Dr. Strange is specifically mentioned in CA:TWS even though he didn't have his powers yet

>Dr. Strange is specifically mentioned in CA:TWS even though he didn't have his powers yet

uh..Sup Forums?...........

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/11/08/a-word-about-doctor-stranges-time-period
cinemablend.com/news/1582629/when-in-the-mcu-does-doctor-strange-take-place
lmgtfy.com/?q=where does doctor strange timeline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HYPOTHETICAL
THREATS
AS IN IN THE FUTURE

haha oh wow

ok lmao whatever

I don't care how sophisticated an algorithm is. It can't predict the future in this manner. That's the main point all stories focus on when talking about the future.

What we're dealing with here is loose, lazy writing and references to keep fanboys wet in the pants.

He said that the helicarrier was aiming for people that endanger Hydra. If Strange was a brilliant Neurosurgeon, who's to say he could not be someone noteworthy to kill. Plus didn't he lose his hands a little bit after Iron Man 2 since they mentioned someone needing his help after an accident involving someone trying to replicate the Iron Man armor? By Winter Soldier he would be a decent enough magic user, enough to get on Hydra's hitlist. Not like it matters anyway.

Never said it was good writing or anything, the caps were due to me being really fucking sick of people asking this question.

>It can't predict the future in this manner.

Radiation doesn't give you super powers.

Checkmate, autist.

what it established when Dr. Strange happened?

I know the Avengers existed but that could have just been the first movie

he was an incredibly good neurosurgeon, and the algorithm was incredibly advance, it probably detected the good within strange, long before strange did in himself, it might not have been able to predict his magic powers, but it would have found that he would have resisted hydra using mundane means rather than magical ones

I imagine they just have an index of all super scientists and high profile pointers in specific fields and the ones not in their pocket are in the matrix.

The algorithm didn't just detect superpowered people, it detected anyone who could possibly be a threat to hydra.The attack of the helicarriers was supposed to have millions of casualties. If a student in new york or a reporter in Cairo could be a threat, then a wealthy doctor certainly was as well.

A devil may care genius with a ton of money became one of their greatest threats. They wouldn't want another on their hands.

You're a fucking lunatic.

Hey, if there's even a minute possibility that the president of the united States will turn into something like the Thing, then the algorithm will account for that.

>Implying that a highly skilled neuro surgeon couldn't be used against them to undo shit that hydra might have enhanced their ranks with
>Implying that Hydra didn't want to get rid of Strange because he refused to join them

Honestly, how dumb do you have to be to think that the only kind of threats like this that Hydra was target are JUST people with Super Powers.

hey guys

maybe

just maybe

shit writing

Wait what when

no, the experimental armor failure mentions in Strange was Rhodes getting his shit punched in by Vis, he needed a neurosurgeon to fix his not walking.

It could be, but I like to think that it's fairly obvious that Strange was important before he became a wizard, just like how Stark and Banner were important before becoming Ironman and Hulk.

>could be
>could

it was more of a one-off joke that just so happened to come true

i thought it was pretty cool, name-dropping other characters well before their movie

the MCU films are released in in story Chronology, barring First Avengers massive flashback leading up to when Steve ran into modern Time square.

>Give feasible points as to why terrorist group may want to kill a person dangerous to their cause
>nah it's just shit writing
It could be shit writing but last time I checked all those millions of people targeted weren't all superheros. It's an easy question to rationalize.

>i thought it was pretty cool, name-dropping other characters well before their movie

you're exactly the type of easy-to-please capeshit fan that the MCU panders to

nah

let me just reply to you in a passive aggressive fashion and refute your argument

no you mouseketeers, it's shit writing

How who where?

All right bud, see you next week.

Did you forget the scene in IM2 where in it shows one of Hammer's men literally twisted in half thanks to an experimental armor test?
Yes, as in may, or may not, sorry, but the impression that I got from the scene was that Strange was important enough for Hydra to name and be recognized before getting powers. Sorry if the movie didn't spoon feed that to you user.

>it's just a coincidence

BAHAHHAHAHAHA

disney shills better be getting paid good working friday nights

Nope, the algorithm targeted President Matthew Ellis, it could reasonably target a famous Neurosurgeon.

>the MCU films are released in in story Chronology

Nope, Iron Man 2 happens before Incredible Hulk.

Wasn't it specified to be a military colonel though?

Your arguments are shit writing?

>all these MCU kiddies going "n-no its reasonable"
hahahahahaha

Dunno, but it's odd that they would call the War Machine armor an experimental armor, it's been tested on a number of occasions and is no longer in its testing stages. This is what leads me to believe that the paraplegic in question was in fact not Rhodes.

It was a knockoff from Hammer, probably

No it's not hypothetical metahuman threats, it was just anybody who could theoretically whole dissenting ideas. Like anybody that would oppose Hydra be it through money power or influence, it has nothing to do with superpowers; there were like hundreds of thousands of people targeted

Just like Batman spending 2 years studying Superman only to learn nothing about him was reasonable, right? Come on kid, I know you're hankerin' for a company wars thread and all, but just take this one adorable (you) and be happy with that
This seems pretty likely, I can't imagine the US Government and SHIELD not trying to build their own suits of armor using Hammer and Stark's designs.

they say air force colonel. it's rhodes.

Well hell, it's got to be then, bit it's not like they actually NEED Strange for that, at the end of CW we see him working through his rehab at a pretty good rate too.

>b-b-b-b-but DC

every fucking time holy shit

Nobody said the predictions were accurate. I mean shit they targeted some shithead surgeon.

>But Disney
I'm just giving you what you wanted user, don't act surprised now.

>make a marvel thread
>w-w-w-ell DC is bad too
lmao

Mentioned by literally 2 people in this thread, me and you.

you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Must be why we enjoy the movies and you cry about quips on the internet

>we
fuck off, fatass

No, just bored at work, everyone is drinking and no one is ordering food. You're a mild form of amusement, but you are helping to pass the time. You really should go back to Sup Forums though.

>everyone who criticizes MCU is a Sup Forums user

Sup Forumsmblr

Dr. Strange getting mentioned in something before earning his powers?
quite strange isn't it?

You post just like you're on Sup Forums, what are we to expect? That you're just some troll or something?

ign.com/articles/2016/11/08/a-word-about-doctor-stranges-time-period

cinemablend.com/news/1582629/when-in-the-mcu-does-doctor-strange-take-place

lmgtfy.com/?q=where does doctor strange timeline

>b-but it's Sup Forums coming here
no you mcucks, just someone with taste

wahhhhhhhhhhh stop making fun of my shit movie

>doctor strange gets a high score
>man of steel doesn't
uh huh disney isn't paying off anyone

>he's right, better call him fat
>that'll show him

the average BMI of MCU fans is like 31

Is Snyder a Disney agent? Is that why he keeps making these awful movies for wb? Holy shit, it all makes sense now!

something needs to make MCU flicks look good by comparison

That's bullshit
but I believe it

So Hydra was aware of sorcerers?

yes quite baron mordo indeed

Not really shit writing, Marvel took some years to develop it and had a different production crews. Take it as disjointed writers.

Or maybe, just maybe, Doctor Strange did decently well at being an average popcorn flick while Man of Steel tried to be some kind of groundbreaking epic and then came up very short.

>Not really shit writing
jesus christq

>It can't predict the future in this manner

It can and did. That's what we call "fiction".

horrible writing

the whole point of the algorithm was it was people with high odds of things happening to them making them persons of interest to hydra

fuck man

Y'all niggas be posting in a troll thread

How much does Disney pay you? Seriously

>call out a mcu flick for being bad
>its just trolling guys, no one really thinks mcu flicks aren't masterpieces like the rest of Sup Forums