You were born too early to experience a real open world sentient robot theme park

>you were born too early to experience a real open world sentient robot theme park

What would you do if such a thing like Westworld existed IRL? I would probably just drink whiskey and fuck the fembots the entire time and never do anything else.

nice try, HBO shill trying to drum up interest for the season 2 premier. nobody cares about your shit show.

Can't wait for the premiere.

would bang the robot that was on banshee and Ray Donovan

>What would you do if such a thing like Westworld existed IRL?
Spend every waking minute trying to break it,

spend 2 weeks there building a wright brothers plane and fully automatic sub machine guns

which one was that?

with both Westworld and The Leftovers, I immediately got the same vibe that I got from Lost, i.e. lots of mystery and subplots constantly being introduced without any development or resolution. I literally stopped following both shows after watching their first 3 episodes and then confirming the writers from Lost were involved. I'm not watching 8 seasons of some show where I get dicked around by the writers and nothing is ever explained adequately at the end.

I wouldn't go

weebworld on the other hand, fuck yeah

Never too late. We haven't even produced 1 good fem sex bot. How about eating healthier to be old and healthy? So that when you're old you can see some of the sex bots being manufactured.
Then when you die and be reborn you will be right on time for WestWorld full of sex bots and shooting other bots

>im too retarded to figure anything out for myself and i need to the show to explain it to me like im 5

This is literally you.

Also Westworld actually explains everything by the end.

I'd ask to only interact with bots at max intelligence so they could keep up with me. We'd have philosophical conversations.

Name 1 major loose end Westworld din't explain by the end of the first season

with lindelof's stuff, you aren't figuring things out, you're filling in holes in the narrative with whatever you want.

The problem is, always, "where are they going with this?" WIth lindelof, It's always "nowhere."

Why.

>implying you could afford it

Didn't they say that it was completely inaccessible to all but the absolute richest?

secretly build a faraday cage in a cave somewhere in the park. then abduct the hosts and lock them in it.

To be fair, with lost and leftovers, the bullshit was all lindelof. Lindelof isn't involved with westworld and there's even a character in westworld who's a caricature of lindelof and is mocked for his bullshit.

This, it costs $40,000 per day. Fucking speedwatchers.

That is correct.

That's chump change. By the time we have ai gfs, I'll have cashed out all my Bitcoin and be rich as fuck

btc is going to crash to >$100 next month.

seriously though. who's going to fuck used up saloon whores in cowboy world when there's a roman orgy simulator right next door? Tooooooo many plotholes.

doesn't seem like there'd be as much to rape in orgy-world.

>spend 2 weeks there building a wright brothers plane and fully automatic sub machine guns

The robuts were programmed to not see things that would "upset" their world. That's why Delores didn't see anything significant about the photo her dad found. If you brought a laptop or cell phone in they wouldn't recognize it and would ignore it. Then you'd get in trouble for ruining the other guest's immersion.

Why must you put bad thoughts in my head?

Probably just lurk about, enjoying the normal/safe environments.

reminder that shrink ray theory is still FULLY OPERATIONAL

You really have no idea what the romans were like do you? They owned thousands of slaves. You think they just kept their hands off?

>salty ass no coiner detected
Kek

You can't rape your property, bro.

This show was garbage, Nolans previous show was so much better. I blame HBO for jewing it up. I refuse to believe Nolan could fail me that hard.

the season 2 premier isn't for another year

you don't need to go to a robot park to accomplish that user

The Brit who pissed all over the map just sort of disappears (although that's not really a mystery)

They never really explained what actually happened to pissfu. She just disappeared and presumed killed, but they never outright said it.

Along with this they never really adequately explained why data was being transmitted out of the park and by whom. IIRC Ford was transmitting it out himself but I think I missed the reason why.

Probably the only remaining question I have is were the two guys helping Maeve also hosts, or just retarded as fuck humans.

>The Brit who pissed all over the map just sort of disappears (although that's not really a mystery)
>They never really explained what actually happened to pissfu. She just disappeared and presumed killed, but they never outright said it.
These were both answered but left ambiguous in case the showrunners wanted to bring the characters back in a later season. And god I hope pissfu is dead for good.

>Along with this they never really adequately explained why data was being transmitted out of the park and by whom. IIRC Ford was transmitting it out himself but I think I missed the reason why.
I can't remember desu

>Probably the only remaining question I have is were the two guys helping Maeve also hosts, or just retarded as fuck humans.
Definitely just retarded humans

I definitely hope the British guy comes back. Normie hated all over that character for being so over the top, but I liked it. Pretty sure the last we saw of him he was in the "vacation" area taking some r&r, think he'll be back.

I want that relentless focking experience

how did you miss him make it rain?

I couldn't remember if that was before or after the black woman made him take time off.

Relentless fuckin experience>Getting drunk > meets black womyn> pisses on the shrunk park> helps black womyn with her plan to steal hosts
If i am not mistaken, in the end he is the area where they put defective hosts

>the generic prostitutes were 10X hotter than Clementine and Maeve
What did HBO mean by this?

crossdress or get some sort of futuristic sex change and work in the brothel

>absolute state

Wasn't that line said by Logan in the old timeline 40 years ago? I'm sure it's gone up by now