Sicario

Did she deserve to get BTFO for two hours?

absolutely

She’s female, yes

YES

yes, she was taking precious screen time from based alejandro

I guess that's that.

She is fucking up literally from the first scene she was introduced in, where a perp gets the drop on her and she survives through dumb luck. Yes she deserved it.

I didn't see this movie when it first came out but was there an outrage over misogyny? Like Emily Blunt seriously just got manhandled for two hours by different male characters (including mask u sumthin) and then they just dumped her for the sequel

My father once told me, "son - there are some people in this world who can only ever learn to not drop a hammer on their foot, by doing just that. Dropping a hammer on their foot." Emily Blunt's character was just that. Always dropping the proverbial hammer on her foot.

Quick question, what's with the burn notice guy wearing the outfit from pic related? Is this a special forces thing, or just coincidence?

i'm not a mechanic, sorry.

>tfw you'll never operate with thee Vining

ultimate soldier

What's wrong with nerds operating?

Is Mike Vining the most badass person in the entirety of history?

>Movie with a female lead
>The entire movie she gets humiliated and dominated by her male associates
>She only avoids being raped because another man intervenes on her behalf
>She later learns that the only reason she's even part of the team is to fill a quota

How the fuck did this movie even get made? It's like the most anti-feminist thing ever written.

BASED SEXISM

DENIS THE MENACE

It feeds their persecution complexes.

Because it came out in 2015 before the media gave a shit about feminist bullshit.

>came out in CURRENT YEAR
>media not caring about feminist bullshit
You have to be 18 to be here.

Quick Sup Forums, someone post the webm where the british cop lady tries to break up some hoodlums in a carpark and gets brutally raped. I can never remember which show it was.

I think it has a super generic title, so there's like 10 other movies with it

What petite blonde chick would be stupid enough to think she could be a fucking cop, let alone a riot-type

I thought brits were supposed to be intelligent

Vining movie when?

They should of kept her tit scene in there.

damn, this turns me on (I imagine I'm the police officer)

No, but she's a proxy for the audience to experience the descent into darkness that is the drug war. There's a reason why Del Taco literally tells her to forget everything you know before they go into Juarez.

>The fucking Irish, of all people, are the only ones in the UK with enough sense to let their police carry guns

The absolute state of Great Britain.

What good is a cop without a gun anyway? Does anyone actually take British police seriously?

I like how the main thug is white, like most of them in the group. At least you can count on bbc realism instead of idiotic hollywood bullshit.

Lebanese people are considered white now?

>Does anyone actually take British police seriously?

No.

looks huwhyte to me

maybe
movie isn't feminist nor is it anti-feminist as some of you retards believe
you could replace blunt's character with a man (I guess switch up that one scene where she seduces Shane) and it wouldn't make a difference

She deserved everything that happened to her and more.

implying you're a wolf

The Irish aren't in the UK or have guns. No Irish officer has a gun

Britain isn't a shithole like the US. We don't need guns to protect ourselves from the "commies" 24/7

Sure thing Abdul.

It was about an agent in way over her head.

PART

That advice is literally me when I'm driving.

how hung is he?

needs the benny hill theme

what movie?

Careful Nigel It be a shame if you got arrested for """"hate speech"""" against communism

Someone do this please

Britbong 2: electric rape-aroo