What are some shows about a corrupt, inept bigot "president" finally getting whats coming to him?

What are some shows about a corrupt, inept bigot "president" finally getting whats coming to him?

Ahh, so I see Kieth Olbermann got fired again.

>the resistance
How embarrassing.

Groping harassment or rape allegations coming soon

House of Cards
both the show and real life

>"Trump is finished!"
>Trump continues being president
>"NO, TRUMP IS UNAVOIDABLY INEVITABLY FINISHED!"
>Trump farts, continues being president

The absolute state of liberals.

Is it really a big deal for trump to once more call warren Pocahontas, just because he was in the presence of native americans? Shouldn't they be on his side because warren is lying about being part of their culture?

Top tier reaction image

It's so fun watching Keith always kill his own career

>Haha im talking about politics on my favorite board XD, Praise kek!

Fuck off kiddy, This is film and television.

Chief Keith was on tv once before getting demoted to youtube

He used to be sport caster. He must have "harassed" someone.

"Report Thread"

It's a classic

He's getting fired again, I see.

IMPEACHMENT ANY DAY NOW GROMPF!

Why is he LARPing like he didn't get fired?
Also his twitter is a massive salt farm right now, he says he isnt goiing to do political commentary any more.

makes about as much sense as the resistance in nu-wars
>we fight for the republic, the giant overarching galaxy-wide government!
>also we're the resistance

What are some movies about soy ruining the last vestiges or masculinity and fraternity in society?

>Fired from ESPN
>Fired from MSNBC
>Fired from a GQ YouTube show

What's next

It really annoys me how they barely went over what happened in the 30 years between the Battle of Endor and TFA, how did the First Order even have the funding available for a new Death Star that was even bigger than the last two combined with a fraction of the territory?

Kieth Olbermann sexual harassment allegations when?

He's a dicksuck faggot

Honestly I'd say by the end of the week, there's no real reason for him to end this series besides finally getting fingered.

what did he mean by this?

This is France?

I wish all black dudes were severely gay. Gay blacks are at least tolerable and not really ones to chimp out.

It's over Qhwxamphtd!

dubs don't lie. these poor urbans got destrsoyed

Not to mention her outfit wasn't an actual flag like his

Don't get me wrong, I really do hope that every r/the/pol/nald autist gets bone cancer, but I genuinely feel bad for people like my parents who fell for this snake oil salesman's charade and voted for him because they sincerely believed he would fix the country. I'll still be glad when Mueller sends this treasonous charlatan to prison, but it won't solve the underlying issues that created the problem in the first place.

Turns out he didn't get fired, he didn't actually have employers. He did it himself, FOR FREE.
He's quitting because he can't handle being a failure anymore.

>black people dont have culture
heh... educate yourself drumpfkins

It's pizdec

bad pasta, to many buzzwords in a few sentances

hi leftypol