bigfoot.
Mudd is not in the film, he's written out....but indy may be a grandpa through him.

I was hoping that Indiana Jones would go after the Spear of Destiny.

Indiana Jones 6: The Hunt for a Decent Early-Bird Buffet

The developement team has been assigned to come up with things of a very different flavor from the other 3 films. Three because Raiders and Last Crusade were so similar. There is absolutely talk and pressure to make a film more in line with 1 and 3 and do something like spear of destiny, but Spielberg wants to do something different.

I would have assumed they were just going to have Ford book end the film at this point and copy young Indiana Jones

How about MOTHER
FUCKING
ATLANTIS
GODDAMMIT

sounds pretty good but Harrison Ford is going to be almost 80 by the time they start filming this. If he was too old in 2008 he's definitely going to be too old 11 years later.

Tom Selleck would still be believable as Indy!
Harri Ford is not!

I honestly didn't think Shia was that bad. He's a fine enough sidekick

>its been almost a decade since Crystal Skull

leave it alone

Nah, fuck it. Shia isn't there to ruin it anymore. They might as well go down with a goddamned legendary lost city.

>The current pitch is it takes place in Canada and delves into native american culture.

lel. it'll probably take place somewhere in east Asia, not a place almost totally bereft of visually interesting ruins or artifacts

>The villains are americans, which seems to be a big issue for disney

why would disney suddenly care about that when they never have before? them being the ones to not want Russians again would be more plausible, since they don't want to alienate any international markets. (americans don't care if the bad guys are american when the protagonist is)

That's what's weird about it. My guess is Disney's just giving Spielberg excuses so he'll eventually give up in lieu of their plans for Young Indiana Jones: A Star Wars Story

Probably has to do with how similar it is to their other franchise national treasure, which is likely dead due to indiana jones anyway.

it'll 100% be a neo-nazi sect

There is nothing wrong with casting a different person as Indiana and keeping the 1940s vs Nazi setting! Bond Series works just fine.

God these guys are morons.

Actually sounds pretty good.

South Pacific 1940/1941 Indy vs the Imperial Japanese Army/Navy for possession of ??? code book? battle plans?

They seem determined to do this one last movie with Harrison Ford. One of the biggest issues I heard on the movie, and I don't know the details, is Speilberg was pitched an opener, Like how Temple of doom starts in china, and wanted it as a the whole movie. The Canada stuff seems like it was pitched to be able to film in Wyoming to appease ford, since he has a home out there.

>There's a character that's a young film maker.
is he named George?

Villains, setting, 60's... Looks good tbqh.

>I have it on authority that the next indiana jones movie is going through major issues.
does your dad work at disney?

>to appease ford, since he has a home out there
Well atkeast someone will get some joy out of this movie, not the viewers clearly

This.
Filming locations have been scouted in Northwestern Ontario, Canada just outside a city called Thunder Bay.

They wont do that becaus3 of dc faggotry

Kill yourself

>I have it on authority
No you don't. And Spielberg is DONE WITH THIS SERIES

Great game, but no more Indy movies please. It was perfect, then it was killed
Leave it be

Youngfag please

Explain

DC doesn't have a copyright on Atlantis.

>And Spielberg is DONE WITH THIS SERIES

then explain why he is directing the next one?

No but its highly unlikely they would want to use it when its going to feature prominently in another franchise

Fucking retard

>when its going to feature prominently in another franchise
After Justice League's box office, DCEU'll be lucky to have any more movies.

it's getting embarrassing OP

We could have had at the mountains of madness with tom cruise but they dropped because it was similar to prometheus.

>tfw no National Treasure-Indiana Jones crossover film

Thankfully you retarded fuckwit

He's gonna film the whole movie in jeans and a t-shirt, isn't he?

Lmao top kek my brah hahaha

Already did.