Are you guys ready for the upcoming SW movie?

Are you guys ready for the upcoming SW movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfINpLDE_s4
youtube.com/watch?v=JvJyInTIiJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are these actual people, or were they grown in a petri dish for advertising purposes?

i'm ready for the next SJW movie

I've seen this picture like 10 times now and this is the first time I noticed they both have tatoos.

Jesus what the fuck is wrong with people? Were these people paid by disney or something? How can you be so delusional?

So the new movie is coming out within the next few weeks, and I have seen zero hype anywhere for it. I guess that's what happens when D*sney is in charge of a franchise and gets to shit out mediocre yearly sequels over and over

>Are you guys ready for the upcoming SW movie?

PORG

I would never, under any circumstances, get a movie/tv tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "fans" actually have tattoos like this.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like certain movies or tv shows will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

It's sad to see that people like this whoring themselves out for corporations. you can tell their personality is as shallow as a kiddie pool.

Going to night viewing on the 13th.

Expecting shit but who know, Hamill is praising it now.

that has to be the most based reason for getting tatted.. I feel the same. Should be sacred reason to get one, not advertising or whats hip.. God Bless, Bro..

>Chinese tattoos

Lol faggot

hate being a dick but chick looks like a dude and the dude looks like a fag
the fuck is happening in this pic

youtube.com/watch?v=QfINpLDE_s4

OMG guyz XD

This vid...so much win.

I have zero interest in seeing it.

Do people like this ever have that fleeting moment of regret?
I have a 25 year old ex-friend who got a huge pikachu tattoo over his shoulder/bicep but he still claimed to love it for life, but I can't imagine how it will look when he is in his 40s.

The movie isn't even fucking out and these porg shits have their own fandom

Disney was a mistake

Stop posting this copypasta

It's b8

>I ain't payin to see a movie with one type of person namsayin moop ba budda bodu fo mo fugga kill whitey
>sees Black Panther
>about time bihhhhhh

i wish star wars stayed at just 3 good movies and never turned into this whole fucking universe that nerds obsess over

>how dare people enjoy things

>which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

Fuck that's deep bro

tfw she's bigger than him

Is he... dare I say... a soyboy?

Would you inject soy into your body if it meant getting a kinda cute snu-snu gf?

So are Disney paying these rubes to promote their new character or what? I can accept that, depending on how much Disney are paying them. If this is all simply them acting on their own, then that's just sad.

This is the face of a man who is truly satisfied with his life. I bet he is in true bliss as he hands his polyamorous girlfriend money to buy toys.

She probably makes more than him.

have you seen this picture though?

You say it like he doesn't do it regardless.

Reminder, this is what soy does to humans.

Why does he look good here
but really shitty here? is it just the hair?

Vice versa for his wife/gf though

Why do I get the feeling all of this "soyboy" shit is just big dairy shilling?

>nintendobabies

she's ugly as sin, he could do better but the porg picture tells me he's the cuckest cuckold in the world

>that subtle, defeated look in his eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=JvJyInTIiJE

he's probably taking her strapon in his ass too. so what?

They both literally work at Lucasfilm

>the porg picture tells me he's the cuckest cuckold in the world
and if that wouldn't be assuring enough, you can always look at them wearing the same sweaters. too bad they cannot buy the same size.

absolute respect braj. mad respect.

We need a new Hitler already.

We have a bunch, it's just that /r9k/ exists now so they have no drive

>dude has such a feminine face
>'woman' has such a hideous mannish one

what did phytoestrogen soy mean by this?

she looks like she fucks black guys

I wanna fuck her so bad

just because

Why does capitalism promote infantilism and corporate-sponsored individualism?

Mommy

THAT IS A MAN IN A BLUE WIG STOP GIVING HIM FEMININE PRONOUNS!

what's his/her instagram

>manlet

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.
[citation needed]