What will play this WE WUZ's child in the inevitable shitflick about """""Great""""" Britain's new monarchy?

What will play this WE WUZ's child in the inevitable shitflick about """""Great""""" Britain's new monarchy?

idris elva

>WE
half nigger

half kike

ALL BEAUTIFUL

paula patton and robin thicke's kid

Good thing the royal bloodline is still pure mind. Even if her and harry have some little muttlets, there won't be a drop of royal blood in them.

The darkest nigress they can find
Idris Elba in a wig

Still whiter than amerimutts

>trying this hard to pretend you didn't just get JUST'd

UK on suicide watch

This is your daily reminder that Prince Harry is not a Royal by blood.

This man his called James Hewiit. he was Diana's lover for 5 years.Now tell me fair user's, who does Harry most look like. This guy?.................

He looks like Charles, faggot.

He looked like Hewitt when he was younger, but he's developed the bald spot and receding hairline now. Definetly Charles' faulty sperm.

or his father and brother?

You fucking ameritard.

>this denial
LUL

>one day, English everywhere will bow to an American muttling as one of their princesses

There's no recovering from this. Your own royalty, your own fucking royalty, betrayed you.

>negros claiming they "got one" in royalty
>she's lightskin-as-fuck with basically zero black features

the fucking state of your mongrel country's education system is too tragic to be funny, but we all laugh at you anyway. We literally had a CROWNED KING abandon this country for a yankee tranny already mutt. you think a bastard prince getting with some foreign fitty is anything?

>i-its o-ok, she's only a l-little black

i-its o-ok, we're already cucked

The literal state of Great Britain

I think a King of England travelling to America to smash some boypussy and everyone fawning over him kind of brings 1776 full circle. It's nice you know? with the blowjobs, the healing between us can begin

It's me again pal. its 2am here and i'm up at 8. think you could reply so i can call you a mongrel nigger again before bed?

Here enjoy anyway

we've paved the way for you, pal

enjoy

>be prince harry
>can marry any 10/10 in the world you want
>decide to marry a washed-up, C-list, 36 year old, previously-divorced, mystery meat mulatto from burgerland
>also possibly jewish; must investigate further

The absolute state of Britbongistan. At least she's so old the likelihood of having 56% goblin babies is low

>An American in the British royal family
absolute travesty, but hey-ho if Harry's happy then all's good I guess

she's cute as hell
you're just a bitter fag

t. 56%

If that thing is american, then Sadiq Khan is "english"

No worries. cheers fella.

remember its all fun and shitposting in here. out there whites only got each other now

t. homosexual

Truly a picture of Nubian beauty, with skin as dark as the soil of the Niger Delta.

FPBP
He can finally get a British role, it's perfect

she is an american you fucking retard. get the muslim cum out of your head for a little while

>America taking British monarchy
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGS

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

The Amerimutt is immunized against all insults; one may call him a fatso, pant shitter, school shooter, Israel's greatest ally, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back; "Whiter than you, Ahmed."

The Royals have been completely useless sacks of shit since the Restoration. The institution of the monarchy should be abolished before it embarrasses the country further. In fact, the UK should be sunk under the ocean before they embarrass themselves further.

why dont you just gather up your mates and go kill the old bag?

I'm out of the loop.

Why is she all over Sup Forums?

She's now engaged to Prince Harry.

And why is Sup Forums butthurt all over it?

Because she's half Jewish and half Black.